White chad kills thousands of poo's

Deleted member 5258

Deleted member 5258

You create shit threads i shitpost
Images 13

White brainwashing strikes again. Browns are either greasy evil villans or helpless nerds that need the white man. Bet her ends up pump and dumping that indian bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5258, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I mean it’s typical Hollywood. Always make the white main character the strongest and shit on any other minorities. But they did have that ex special force curry that beat his ass but got sniped down in the end sadly.

Other then that, it was a dope movie

F342730A 8E48 4D51 B9CF 5ED8A3B9D662

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
I mean it’s typical Hollywood. Always make the white main character the strongest and shit on any other minorities. But they did have that ex special force curry that beat his ass but got sniped down in the end sadly.

Other then that, it was a dope movie
And for the handful of movies where a person of color has a strong role all the incels start to bitch and moan. They want every movie and story to be about them killing brown people
Imagine being a white person in 2020 and still finding some reason to bitch and moan about how you cant get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger and lonelystoner
And for the handful of movies where a person of color has a strong role all the incels start to bitch and moan. They want every movie and story to be about them killing brown people
Typical American thinking and Hollywood. It sucks I know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Imagine being a white person in 2020 and still finding some reason to bitch and moan about how you cant get laid
Stormfronters needa cope bruh. Let them all believe they’re the same species as Chris Hemsworth

• JFL
White devils

• +1
I prefer this Netflix content
More realistic and relevant to today.
20200511 014144

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5258 and Moggy