WHITE CHAD TELLS NERD HES A LOSER AND HES NOT GOING TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY AND BULLIES HIM

D

DickLatinCel

6'1 LATINO NEGRO HUNTER

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29078, JovenCansao and 2 others
Am so glad I never attempted to have bday parties as a kid, probably would have roped.

The sad part is I mogged all of my ethnic classmates jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Bushman, aBetterMii and 3 others
fuck it’s over he looks 37 at 13 years old + have hairy chest.

• JFL
Reactions: DickLatinCel and JovenCansao
Am so glad I never attempted to have bday parties as a kid, probably would have roped.

As a child, my parents told me birthday parties aren't worth it and they would give me 50 dollars per year if I didn't have a party.

but I think they did that because they didn't want to spend time/effort/money on me, and helping to organize a party is that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Brutal
Subhumans should NOT reproduce

I had mogger bday parties as a kid but still rot on .org

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DickLatinCel and Deleted member 23778
As a child, my parents told me birthday parties aren't worth it and they would give me 50 dollars per year if I didn't have a party.

but I think they did that because they didn't want to spend time/effort/money on me, and helping to organize a party is that
Brutal, were you a mogger kid?

Oooouch, that hurts, jeremy

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and DickLatinCel
normie kids are always gonna be normies, u get plugged in early to the matrix, call it social norms but kali yuga is kali yuga, only aspies would have gone to downmaxx bday party

the kid has Down syndrome. He wouldn’t be in a normal classroom with other kids in most places.

Most white people have a savior complex for those they view as inferior to them. They pity those who suffer from blatant deformities and take extra steps to accept them. They elect kids with Down syndrome as homecoming kings/queens and would probably show up to the nigga’s party to virtue signal. They would never be his true friend, but they wouldn’t bully him straight up to his face.

The skit would be more accurate if the bully victim was an ugly loser with no pitiable disabilities or if the downs kid was in class full of unsympathetic ethnics or black kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, incel194012940, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
If Dhar Faggot was under 6ft, he would be rotting on .is, but instead he's the bluepill personified.

the kid has Down syndrome. He wouldn’t be in a normal classroom with other kids in most places.

Most white people have a savior complex for those they view as inferior to them. They pity those who suffer from blatant deformities and take extra steps to accept them. They elect kids with Down syndrome as homecoming kings/queens and would probably show up to the nigga’s party to virtue signal. They would never be his true friend, but they wouldn’t bully him straight up to his face.

The skit would be more accurate if the bully victim was an ugly loser with no pitiable disabilities or if the downs kid was in class full of unsympathetic ethnics or black kids.
the white people who lived in castle looking stone houses on hills and had boats would always go to the retarded kids birthday party every year and shame everyone else for not going at my school

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Pikabro
What’s wrong with hairy chest, should I shave that?
It’s disgusting if you don’t have muscular wide framed body

Subhuman trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel and Pikabro

Downs syndrome guy was more socially adjusted than me back in babby school

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
He skull mogs all the other little shits thought!