White girls are obsessed with my BBC

M

Malo66

Iron
This is not a joke. I went back to my College I was invited to a frat party these 4 drunk White girls came to me while I was sitting down getting an uber. They started rubbing my trouser and asking me how big is it they where so fucking horny and wanted my bbc. What the fuck is wrong with women these days. I spend $30 on my uber and it was arriving in 5mins and I am a poorcel so I couldn't afford another one so I couldn't fuck them unfortunately and had to get that uber.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, imthesupremecel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Meanwhile this OP writing these cuck fantasies:
IMG 1508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, wastedspermcel, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
This is not a joke. I went back to my College I was invited to a frat party these 4 drunk White girls came to me while I was sitting down getting an uber. They started rubbing my trouser and asking me how big is it they where so fucking horny and wanted my bbc. What the fuck is wrong with women these days. I spend $30 on my uber and it was arriving in 5mins and I am a poorcel so I couldn't afford another one so I couldn't fuck them unfortunately and had to get that uber.
non-black women genuinely believe in BBC propaganda :hnghn:

its over :feelswhy:

mtb+ or no?

muhh bbc bbc

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back