White girls are overrated

saint

saint

Silver
They’re the least hygienic

White girls on the west coast can be blonde, tan skinned, with freckles and blue eyes but have dirty crusty feet and all her nails have chipped polish and are overgrown

They force you to watch trash shows like Ted Lasso and cook basic meals with frozen veggies with no seasoning

They’re most likely to be pillow princesses

Most likely to have busted up coochie lips

The more white washed a woman is the less passionate and spiritual she is in bed

They basically don’t put any effort into themselves and just rely on genetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97, jué, Chadeep and 2 others
Stinky pussy is my biggest nightmare

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang, NormieKilla, saint and 1 other person
Why have you licked stinky pussy before
I fingered one when I was 17
Thankfully there was a small tiny ass window next to me
I fingered and fisted then a brutal smell of fish and trash/piss came out and then squirted all of the bed
That window saved my life
I'm still alive

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

White girls on the west coast can be blonde, tan skinned, with freckles and blue eyes but have dirty crusty feet and all her nails have chipped polish and are overgrown

They force you to watch trash shows like Ted Lasso and cook basic meals with frozen veggies with no seasoning

The more white washed a woman is the less passionate and spiritual she is in bed

True but they mogg gooks

I say we tackle hook female worship before we go after pink women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 0S4MA

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, rand anon, jué and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
True but they mogg gooks

I say we tackle hook female worship before we go after pink women
only whites that cant find a white girl love asian women, that's the only reason they are hyped this much they littarly look like pan faced aliens and are capped at HTB

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, emo, Chadeep and 2 others
only whites that cant find a white girl love asian women, that's the only reason they are hyped this much they littarly look like pan faced aliens and are capped at HTB
Blood they look like aliens

How am I the only one who thinks this?

Even when I fucked a Gook as a BBC I kept laughing everytime I looked @ her face cos she looked like an alien JFL. That race look so maud

Like bruh how do these niggas look like they come from space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and 0S4MA
Asian women are Underdeveloped so they appeal to Old Pedophile white men.

• +1
Reactions: emo and 0S4MA
They really are.

All you need to do is go on a dating app to realize how many mediocre looking White women there are.

Now, I will say that the top tier White girls tend to fog many but the average White woman isn't really on their level.

It's even funnier when niggas here claim you don't truly ascend unless you're with a White girl. GTFO lol. Ascending with a mid looking radfem White girl <<< ascending with an attractive non-White girl who's in shape and acts feminine.

Like I said, though, the top tier ones are worth at least trying to hook up with though. I feel bad for dudes who waste time in college. Many "hot" White girls are just a party and few drinks away from having a ONS with you.

Which girls have Stinkiest pussies apart from curry ones.
Curry ones ngl don’t have stinky pussy… maybe im Immune cos I eat a lot
Of Indian food but I was super aware because I was trying to take notes.

From my exp mullato women have the smelliest vaginas.

Blk foids are hit and miss. All women smell on period (no exception)

Gook pussy had a metallic smell to it but that’s it (had to look to make sure she wasn’t an tranny)

• +1
Curry ones ngl don’t have stinky pussy… maybe im Immune cos I eat a lot
Of Indian food but I was super aware because I was trying to take notes.

From my exp mullato women have the smelliest vaginas.

Blk foids are hit and miss. All women smell on period (no exception)

Gook pussy had a metallic smell to it but that’s it (had to look to make sure she wasn’t an tranny)
Gook pussy smells like metal because they're grey aliens hidden in a human custome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon
Copium

Huwhite women 4evaaa

Gook pussy smells like metal because they're grey aliens covered in a human custome
Makes sense why I was scared mid stroke then hearing the chink moans I relaxed and then burst into laughter at the grey aliens face

• JFL
Latinas are S tier when it comes to affection and validation

They love to be vocal, submissive, and girly in bed, they’ll serve you a plate of food at family functions, play with your hair when laying down watching tv, heavy into lotions and perfumes, lower standards when it comes to finance and are most loyal. I could keep going

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang, 0S4MA, Chadeep and 1 other person

ranking.
1. white girls
2.latina girls
3.light skin girls
4.guys
5.black or indian girls. tied.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Dnr, white girls are the best and I pray I have a white girl

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Alot of white people i’ve met smell like piss

These mfs do not clean themselves

Even indians don’t smell as bad despite their stereotypes, i have met alot that stink too but the ratio between the people i meet,

But whites especially since they are higher class and usually im in foreign countries makes it seem that all white people don’t wash after pissing

in my experience. they vary too much to have a strong opinion on.

they've always been kinda easy to me. ethnics on the other hand have always been a bit of a handful. i'm prolly going to marry and white or indian,