White girls are suspect as fuck

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
My last thread was about white men. Even though white men in the west tend to be cucked and two faced, they’re not nearly as bad as white women.

white women are suspect as fuck. You can’t trust them. They by far are the biggest shit talkers of any race and gender. They are by far the most entitled and engage in the most victim behaviour.

they’re also the biggest manipulators and liars. They’re the type of girls who will lie to ruin your name. Before people say all foids are like that, I can’t disagree. But white foids engage in that garbage behaviour the most

most false rape accusations I’ve seen were created by white foids aswell

Ethnic foids are suspect in their own right aswell. Their self hate is both shameful and disgusting. But their more straight forward and honest attitude is a breath of fresh air if you’ve been around white foids long enough (when I’m talking about ethnic foids, I’m not including gooks. That’s meant for another thread)

All white foids are whores from what I’ve seen. I’ve not seen a single traditional white foid. Every single one of them fucks around with niggas and gets railed. I’ve seen much more traditional ethnic foids than white

White foids are also racist as fuck. They’ve exploited the corona situation to make fun of asians. They talk shit about Arabs and Indians in private conversations. They either shit talk or fetishize black men.

White foids are toxic and cancerous. I can never trust them after what they did to me in HS.

these whores tried to treat me as if I’m a retarded subhuman dog. A sewer rat that needed assistance doing the most basic tasks. They thought I wouldn’t notice but I noticed everything from the get go. Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Krezo, Deleted member 2597 and 9 others
Dn rd but white girls like black guys now so be happy for that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, MrGlutton, Dwarfmaxxer and 2 others
What did they do to you?
Stated it in the OP. They suddenly started treating me like a massive retard who couldn’t do the most basic tasks and needed help from others 24/7. They used to treat me like a normal person from GR 9-10. In gr 11-12 they started treating me like trash

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
Maybe your just low t ugly bitch?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2227
Maybe your just low t ugly bitch?
That sounds like projection considering your hormonal profile is fucked up, you make threads about being low T and your pics show that you are a low FWHR skullcel with acne.

Rope immediately, you failed Normie. You have no value. Just gookmaxx so you don’t have to be a permavirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Stated it in the OP. They suddenly started treating me like a massive retard who couldn’t do the most basic tasks and needed help from others 24/7. They used to treat me like a normal person from GR 9-10. In gr 11-12 they started treating me like trash
Were they trying to help you or disrespect you?

Were they trying to help you or disrespect you?
To this day that’s the thing I don’t know. Someone started rumours for sure. I flexed by brain power in gr 12 to counter these rumours and it was working but by then it was far too late

Ngl this is true but what surprised me today when my dads gf came up to me and showed me a pic of her friends bf and said ew isn’t he ugly and creepy I wouldn’t let that near me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigBoy and Blackout.xl
i have a general dislike for most people

even my friends, or normies i find it tedious to be around them because most of them are just sheep/not based

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Ngl this is true but what surprised me today when my dads gf came up to me and showed me a pic of her friends bf and said ew isn’t he ugly and creepy I wouldn’t let that near me
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
White girls are only nice against good looking white guys and white girls. They treat the rest like utter shit, even if it is their own race.

Overall most white girls treated me nice and normally, except i knew a couple were talking behind my back and one almost ruined my life (fake sexual assault claim and i lost most of my supposed ¨friends¨ bcs they rather believed her then asking me about it).

Some of them can be very open and disliking bullshit but this is the minority, and when you find a girl like that it is a insane new breath of air.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, stuckneworleans, Blackout.xl and 2 others
White women are very narcissistic. Everything they say revolves around themselves and their lives. It’s almost if they cannot grasp sympathy to other people’s lives or to people that have less then them.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and BigBoy
White girls are only nice against good looking white guys and white girls. They treat the rest like utter shit, even if it is their own race.

Overall most white girls treated me nice and normally, except i knew a couple were talking behind my back and one almost ruined my life (fake sexual assault claim and i lost most of my supposed ¨friends¨ bcs they rather believed her then asking me about it).
What did exactly happen?

What did exactly happen?
She was my second gf and one of my ¨friends¨ had a crush on her, i broke up with her because i never truly liked her. I did it the most respectable way possible. Still she got insanely angry and started spreading rumors about me sexually assaulting her and was getting closer to my ¨friend¨ (she knew he liked her), and used him as a witness/source to spread rumors even further and spread the message to our friend group, trying to exclude me. He did all this because he thought he could get some pussy from an average girl. She also stopped talking to my friend and got herself another boyfriend to make me ¨jealous¨ (in her own words one year later when she apologized to me, didnt accept her apology). Her boyfriend wanted to beat me up until he saw me IRL and he got scared, simply after he pussied out of wanting to beat my ass. 2 weeks later she broke up with him.

Simply after that only 2 of my friends didn't leave me. They are still my best friends to this day.

This girl was the craziest bitch I ever met and not very much later I learned about the blackpill etc. Basically how i found this site is through that situation

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
She was my second gf and one of my ¨friends¨ had a crush on her, i broke up with her because i never truly liked her. I did it the most respectable way possible. Still she got insanely angry and started spreading rumors about me sexually assaulting her and was getting closer to my ¨friend¨ (she knew he liked her), and used him as a witness/source to spread rumors even further and spread the message to our friend group, trying to exclude me. He did all this because he thought he could get some pussy from an average girl. She also stopped talking to my friend and got herself another boyfriend to make me ¨jealous¨ (in her own words one year later when she apologized to me, didnt accept her apology). Her boyfriend wanted to beat me up until he saw me IRL and he got scared, simply after he pussied out of wanting to beat my ass. 2 weeks later she broke up with him.

Simply after that only 2 of my friends didn't leave me. They are still my best friends to this day.

This girl was the craziest bitch I ever met and not very much later I learned about the blackpill etc. Basically how i found this site is through that situation
What did make her stop her lies? I wanna be dark triad like u :feelswhy:

What did make her stop her lies? I wanna be dark triad like u :feelswhy:
I just started rumors about her being untrustworthy to multiple people (some girls already didnt trust her and like her bcs of what she told about me as they knew me since i was younger) and basically killed off her social status. Then on top of that she threatened me to stop the rumors or she will bring me to court, I just told her that i never started rumors and she can if she wants too but she should expect i will win the case and sue her for slander. After that she simply backtracked.

Then we didn't speak for a long while after that, and 1 year later she begged for my forgiveness as she saw she was ¨wrong¨, i assumed it was an attempt to use it against me since i truly hated her at that point. I rejected it and told her to fuck off. I was lucky i didn't grow up full-on blue pilled and cuckish or else she would have destroyed me in that situation, just like how Short Ugly and Brown got destroyed by his oneitis jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl