White girls aren’t that special bro

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Idk why ethnics here act as if they’re some ultimate unobtainable holy grail. They’re not that special in anyway whatsoever.

Their bodies are decent most of the time. They have collagen, but are mogged in that department by all other races of women. Their faces are nice and soft, but where is the holy grail?

Not only do Latinas mog, it’s not very hard to get yourself a white girl as an ethnic if you live an urban area. you literally just need these things

- above 5’7 in height

- Lean body that is athletic and in shape, how you’re supposed to be at a young age

- hair (goes for all races of men)

- skin that is not completely dead (just be healthy and not in bad health to the point of fucking up your skin theory)

- Take a shower twice a day and use cologne. Wash your clothes (Don’t smell like shit theory)

- Don’t be completely autistic (Get ashwangdha ksm-66 and take 2-3 a day)

- Have good teeth (get invasilgn and whitening strips)

- have a sense of fashion (fashion pill is legit and denying it means you do not go outside. Dressing like an autistic kid or an emo school shooter is a massive falio for anyone who is sub chad. Wear outfits with some colour. Don’t dress with completely dark tones as the basis of your style).

- don’t develop a reputation of having bad breath (Brush your teeth twice a day and have chewing gum on standby. Ppl here will think this is IT tier advice but most of the general population legit brushes once a day for 3 mins and has no gum. Often their breath will smell like total shit after a day outside with residue from their lunch and breakfast still in their mouth).

- Don’t be extremely recessed and deformed (like blackops2cel or the asian with No jawline on tiktok)

Thats it. People here will just say “Lel stfu dumbass just be Normie amirite?”, no. None of these traits will even imply you will be a Normie. You can have all of these things and still be a 3.75 PSL (at minimum however). You will still manage to pull a gf though. White if that’s what you want.

Ive seen busted ethnics on tiktok with recession and or rotated skulls getting prime JBs to simp for them in the Comment section and inflate their ego. Ppl who would be rated as No more than 3.5 PSL here just for having some flaws and being ethnic.

White girls aren’t that hard. Just do these things and get close with them irl. Don’t fuck up and let your PSL personality leak into irl. Show interest but don’t come on too strong like a rapist who’s cornering a female (in more basic terms, don’t just come up to her and straight say I like you you’re cute let’s go on a date).

But slowly and surely get there through slow escalation. More one on one hangouts with you and her alone, no one else can come. If ppl come, they are your enemy and you should get revenge at a later date. This is known as cock blocking.

Get more personal info from her during these hangouts. Maintain the conversations and don’t let that shit die because she won’t pick it up, especially at the start of all this. Get more personal hangouts, DM her more on Instagram, show interest most importantly. Flirt, because if you don’t show interest you’re friend zoning yourself. Call her cute in moderation, idk. There’s ppl better at this than me on this forum who I will tag after.

Ive seen otherwise average niggas do something similar to this and get white girls on their cock. Ethnic men. It’s not extremely hard, it’s possible. Ethnics here overrate them too much imo. Most here who worship white girls, would be disappointed once they get in a relationship with one and find out that she’s immature due to foid behaviour and annoying. A drain on your time

@sytyl
@Vvvvxxxx

^ niggas who know more than me on this

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 2733 and Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Idk why ethnics here act as if they’re some ultimate unobtainable holy grail. They’re not that special in anyway whatsoever.

Their bodies are decent most of the time. They have collagen, but are mogged in that department by all other races of women. Their faces are nice and soft, but where is the holy grail?

Not only do Latinas mog, it’s not very hard to get yourself a white girl as an ethnic if you live an urban area. you literally just need these things

- above 5’7 in height

- Lean body that is athletic and in shape, how you’re supposed to be at a young age

- hair (goes for all races of men)

- skin that is not completely dead (just be healthy and not in bad health to the point of fucking up your skin theory)

- Take a shower twice a day and use cologne. Wash your clothes (Don’t smell like shit theory)

- Don’t be completely autistic (Get ashwangdha ksm-66 and take 2-3 a day)

- Have good teeth (get invasilgn and whitening strips)

- have a sense of fashion (fashion pill is legit and denying it means you do not go outside. Dressing like an autistic kid or an emo school shooter is a massive falio for anyone who is sub chad. Wear outfits with some colour. Don’t dress with completely dark tones as the basis of your style).

- don’t develop a reputation of having bad breath (Brush your teeth twice a day and have chewing gum on standby. Ppl here will think this is IT tier advice but most of the general population legit brushes once a day for 3 mins and has no gum. Often their breath will smell like total shit after a day outside with residue from their lunch and breakfast still in their mouth).

- Don’t be extremely recessed and deformed (like blackops2cel or the asian with No jawline on tiktok)

Thats it. People here will just say “Lel stfu dumbass just be Normie amirite?”, no. None of these traits will even imply you will be a Normie. You can have all of these things and still be a 3.75 PSL (at minimum however). You will still manage to pull a gf though. White if that’s what you want.

Ive seen busted ethnics on tiktok with recession and or rotated skulls getting prime JBs to simp for them in the Comment section and inflate their ego. Ppl who would be rated as No more than 3.5 PSL here just for having some flaws and being ethnic.

White girls aren’t that hard. Just do these things and get close with them irl. Don’t fuck up and let your PSL personality leak into irl. Show interest but don’t come on too strong like a rapist who’s cornering a female (in more basic terms, don’t just come up to her and straight say I like you you’re cute let’s go on a date).

But slowly and surely get there through slow escalation. More one on one hangouts with you and her alone, no one else can come. If ppl come, they are your enemy and you should get revenge at a later date. This is known as cock blocking.

Get more personal info from her during these hangouts. Maintain the conversations and don’t let that shit die because she won’t pick it up, especially at the start of all this. Get more personal hangouts, DM her more on Instagram, show interest most importantly. Flirt, because if you don’t show interest you’re friend zoning yourself. Call her cute in moderation, idk. There’s ppl better at this than me on this forum who I will tag after.

Ive seen otherwise average niggas do something similar to this and get white girls on their cock. Ethnic men. It’s not extremely hard, it’s possible. Ethnics here overrate them too much imo. Most here who worship white girls, would be disappointed once they get in a relationship with one and find out that she’s immature due to foid behaviour and annoying. A drain on your time

@sytyl
@Vvvvxxxx

^ niggas who know more than me on this
dn rd

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6723
Didn't read but as I said before in other threads, I unironically 100% ded srs prefer brazilian women over white european women

Not even close imo, but this type of shit is personal

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
I usually tend to go for blonde white girls but latinas mog so fucking hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
I thought we were bro’s
im jk bro, ofc i read it the vid just cracks me up. latinas mog 100%, white girls are trashy to me and most want 6'4 tyrones tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
im jk bro, ofc i read it the vid just cracks me up. latinas mog 100%, white girls are trashy to me and most want 6'4 tyrones tbh
Latinas are better in every way but there’s a shortage where I’m at

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Hozay
You got to have that champion type charisma though. Tats are useful as well.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, inceletto and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
i like latinas bro but i cant for my kids sake... latina sons are subhuman. Top <1% white chick or death. Also most latinas are retarted

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
Theres almost zerooooo non white foids in my area, only some latinas can be as good as whites, on average, white foids mog

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Theres almost zerooooo non white foids in my area, only some latinas can be as good as whites, on average, white foids mog
Cope avg Latina who’s not obese mogs white girls

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and Deleted member 6403
ashwagandha kills anxiety bro?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
in Chadifornia, I strongly believe that white girls would chose a tan (Spanish) Chad over a white Chad

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Blackout.xl
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
in Chadifornia, I strongly believe that white girls would chose a tan (Spanish) Chad over a white Chad
Most definitely. Spanish chad mogs white chad in any part of the sunbelt.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah