White Girls Don’t Count

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
After moving to the UK, I found myself surrounded in snow; this is when I realised what those memes mocking white girls being so easy were about

There was a 14 year old white girl who had a “phase”. I asked her body count and she told me she doesn’t remember, when I joked and said 30, she said “yeah but probably higher than that”

The other 15-18 year olds I’ve talked to over my teens, all either had a high bodycount, high head count, high handjob count, all of the above and if neither than definitely a high kiss count

Another girl I talked to had a kiss count of over 50, this was her estimate

The others don’t even remember their bodycounts kiss counts

Receiving nudes from them is even easier; all you have to do is snap back to a good snap with something bold and they will INSTANTLY fold

Stop flexing the white horny foids you’ve collected, I’ve seen their hookups and exes and all of them are subhuman level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Arditi, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Kater Maxxing, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
same in germany they even let some LTNs hit and boost their ego

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shekel and lyricism
Even assuming you had some actual data on what you're talking about (you don't, just tales from the Mumbai slums) it would be stupid to assume ONLY white girls are this promiscuous.

Not to mention "white" encompasses so many different ethnicities that this type of discourse is just retarded from every angle you look at it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, lvl5subhuman, 444 and 2 others
Even assuming you had some actual data on what you're talking about (you don't, just tales from the Mumbai slums) it would be stupid to assume ONLY white girls are this promiscuous.

Not to mention "white" encompasses so many different ethnicities that this type of discourse is just retarded from every angle you look at it.
you sound like a white girl

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
If you're white then you're correct in assuming they're easy but white girls don't like ethnics or atleast didn't a long time ago when i was in college. Chad only

• +1

Nigga decided to go bluepill

If you're white then you're correct in assuming they're easy but white girls don't like ethnics or atleast didn't a long time ago when i was in college. Chad only
They’ve stooped even lower by going for ethnics now

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Magnum Opus
yea over if you wanna wife that. Your numbers are legit

• +1
True. Only top percentile Dravidian women are worth bragging aboit

• +1
legit, only 45 year old sheboons count

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Deleted member 24712
they prefer whites, but if you are ethnic chad race doesn't matter. You might even get exotic halo

• +1
they prefer whites, but if you are ethnic chad race doesn't matter. You might even get exotic halo
Trust me ethnicity doesn’t matter; if anything they prefer currys for some odd reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lyricism, Pusher, Deleted member 13710 and 2 others
Only gooks count

Redditor ass reply

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 13710 and 444
Kisses and nudes mean nothing. PIV or nothing brah

• JFL
We know the UK is hell, no need to remind us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and 444