White Girls In UK/USA are Different to those in Europe

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
In UK I cant get tinder matches, even my Chad profile cannot get much.
I have no idea why this is.

However in Poland I get decent to goodlooking matches as proven by this thread I posted.

Why is this so? Im sure girls in Poland have internet and western media and exposed to white chads globally like most girls.

Why are girls in Poland accepting of Me but girls in UK have nothing to do with me.

I feel from this I can conclude, white girls love indian men, but in UK and USA Indians are protrayed
in a horrible manner but in Poland they probably exposed to Bollywood hearthrobs and love Indians.

So white girls would love indian men, it is just the media and culture who brainwash them to hate us indians.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, bloomercel and wishIwasSalludon
All white women want Dalit cock

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax, yen and bloomercel

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Why did u group the UK with USA?? Makes no sense

The ones in America look more human

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

However in Poland I get decent to goodlooking matches as proven by this thread I posted.

Why is this so? Im sure girls in Poland have internet and western media and exposed to white chads globally like most girls.

Why are girls in Poland accepting of Me but girls in UK have nothing to do with me.

I feel from this I can conclude, white girls love indian men, but in UK and USA Indians are protrayed
in a horrible manner but in Poland they probably exposed to Bollywood hearthrobs and love Indians.

So white girls would love indian men, it is just the media and culture who brainwash them to hate us indians.
Nope, polish whores would still be able to see for themselves that most curries are unattractive. It has nothing to do with media, a lot of attraction is just inherent. I mean, most of the white people you see in real life are still ugly or average at best, despite seeing whites the most often in media

I ran Mexican models and they dont anywhere as good as white chad. Black models do well but usually have to be excessively muscular or light skin.

Whites can be prettyboy and skinny and get plenty of matches.

America and the UK+ Australia are more race obsessed, but Australia is good for blacks due to exotic halo.

I would say exotic halo plays a big part, and a much lower obesity rate resulting in more options. Also in person I see more interracial couples in america, their mainly meeting through social circle. Dont bother with online dating if your not a white guy, or some top tier minority.

Dude put usa and uk in one clump as if theyre alike

Also slavic people have entirely different beauty standards. If u do well in ee and shit in the uk it means you have no drip/aura and are prob white

Dude put usa and uk in one clump as if theyre alike
yeah cuz I lived in both, white women are similar in both countries. they are promiscuous, love to party, love
confident fun guys, love chads. I think women in UK are worse as they want status and money too and obsessed with high status football players..............in USA you can get away being a fun chad or badboy..................

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Also slavic people have entirely different beauty standards. If u do well in ee and shit in the uk it means you have no drip/aura and are prob white
a girl from either poland or sweden told my chadfish that he was too goodlooking for her lol.
seems girls in europe have more realistic standards.

Also seems indians can do decently in europe.

More men in shithole countries pretending to be women hoping to scam for $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Water thread. Hypergamy is a product of the West.