White guy almost loses his life because of this dumb act

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I swear only whites do this type of garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Latinolooksmaxxer, OldRooster and 2 others
Some Blacks lose their lives fighting over blocks that aren’t even theirs, at least the white man goes out in a bang doing cool shit in nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, kanderior, wishIwasSalludon and 12 others
Some Blacks lose their lives fighting over blocks that aren’t even theirs, at least the white man goes out in a bang doing cool shit in nature.
True

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
It's called being adventerous and free spirited. Something subhuman shitskins like you won't understand. Go back to the totalitarian shithole where you came from.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, wishIwasSalludon, aleksander and 2 others
It's called being adventerous and free spirited. Something subhuman shitskins like you won't understand. Go back to your totalitarian shithole where you came from.
cuck mindset "muh let me do what i want bro" @disillusioned

Your avi is cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Yes, white people have a sense of adventure that other races do not have. All the great explorers in recorded history were white, all the first astronauts were white (including the Soviets), Orville and Wilber Wright, Chuck Yeager, Robert Goddard, Thomas Edison, Darwin, Tesla, Musk, Edmund Hillary, Richard Byrd, Jacques Cousteau, The Vikings, The Pilgrims.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Big White Cuck, incelmogger and 1 other person
Yes, white people have a sense of adventure that other races do not have. All the great explorers in recorded history were white, all the first astronauts were white (including the Soviets), Orville and Wilber Wright, Chuck Yeager, Robert Goddard, Thomas Edison, Darwin, Tesla, Musk, Edmund Hillary, Richard Byrd, Jacques Cousteau, The Vikings, The Pilgrims.
Does white supremacy make people pathological liars or low iq or both?

What do you mean, that's their hood, they live there, whites just go to temporarily visit a place and risk their lives jumping from it without gaining anything.

• Hmm...
**My**

Last edited:
He really maxxed the ''NO TMRW'' on his helmet

Obviously this has nothing to do with being white you're just mentally ill
Gatis

• +1
It's called being adventerous and free spirited. Something subhuman shitskins like you won't understand. Go back to the totalitarian shithole where you came from.
Name checks out