White guy runs away from a horde of horny asian JBs following him.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square

SHIT I’D BE RUNNING FROM THEIR GENETIC TRASH, NO BONES HAVING ASSES TOO. GOD DAMN THEY’RE ALL WALKING PILES OF GENETIC SHIT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, CopeIsReal, DidntRead and 10 others
this dude aint bad tbh. he looks like average british chadlite

SHIT I’D BE RUNNING FROM THEIR GENETIC TRASH, NO BONES HAVING ASSES TOO. GOD DAMN THEY’RE ALL WALKING PILES OF GENETIC SHIT.

GODDAMN you really had to do em like that
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
@toolateforme

gookslayerlossus-gif.157370

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, CopeIsReal, DidntRead and 5 others
Fucking shit, asian women are definitely the bottom of the bottom

Their self-respect is literally in the negatives

id rather fuck an asian than any other race rn

It would probably feel like zoophilia, like if you were fucking your dog that wags its tail to whatever you say/do

It would probably feel like zoophilia, like if you were fucking your dog that wags its tail to whatever you say/do
jfl if women you are fucking are not acting like that already to you

jfl if women you are fucking are not acting like that already to you

No problem in acting like that, the problem is when an entire racial group act like that towards even subhumans of another racial group (whites) it's just confirmation of how subhuman they are

No problem in acting like that, the problem is when an entire racial group act like that towards even subhumans of another racial group (whites) it's just confirmation of how subhuman they are
well go to a place where everyone isnt subhuman in eviroment of the same race(mongolia) and see if there is any of that bs there

fuken bbcsmart

If you're non asian and go for the subhumans we call asian women, you are part of the probelm why asian men can't even date their own race. I hate asian women the most as they are the ugliest yet all neglect their own race as if they have the looks to make any requests. Sadly having a pussy will always give you unlimited options no matter how subhuman you are