White guys all have such failo hairstyles

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
Best genes

but the worst hairstyles

They all do shit like this. like wtf are u doing blud. do you not have any self awareness? never heard of fashion before?

what is wrong with them?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
If it works for them...

the failo haircut in question: norwood 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, arabcelxxx, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Best genes

but the worst hairstyles

View attachment 2946034

They all do shit like this. like wtf are u doing blud. do you not have any self awareness? never heard of fashion before?

what is wrong with them?
He’s probably NT and lives a normal life with friends and family. He’s probably not worried about getting a fluffy permed taper fade w/ curtains and middle part because he doesn’t spend hours and hours on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Debetro, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
did this nigga just show a norwooding 45 year old man with trash haircut and said all white men have shit haircuts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, STUPIDREFEREES, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Best genes

but the worst hairstyles

View attachment 2946034

what is wrong with them?
@GabachoCopium is the universe telling me to get dreads?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Thats just a norwooding dude with a buzzcut..

Best genes

but the worst hairstyles

View attachment 2946034

what is wrong with them?
younger white guys tend to have pretty decent/good hairstyles from my experiences

but a lot of older white guys are receding, so they can't rlly do much

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
He’s probably NT and lives a normal life with friends and family. He’s probably not worried about getting a fluffy permed taper fade w/ curtains and middle part because he doesn’t spend hours and hours on looksmax.org
fuck true

younger white guys tend to have pretty decent/good hairstyles from my experiences

but a lot of older white guys are receding, so they can't rlly do much
even young white guys have shit hairstyles

i never met one with the ideal cuts

why are you complaining? even looking like shit white people mog us ethnics, imagine if they actually tried. there would be nothing left for ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, KpopmaxxingGuy and JoeKeys9
why are you complaining? even looking like shit white people mog us ethnics, imagine if they actually tried. there would be nothing left for ethnics
true, us ethnics are FINISHED

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Tenshi
In the minds of zoomers you have to be a wigger to be cool. Everything associated with black people is automatically good.

Nothing terrible about OP haircut, looks like a buzz cut, which is practical. This guy doesn't care about getting Tiktok fans, he's living his life and being a man.

Dreads lower your social status to hoodlum subhuman vermin level. Yes most middle aged white dudes have basic haircuts, but they still indicate higher status in the social hierarchy than dreads. I will agree that basic straight hair haircuts look pretty bad however.

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
*shows pic of a balding man*