White guys fuck chubby foids but not thick foids…

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Majority of British guys here will never touch a slim thick foid. They would rather fuck an obese one with big belly and small legs like this: (literally an ogre)

IMG 0198

But not this: (high e slim thick htb)

IMG 0200

Even black brah has a better taste. There was a study done where black men preferred women with a lower bmi but fat in the right places (hips, thighs and ass) but white men preferred a higher bmi with fat in the wrong places (waist, arms and stomach)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Funnyunenjoyer1, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Higher IQ men Prefer Anorexic body ( White Brah Cope)

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BeanletMogger, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Higher IQ men Prefer Anorexic body ( White Brah Cope)
There is a correlation of shredded niggers who sweat like a dog at the gym need to get off with thick meaty women to cope with a rise in testosterone levels which energy go to their body which is based.

White brah on the other hand, is physically inactive which energy goes into their brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Autismcel and Chadeep
how much do you pay for all of your OF subscriptions?

im an ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet with vertical orbital dystopia. my eye is 3mm below my other eye. its over. i also have a 6.25'' bone pressed micropenis (its 5.75'' non bone pressed), so i will never be able to satisfy any female.
the benefits of this is that i have much free time and now have 5.5k reputation points on looksmax.

how much do you pay for all of your OF subscriptions?
I never paid once in my lifetime not a single cent. I got it off google u moonhead

• JFL
Reactions: descension
im an ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet with vertical orbital dystopia. my eye is 3mm below my other eye. its over. i also have a 6.25'' bone pressed micropenis (its 5.75'' non bone pressed), so i will never be able to satisfy any female.
the benefits of this is that i have much free time and now have 5.5k reputation points on looksmax.
Get help schizo I didn’t need to hear this

Get help schizo I didn’t need to hear this
I'm getting plastic surgery next year (canthoplasty and orbital implants) to fix my vertical orbital dystopia.
Then I'm sure I will be considered a human being.

• Love it
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
There is a correlation of shredded niggers who sweat like a dog at the gym need to get off with thick meaty women to cope with a rise in testosterone levels which energy go to their body which is based.

White brah on the other hand, is physically inactive which energy goes into their brain.

Lifefuel for us black brahs

Do they have the option...