White guys have the WORST taste in women

Which foid would you settle with?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Doesn’t matter if they like skinny foids but they would rather fuck a chubby granny with big tits, small legs and a big stomach than a fertile 18 y.o bitch with a tiny waist, small tits, big ass and wide hips.

My logic:

Fat girls mostly settle for BWC

Thick girls mostly settle for BBC

Even if the thick girl weighs less than the fat girl. The white guy would rather choose the fat girl along with the anorexic foid rather than the slim thick one.
The whole “niggers like obese women” is a whole meme to make black guys look stupid and degenerate. (I’m not even black btw)

No white guy would go near this:

They would rather fuck this:

But a couple where it includes a gymmaxed upper body Chad and a gymmaxed lower body Stacy is literally like king of the jungle type shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and 0S4MA
GTFIH NOW

I’d be ashamed of either, though obviously I have no standards.

I’d be ashamed of either, though obviously I have no standards.
Why do incels always expect to get with the type of women they ONLY want? Just settle with a mtb or anything above it. Who cares? Muh “Need to settle with a stacy” Like it’s not gonna fuckin happen

If you care about instagram models, youre an incel

if you went outside, you would realize they are all mid max

If you care about instagram models, youre an incel

if you went outside, you would realize they are all mid max
Nope, every girl I meet in tinder looks the same irl too

Why do incels always expect to get with the type of women they ONLY want? Just settle with a mtb or anything above it. Who cares? Muh “Need to settle with a stacy” Like it’s not gonna fuckin happen

I don’t want a Stacy, my type is anorexic nerdy recessed girls because they are vulnerable and I can exploit them.

But I’ll hit anything.

I don’t want a Stacy, my type is anorexic nerdy recessed girls because they are vulnerable and I can exploit them.

But I’ll hit anything.
Cumskins always focus on cuteness rather than sexiness. Some BWC’s are high iq never mind high t to fuck thick foids not some insect unlike you

Ik, but actually read what I say it’s kinda tricky but you’ll understand it
the topic itself isn’t very enticing to me.. not my cup of tea if i’m being quite frank, but i applaud your penmanship

good day

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
jfl at whites

Das rite

• +1
Dnrd
White man like skinny delicate women because we are naturally aristocratic and high T.

Ethnics like you have to cope with fat disgusting monsters because you have honestly a monkey brain/ because you are undersirable by HQNP woman/because that's all you find in the projects.

• Hmm...
Dnrd
White man like skinny delicate women because we are naturally aristocratic and high T.

Ethnics like you have to cope with fat disgusting monsters because you have honestly a monkey brain/ because you are undersirable by HQNP woman/because that's all you find in the projects.
I’m not talking about them liking skinny women…
I’m just saying they would rather choose a fat over a thick one

@alurmo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Again, over for deathnigs