White guys usually date the best of the black Women

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
It’s never some shaneequa nappy head ghetto but high class educated black Stacey

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, TheAnomaly, thereallegend and 2 others

Kinh cock only

This implies black women are even hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Kamui and Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Debetro and exo
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
East African women are the only attractive black women.

any female with black skin even w light eye halo is stunlocked capped at 6/10 the darker they go the less feminine objectively
Couldn't have said it better myself

hot black women is an oxymoron

Stop coping lol
Curington Fig 2

Black women prefer white men, then mulattos, then black men

Only reason u dint see more wmbf is cos white men are repulsed by black women and white men have all the options cos they're the most valuable in the entire smv market so they'll never be seen with a black

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and autistic_tendencies
Black stacies are incredibly rare

View attachment 2403683

Only reason u dint see more wmbf is cos white men are repulsed by black women and white men have all the options cos they're the most valuable in the entire smv market so they'll never be seen with a black
This study is bullshit, I don’t even have to ask the background behind it, I just can say that it is and it’s true @TheTakeoverHasBegun

This study is bullshit, I don’t even have to ask the background behind it, I just can say that it is and it’s true @TheTakeoverHasBegun
Why would black women not prefer a taller, wider frame, stronger, bigger dick, richer, higher status, higher class, better looking, more beautiful, better skin colour guy? 😂😂oh wait , THEY DO. That's why black women and every race of women prefer WHITE men.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Black stacys belong to Latinos if niggas dont want them I can handle a pet monkey as long as it looks sexy we are primal too at the end of the day
IMG 7341

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
BTW im white and look what a Stacey tier black girl said to me last night

Screenshot 20230827 210814 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why would black women not prefer a taller, wider frame, stronger, bigger dick, richer, higher status, higher class, better looking, more beautiful, better skin colour guy? 😂😂oh wait , THEY DO. That's why black women and every race of women prefer WHITE men.
5'4 white incel from Brighton speaking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, MakinMogReturns, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person
Anyways…

any idea whats going to happen in 1000 years when all the bmwf couples' children are watered down more and more mixed until theyre white? 😂😂

whos gonna make the black men as the black females are weeded out the gene pool for being undesired

• Hmm...
View attachment 2403683

Source ?

Flawless logic, except that your abused dog delusions doesn’t subtract from the fact that the overwhelming majority of women (except for rice foids) prefer their own race regardless of however many stats you want to spout

In this age of hypergamy do you really think that a black foid would choose some normie oofy doofy white dude over a HTN black guy? You must be snorting paint thinner dawg :lul:

Black foids view you as tricks, all you are to them is just a walking ATM since they know white men are LIKE YOU SAID “wealthier and richer” than black men, the reason why you see all these sheboons talking about divesting in dating other races of men is because they’ve been pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s and they’re tired of it so they need a man who they know will take care of them lmao
BTW im white and look what a Stacey tier black girl said to me last night

View attachment 2403695
””””Stacy””””

Maneeee the jokes right themselves @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, thereallegend, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
Bigger dick ? Better looking ?wider frame aka fatter ???

any idea whats going to happen in 1000 years when all the bmwf couples' children are watered down more and more mixed until theyre white? 😂😂

whos gonna make the black men as the black females are weeded out the gene pool for being undesired
Idk and idc cuz by then I’ll be dead, I only care about myself and enjoying what little time I have on this Earth as much as I can

Flawless logic, except that your abused dog delusions doesn’t subtract from the fact that the overwhelming majority of women (except for rice foids) prefer their own race regardless of however many stats you want to spout

In this age of hypergamy do you really think that a black foid would choose some normie oofy doofy white dude over a HTN black guy? You must be snorting paint thinner dawg :lul:

Black foids view you as tricks, all you are to them is just a walking ATM since they know white men are LIKE YOU SAID “wealthier and richer” than black men, the reason why you see all these sheboons talking about divesting in dating other races of men is because they’ve been pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s and they’re tired of it so they need a man who they know will take care of them lmao

””””Stacy””””

He just really lied like that as if we can't see the bitch
IMG 7319

If this is stacy tier then black girls are truly cursed

Black stacys belong to Latinos if niggas dont want them I can handle a pet monkey as long as it looks sexy we are primal too at the end of the day
View attachment 2403694
This bitch is botched
Plastic surgery maxxed
Could it be any more obvious
IMG 7321

HAHAHHAHAHA Seems I've rattled some deathnic cages.

Buckle your seatbelts boyos cos im about to take you through the depths of hell, your going to be suffering from race dysmorphia after im done with you tonight(if ur not already)

””””Stacy””””

"women prefer their own race" - jealous deathnic on incel forum
all women prefer white men - every single scientific study and dating app study ever

hmm i wonder which ones true 🤣

Yes i do think a black foid would pick a normie oofy doofy white guy over a HTN black guy if the white guy wanted her(which he wont ever cos black is digusting) a normie white guy is a better skin colour, better looking facially, bigger dick, wider frame, taller, more money than the black guy

Muh black foids view you as ATM... yea sure buddy. an ATM of height, better looking faces, wider frames, bigger dicks

and yes she is a stacey do u want more pics of her? so u feel even more sad and have to cope more?

Bigger dick ? Better looking ?wider frame aka fatter ???
Yes? Show me 1 study above 50 participants that shows blacks have big dicks(oh wait you cant)

Better looking? obviously? thats not even debatable, even by blacks on here

And yes, white men have wider frames because they are taller AKA bigger men. Taller men arent just longer boned, they are just simply bigger men aka wider too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, autistic_tendencies and Joe Rogancel
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
black women arent human

• JFL
It's her upper lip.
It's slighly too big
Don't think it's that, she just looks like someone who's had surgery
The fact that she didn't (at least according to you) only makes her more puzzling to look at
She just looks off
Doesn't look real

HAHAHHAHAHA Seems I've rattled some deathnic cages.

Buckle your seatbelts boyos cos im about to take you through the depths of hell, your going to be suffering from race dysmorphia after im done with you tonight(if ur not already)

"women prefer their own race" - jealous deathnic on incel forum
all women prefer white men - every single scientific study and dating app study ever

hmm i wonder which ones true 🤣

Yes i do think a black foid would pick a normie oofy doofy white guy over a HTN black guy if the white guy wanted her(which he wont ever cos black is digusting) a normie white guy is a better skin colour, better looking facially, bigger dick, wider frame, taller, more money than the black guy

Muh black foids view you as ATM... yea sure buddy. an ATM of height, better looking faces, wider frames, bigger dicks

and yes she is a stacey do u want more pics of her? so u feel even more sad and have to cope more?

Yes? Show me 1 study above 50 participants that shows blacks have big dicks(oh wait you cant)

Better looking? obviously? thats not even debatable, even by blacks on here

And yes, white men have wider frames because they are taller AKA bigger men. Taller men arent just longer boned, they are just simply bigger men aka wider too
Alright it’s time to just pack up it’s useless arguing with SFcels
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

Post pics of this “black Stacy” or hold your peace lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Joe Rogancel, FaceIsKing and 1 other person
I’m waiting @FaceIsKing