White influencers

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Here's the deal
They gaslight ethnics and blacks into thinking they can have the same life they have if they follow some tips
Nah this shit is cruel
Some people actually believe them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, Xangsane and nathan
-manlet shitskin from brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and gr34ter
Most blacks live a better life than 99% of the userbase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
They gaslight ethnics and blacks into thinking they can have the same life they have if they follow some tips
Nah this shit is cruel
Besides coming from crazy generational wealth and nepotism blacks can have similar lives to whites, at least in the US. That’s not controversial at all given the prevalence of black influence in media/entertainment along with the societal privileges were given like diversity hiring

Nah this shit is cruel
4228566 aryan

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ultimate Subhuman™
4223319 not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Most blacks live a better life than 99% of the userbase
Why would the girl in your avi show her breasts AGGHHHHHHHH FUCKING WHORE COULD BE A DECENT GIRL

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why would the girl in your avi show her breasts AGGHHHHHHHH FUCKING WHORE COULD BE A DECENT GIRL
all modern women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
all modern women are whores
i'm not even asking for hiding the shoulders which I should, only your tits you fucking prostitute

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Besides coming from crazy generational wealth and nepotism blacks can have similar lives to whites, at least in the US. That’s not controversial at all given the prevalence of black influence in media/entertainment along with the societal privileges were given like diversity hiring
Cope most blacks don't even have a father, also in the USA blacks are the poorest group

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Cope most blacks don't even have a father, also in the USA blacks are the poorest group
But remember your original comment, you said “They gaslight ethnics and blacks into thinking they can have the same life they have if they follow some tips”. If black men in low income areas were self aware enough they could take tips from white brah and overcome their circumstances like going to community college for free or picking up a trade. When black brah decides to take the advice of the white man and avoids the hood hooligan life they can lead similar lives to their white counterparts. I live in an upper middle class area with black surgeons, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.