White is superior

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Had to ask from my boy @whiteissuperior why was he banned? He barely uses the site

@Gengar
@Lmao
@Gargantuan
@emeraldglass

White is right! White power!

Ah nvm, this ain’t that kinda thread. :feelscry:

Well, I just checked the logs and basically he was being a massive piece of shit so he was dealt with accordingly.

No, he won’t be back anytime soon.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, MA_ascender, nullandvoid and 1 other person
White is right! White power!

Ah nvm, this ain’t that kinda thread. :feelscry:

Well, I just checked the logs and basically he was being a massive piece of shit so he was dealt with accordingly.

No, he won’t be back anytime soon.
This is a fucking lie and I’m back, I was falsely accused of bs drama that I still know nothing about for no reason other than being friends with the wrong person. Thanks tho!

Glad to know now that .org mods will just ban anyone on a bunch without asking them about it.

I sorted it out offline tho

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and AspiringMogger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and whiteissuperior
This is a fucking lie and I’m back, I was falsely accused of bs drama that I still know nothing about for no reason other than being friends with the wrong person. Thanks tho!

Glad to know now that .org mods will just ban anyone on a bunch without asking them about it.

I sorted it out offline tho
Why are you barking for me as if I banned you? I’m going off of the logs, I don't know about your situation.

Why are you barking for me as if I banned you? I’m going off of the logs, I don't know about your situation.
Why are you confirming shit you know nothing about ( that I also didn’t know anything about), and slandering me? I have every right to be mad. You should really discuss with the mod team what happened before you talk shit. Cuz I have receipts and it’s a terrible look for yall