White kid beat up by black at my school

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
black supremacy

Jfl if you think you can match niggers hand speeds 🤣🤣🤣 :lul: :lul: :lul: :think:

Lmao respond
Apparently that white dude tried to steal the black dudes shit

@Playboypuertorican bro do you watch Dragonballs?

Did the black kid sneak him?

Jfl if you think you can match niggers hand speeds 🤣🤣🤣 :lul: :lul: :lul: :think:
6EC65083 9AFF 416D 9D69 53764A426910
E79EA47B 42BF 43B6 B6B5 9ED30559F7D2
40B502FA 4C3D 4773 8944 24D7CCE65243

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Dude stop racebaiting. Its so annoying

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Vitruvian, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
I would knock him the fuck out.

Dude stop racebaiting. Its so annoying
Racebaiting is how you get replies on this shit forum and it works cause you fuckers always reply to these but not actual effort threads

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Titbot
generally have lighter bones, Longer arm spans and a tiny bit better timing which makes them better at boxing. Just close the distance, take to the ground and pound your opponent out. make decisions based on the circumstances.

generally have lighter bones, Longer arm spans and a tiny bit better timing which makes them better at boxing. Just close the distance, take to the ground and pound your opponent out. make decisions based on the circumstances.
If they have lighter bones, then why are their bones so dense?

OP is an insecure 5'10 delusional mulatto who thinks he's 6'3. I know him from lookism.net. He always used to cry for whites, and still does to this day.

OP is an insecure 5'10 delusional mulatto who thinks he's 6'3. I know him from lookism.net. He always used to cry for whites, and still does to this day.
No one cries for whites, you stupid irrelevant cuck. Who are you from lookism? A past bullying victim of mine? I'm 6'7 for the record. And for sure I'm more alpha male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and Vitruvian
No one cries for whites, you stupid irrelevant cuck. Who are you from lookism? A past bullying victim of mine? I'm 6'7 for the record. And for sure I'm more alpha male
Cringe at typing like undisputed. You try so hard to be him, he's your idol. Keep worshipping him, you unoriginal cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Cringe at typing like undisputed. You try so hard to be him, he's your idol. Keep worshipping him, you unoriginal cuck.
undisputed and I both bullied you to self harm. That's the reason you cry for me 24/7 like what you're doing right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yiu are much luck undisputed isnt here rn

I would beat up any nigger that fucks with me no questions asked

I have a 6’6 arm span on a 6’ body and fast twitch high DHT muscles, NO QUESTIONS ASKED who would win

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I would beat up any nigger that fucks with me no questions asked

I have a 6’6 arm span on a 6’ body and fast twitch high DHT muscles, NO QUESTIONS ASKED who would win
You're kidding if you think you could beat Badr Hari

You're kidding if you think you could beat Badr Hari
Badd Hari is not black, he’s Dutch + middle eastern

8E7524A5 ADDA 4AF9 9EA1 7D9ADEB1F9A9

this is not how blacks looks like :lul:

D90DB009 7CD2 4DFE 9298 4D2036056E33

this is what the average African person looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and AbandonShip
Race does not matter. Only bones

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THIS

Attachments

• 1575422409263.png
    1575422409263.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Lol at the kid for not being able to dodge that slow punch. If he threw that shit at me or anyone living in my area, we would teach him the taste of Russian cock dipped in vodka.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and OOGABOOGA
undisputed and I both bullied you to self harm. That's the reason you cry for me 24/7 like what you're doing right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yiu are much luck undisputed isnt here rn
The circle and undisputed are great friends

just recently he was pming me for gym advice, and as his dark feautured brother of course i helped him

in fact us+sin are the only ones he considered friends and doenst bully to self harm like hes clearly done to the irrelevant random rat @Averagecel