Reactions: mayo mogger, 5'7 zoomer, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
retard why carry a gun if ur gonna be drunk

Vey high t:p

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, Elijah_leo and klip11
based

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and klip11
Not saying any of the parts is right, but it teach us a lesson: don't meddle in other people's business, super heroes should stick to the comics, movies, cinema... in real life it's each to their own.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, mayo mogger, RunVerc and 3 others
why does this look like a movie scence even though it's real?

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
tbh the guy was barely white knighting, all he really did was give the guy a light push and then walk away

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I saw this AGES ago. Video is old.

I mean, I feel bad for the "white knight" lowkey because he didn't do anything, he just pushed the guy and said some words idk what he said but that's it. Probably said dont ever do that again.

So theres literally no need to shoot the guy afterwards, he just pushed him that's it. Not deserved.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, RunVerc, Deleted member 84469 and 7 others
why does this look like a movie scence even though it's real?
I also thought the same. Society tries so much to suppress our real feelings that when we see a scene like like that, it looks fictional.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Good riddance

I mean, I feel bad for the "white knight" lowkey because he didn't do anything, he just pushed the guy and said some words idk what he said but that's it. Probably said dont ever do that again.

So theres literally no need to shoot the guy afterwards, he just pushed him that's it. Not deserved.
yeah it's a bit fucked up why shoot the guy instead of the foid

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

DEATH TO WHITE KNIGHTS!!!!!

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek

At least the guy was stupid enough to do it with tons of witnesses, and video evidence, he's probably rotting in some Colombian jail now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and asdvek
This is not cope at all, this Indian looking man is a skinny man let without any self control, he gets gang raped by 6.2 200lb black men

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
This is not cope at all, this Indian looking man is a skinny man let without any self control, he gets gang raped by 6.2 200lb black men
Is that your deepest fantasy?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Cope. Only twink white boys get blacked.com in prison

Read the replies before watching vid.

Watched vid and realized it's Latin America ☕

• +1
Reactions: klip11