White Man Asian Female (WMAF) couples - Reasons! (GEOMaxxers GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 28219

Iron
There are several reasons why some Filipino women seek or enter into a relationship with a partner from Europe. It is important to note that not all Filipino women have or seek a partner from Europe. People have different preferences, needs and relationship preferences that are individual. Nevertheless, some of the reasons why some Filipino women partner with Europeans may include the following:
Cultural differences: European cultures are often different from Filipino culture. Some women find these differences attractive and seek new experiences and perspectives that they can gain through a cross-cultural relationship.
Economic reasons: The Philippines is a developing country where many people face financial difficulties. Some Filipino women hope to gain better financial security for themselves and their families through a relationship with a European. However, this is not true of all Filipino women and should not be generalized.
Romance and Love: As with any relationship, Filipino women are also looking for love, affection and emotional fulfillment. It is possible that they find certain qualities in Europeans, such as romance, attentiveness, respect, or other personal characteristics, that appeal to them.
Globalization and mobility: increased globalization and easier access to travel and communication technologies have allowed people from different countries to connect more easily. This has led to a greater variety of relationships, including international pairings.
It is important to note that individual motivations and preferences can vary greatly when choosing a partner. Each person has their own unique reasons for choosing relationships, regardless of nationality or ethnicity. It is always important to build relationships on mutual respect, understanding and consensus.

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, WeiWei, rand anon and 3 others
@Ai Impact @Beastimmung @russiancel @ceo @badg96 @mulattocel

not a molecule, bratan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, MagaPutinism, Skywalker and 2 others
@Octillionaire @Wallenberg @max_frisch

filipina women are amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
chatgpt + children will get deathtier gook features

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, Skywalker, rand anon and 1 other person
what did u type in to get that answer

tell me and ill type it into the better gpt4 version and compare answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
what did u type in to get that answer

tell me and ill type it into the better gpt4 version and compare answers
why do Filipino women often have a partner from Europe? But ChatGTP is not blackpilled enough about looks and height @Ai Impact

I don't like Filipino women. I don't like their appearance and the Philippines is quite poor country. I prefer Japanese, Chinese and Korean women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, HeightPilledum, MagaPutinism and 3 others
I don't like Filipino women. I don't like their appearance and the Philippines is quite poor country. I prefer Japanese, Chinese and Korean women.
Korean are top tier
They are obsessed with their looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and normie_joe
Korean are top tier

Ew no, you'd be hard pressed to find a Korean women that isn't recyclable with their shit pointy v-shaped chins, huge fake eyes, and small faces.

Japanese women destroy Koreans in terms of natural beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, MagaPutinism, Skywalker and 1 other person
tales from chat gpt

Korean are top tier
I like Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese.

But Filipinos and Thais I don't like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I don't want Filippinos dumbfuck lolz

Koreans Chinks and Japs only. Okay maybe some vietnamese if they look good, otherwise paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass

I like Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese.

But Filipinos and Thais I don't like.

SEA women can look pretty at times tho

Uok4c77.jpg

SEA women can look pretty at times tho

Uok4c77.jpg
Vietnamese are SEA women.

Singaporeans are SEA women too technically but most of them are ethnically Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Vietnamese are SEA women.

Singaporeans are SEA women too technically but most of them are ethnically Chinese.

That woman is Thai.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
ChatGPTmaxxing, I hope noone gives you easy rep for this genetic deadend cockroach

Imagine reading this text wall about SEA monkeys instead of cumming into one
JFL
If your goal are SEA monkeys you don't need to looksmaxx

filipinos are really good fighters tho

and seek new experiences and perspectives that they can gain through a cross-cultural relationship.
Coincidentally.
The Nambian and Peruvian culture experience, keeps being neglicted by these women.

filipino women dont seek out european men, european men seek out filipino women