White men are the peak human race form

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
We are truly the master race, the greatest creation made in the universe. You should thank God everyday you are a European man

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, bloatmaxxer, SEAmaxxer and 5 others
thank you Jesus for making me European

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Idontknowlol, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
why does everyone wanna be white so bad theyre not even that good at mogging

their only real mog is their iq and thats it

blacks can beat them up easily

hispanics are more dark triad

ricecels and currycels have a cooler history besides conquests and colonialism whites have zero interesting cultural acheivements while asia has cuisine art bushido code hindu temples etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
thank you Jesus for making me European
youre white angelic women's looksmatches would get obliterated in a race war against asians and indians lol

we would iq mog them and destroy them and u whites would cry a river about it
jfl no offense but its true bro :lul:

youre white angelic women's looksmatches would get obliterated in a race war against asians and indians lol

beautiful clapback, really affirming OP's point lol

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
beautiful clapback, really affirming OP's point lol
elab i dont get it all im saying is that if the looksmatches of white angelic stacies revealed themselves then asians and indians would find them iq mog them and then destroy them quickly:ogre::ogre::ogre::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

elab i dont get it all im saying is that if the looksmatches of white angelic stacies revealed themselves then asians and indians would find them iq mog them and then destroy them quickly:ogre::ogre::ogre::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
all you're saying is muh we can't compete in any way so the only thing we can do to be able to compete is outnumber you and fight you LOL

• JFL
Why men?

• JFL
all you're saying is muh we can't compete in any way so the only thing we can do to be able to compete is outnumber you and fight you LOL
lol i do agree that white men are the looksmatches of white women since they are both peak development in human evolution but look at the looksmatches of white stacies aka white chads rn

they get pummeled by bbc tyrones on a regular basis meanwhile china is literally enslaving savage dark triad bbc african slayers on chinese factory farms in africa and buying out the entire goddamn continent and curries in south africa beat black looters and rioters who would normally mog them in looks and smv, to death for trying to rob their 711s and corner stores on a daily basis:lul::ogre:

curries are also taking over chad canada and shitting on their beaches until the beaches are shitted into oblivion jfl soon in 2045 canada will be owned by india jfl:lul::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and The Dark Phoenix
We are truly the master race, the greatest creation made in the universe. You should thank God everyday you are a European man
Peak Human are Germans not just “white people”

lol i do agree that white men are the looksmatches of white women since they are both peak development in human evolution but look at the looksmatches of white stacies aka white chads rn

they get pummeled by bbc tyrones on a regular basis meanwhile china is literally enslaving savage dark triad bbc african slayers on chinese factory farms in africa and buying out the entire goddamn continent and curries in south africa beat black looters and rioters who would normally mog them in looks and smv, to death for trying to rob their 711s and corner stores on a daily basis:lul::ogre:

curries are also taking over chad canada and shitting on their beaches until the beaches are shitted into oblivion jfl soon in 2045 canada will be owned by india jfl:lul::ogre:
nah not 2045, 2035 more likely

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
nah not 2045, 2035 more likely
bruce lee most likely would beat up taylor swifts looksmatch in a fight i guarantee it(although lee is an outlier amongst normally low t ricecucks but swift is a white gigastacy so i guess it doesnt matter anyways jfl:lul:

I'm pretty sure you means germanics not germans so weird to choose germans only
Shit yeah retarded auto correct😭 I meant Hitlers aryans (not a Nazi but he got one thing right, the master race)

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
bruce lee most likely would beat up taylor swifts looksmatch in a fight i guarantee it(although lee is an outlier amongst normally low t ricecucks but swift is a white gigastacy so i guess it doesnt matter anyways jfl:lul:
Bruce lee had both British and German blood tho

• +1
Shit yeah retarded auto correct😭 I meant Hitlers aryans (not a Nazi but he got one thing right, the master race)
do u think asians and indians could defeat the looksmatches of white women in a race based conflict btw?:lul:

• +1
  • +1
do u think asians and indians could defeat the looksmatches of white women in a race based conflict btw?:lul:
No, Arabs could possibly. Levant Arabs I should clarify.

Bruce lee had both British and German blood tho
true but jackie chan maybe could do the same and beat up taylor swifts looksmatch as well and hes 100% asian too :blackpill:

also curries who are larger and high t could beat up swifts male looksmatch as well:lul::lul:
:ogre::blackpill:

Indians are malnourished and 5'5 on average while the average height in Asia is 5'8 I'm taking the white men tbh

true but do u think we would need help as ugly curry/asian ethnics or could we do it by ourselves in ur honest opinion also would it be a long hard battle or a swift defeat with ricecels and curries winning and obliterating the looksmatches of white stacies?

racism is not appreciated on this forum

• +1
White dudes aren't monolithic.

Dutch, German, and Serbian men mog American, British, and Canadian White men to hell and back.

White dudes in the Anglosphere still have a relatively good SMV tied to money/status but the falloff is real. There's even studies showing that young American and Canadian men are more obese than young American and Canadian women which is pretty damn shameful.

White dudes still got a relative advantage but, pound for pound, money, status, height, face, and charisma matter more in the long haul.

• +1
true but do u think we would need help as ugly curry/asian ethnics or could we do it by ourselves in ur honest opinion also would it be a long hard battle or a swift defeat with ricecels and curries winning and obliterating the looksmatches of white stacies?
can't see how, only with numbers

The average Asian isn't bruce lee

ricecels and currycels have a cooler history besides conquests and colonialism whites have zero interesting cultural acheivements while asia has cuisine art bushido code hindu temples etc
muhh cooler history cope more ethnicel

china and india alone r 2 Billion:hnghn:

gene editing can change that also a lot of asian gangs and gurkhas from india are thugmaxxed and high t also
the only white men that can scare them imho are the north american and euro serial killers and terrifying murderers/criminals tbqhngl:ogre::ogre:

muhh cooler history cope more ethnicel
do u believe ethnics like ricecels and currycels can defeat the looksmatches of white stacies like ellie goulding or taylor swift in a fight/race battle without help from other races?

And they're committing suicide by stupidity.

china and india alone r 2 Billion:hnghn:

gene editing can change that also a lot of asian gangs and gurkhas from india are thugmaxxed and high t also
the only white men that can scare them imho are the north american and euro serial killers and terrifying murderers/criminals tbqhngl:ogre::ogre:
tbh the Indians would probably blow themselves up with their tech the same way they blow Israeli dick i wouldn't look at India as a big threat even with such a big population they would get iq fucked into oblivion, just a lot of canon fodder

china, sure they would make a strong rival if we are talking an all out war which idk why we are talking about cause it doesn't have anything to do with racial superiority

tbh the Indians would probably blow themselves up with their tech the same way they blow Israeli dick i wouldn't look at India as a big threat even with such a big population they would get iq fucked into oblivion, just a lot of canon fodder

china, sure they would make a strong rival if we are talking an all out war which idk why we are talking about cause it doesn't have anything to do with racial superiority
true but theyre high t unlike avg rice soymen even malnourished curry manlets can scare white dark triad serial killers if they are low inhib and savage enough:ogre::lul:

true the looksmatches of white foids(white males) would have a hard time iqfucking them up :ogre::lul:

• +1

also whose the foid in ur avi btw

true but theyre high t unlike avg rice soymen even malnourished curry manlets can scare white dark triad serial killers if they are low inhib and savage enough:ogre::lul:

true the looksmatches of white foids(white males) would have a hard time iqfucking them up :ogre::lul:
alexander didn't seem to struggle alot tbh

all you're saying to me is yea Indians are inferior but sometimes they aren't

Even in the UK, men are more likely to be obese than women.

It's no wonder you hear more about Anglosphere White guys being Incels or lonely than non-Anglo ones. They benefit from JBW the least out of all White dudes(To be fair, one could also say Southern Euros have their own appeal too).
then ur misunderstanding the meaning of jbw it means even ugly whites who r incellooking can fuck an ethnic stacy

Even in the UK, men are more likely to be obese than women.

It's no wonder you hear more about Anglosphere White guys being Incels or lonely than non-Anglo ones. They benefit from JBW the least out of all White dudes(To be fair, one could also say Southern Euros have their own appeal too).
This is real

The fate of anglicans rests at hands of Sovthern Evropeans

They depend on us

Should we forgive the past and help?

mongols had zero trouble too doesnt mean anything
and besides if alexander tried scaring sandcels now in 2024 he would get shot and beheaded into oblivion:ogre:

:lul:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Jason Voorhees
@arabcelxxx
do u think ricecels and currycels can hold their own against the looksmatches of white women and stacies in a racial conflict without help from other races?

then ur misunderstanding the meaning of jbw it means even ugly whites who r incellooking can fuck an ethnic stacy
That rarely happens unless gold digging is involved.

Whenever I see AW with WM in younger couples, the White dude is 85% of the time the same type of White guy that's considered attractive by White girls: tall, good hair, and pretty boy/handsome.

I rarely see actual subhuman White dudes with attractive Asian women. People keep posting the same Tik Tok with the ugly nerd with the SEA chick to prove it but it's not the norm.

Usually, ugly White guys date ugly Asian women and hotter White guys date hotter Asian women. When I see balding and LTN White dudes with AW irl, the Asian woman is usually not a looker at all.

I think ugly White men having easy access to Asian "Stacies" had truth to it........30 years ago. But Westernized Asian women or even non-poor ones from Asia have higher standards than people think.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214