White men can’t be incels

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
They can SEAmaxx outside the west and generally non-white foids who aren’t white will simp for them and have sex with them even if he is ugly asf or old asf fat bloated

The same isn’t true for ugly men of other races.

A white man calling himself incel is like a good calling himself femcel.

Even in the faggot community white men have the highest SMV even if he is ugIy asf you see him with gay chads of other races.

IMG 4565

White incels don’t exist just like Femcels don’t exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, TUSSELEIF, murdah and 1 other person
They can SEAmaxx outside the west and generally non-white foids who aren’t white will simp for them and have sex with them even if he is ugly asf or old asf fat bloated

The same isn’t true for ugly men of other races.

A white man calling himself incel is like a good calling himself femcel.

Even in the faggot community white men have the highest SMV even if he is ugIy asf you see him with gay chads of other races.

View attachment 2971972

White incels don’t exist just like Femcels don’t exist.
this pic is brutal
plus i agree white fags have no right to complain unlike us mutts and black ppl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, murdah, sub5c3l and 2 others
thats not based on just being white

that is the perception of white = money in thailand so they are with him for money

white brah in the usa age 18 to 22 is being cuck by ethnic male for sorority type white women

seamaxxing for a tranny still wont replace a prime 18 year old blonde hair blue eye big tits pink vagina

@klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jockey67, Richard Cheese, can’t relate and 4 others
I'm not into beastiality, sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
thats not based on just being white

that is the perception of white = money in thailand so they are with him for money

white brah in the usa age 18 to 22 is being cuck by ethnic male for sorority type white women

seamaxxing for a tranny still wont replace a prime 18 year old blonde hair blue eye big tits pink vagina

@klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @TheTakeoverHasBegun
DNR .too long. Sounded retarded . Heavy cope . Its not over.Yip Yap.Offie doffie comment.Fake inceldom. Voluntery Inceldom.Blah Blah Blah

b-b-but black guys only get white girls that white guys don't want :feelswhy:
The first one he posted is a tall ass tranny, the second one is cute but frauding a lot with make up (plus she may be saying if for attention), the last one doesn't even look white, she literally has shit eyes and skin.

brutal as fuck

we tried to warn white brah

these sorority white female pheno type aint give a fuck about maintaining whiteness

Hell fucking nah. Where he lives? If this nigger can score this snow bunny then there's definitely chance for me. Where is this bitch from? What country

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, 0S4MA and traveler
Hell fucking nah. Where he lives? If this nigger can score this snow bunny then there's definitely chance for me. Where is this bitch from? What country
its either USA or britian

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
Odin gave whites Asian fetish for a reason

Legit @Danish_Retard

Just be rich theory

Anyone who's 5'10" can get laid in SEA.

i alr know that nigga hit it from 10 diff positions
stop snowbunnyposting nigguh if ur gonna be zamint ur black woman only

I'm HTN in my country and MTN in America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back