White men create another ER

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

leave this place behind

Fuarkkkk I’m mirin white brah hard

Crackas keep pumping out ERs when they know they’re just condemning their child to suffer

Mirin low inhib

Tagging white brahs
@noobs @moredatesmorerapes @cromagnon @moodless

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Konstantin, aesthetic beauty, lestoa and 13 others
Forgot @slavicpsycho and @WeiWei

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’m mirin white brah so hard

Yea I have a son in Mexico that will grow up poor incel with single mom LOL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, looksmaxxing223, BimaxLaser and 7 others
You pumped and dumped a spic? Mirin, white worshipping ethnic women deserve to be single moms or more preferably shot

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

Crackas keep pumping out ERs when they know they’re just condemning their child to suffer

Mirin low inhib

Tagging white brahs

Mix with Latinas , arabs or lighter skin indians. Stop fucking chinks , and south east asians. Smh. Even fucking a ugandan bitch will turn out a better kid who will be bullied less jfl

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and wishIwasSalludon
Most dark triad thing a white can do is have a lot of babies with random asian women. Most likely being raised by a single mom combined with ER genetics will mean your offspring will cause unbelievable amount of havoc on the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Entschuldigung, 6'3 ltn and 6 others
Most dark triad thing a white can do is have a lot of babies with random asian women. Most likely being raised by a single mom combined with ER genetics will mean your offspring will cause unbelievable amount of havoc on the world
im blonde blue eyed, i'd say HTN. Shall I hop on muslim dating apps and make a thread?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, 6'3 ltn and wishIwasSalludon
im blonde blue eyed, i'd say HTN. Shall I hop on muslim dating apps and make a thread?
Why is every user here a 6ft plus htn with a 7.5 inch cock

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and moodless
Why is every user here a 6ft plus htn with a 7.5 inch cock
im not 6ft. My brother and dad do have big meat tho and my shit is 6inch rn, probably will grow to 7+ with hgh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
6ft is not rare, but 7.5 inch dick is
Seeing a white dude choose to breed with such pan faced, flat nosed, recessed chinned gooks is so funny

Like is hypergamy really that bad

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and moodless
Seeing a white dude choose to breed with such pan faced, flat noses, recessed chinned gooks is so funny

Like is hypergamy really that bad
most whites that marry gooks ascend late and are autists. gooks are very lenient considering almost all of their males are autists likewise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and wishIwasSalludon
:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, piec and wishIwasSalludon
Just marry from ur own country :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Mix with Latinas , arabs or lighter skin indians. Stop fucking chinks , and south east asians. Smh. Even fucking a ugandan bitch will turn out a better kid who will be bullied less jfl

Ugandans better bigger dick plus mogger white genes unfortunately as a pajeet I'm closer to gooks genetically to bbc

• JFL
  • +1
they should die both

• JFL
Ugandans better bigger dick plus mogger white genes unfortunately as a pajeet I'm closer to gooks genetically to bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and reptiles

Bro are you a dead beat or what I hope your larping how the fuck can you have kids and not look after it I can't fathom it

• +1
Bro are you a dead beat or what I hope your larping how the fuck can you have kids and not look after it I can't fathom it
yeah I'm a deadbeat, why tf would I take care of some spic subhuman, the girl just wanted my passport but I disappeared and blocked her lol

• JFL
  • +1
Same niggers complain of the decline of White race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med and wishIwasSalludon
:soy:

dude she didnt actually love him he was just playing him she got what she deserved, and the kid is lucky since hes half nordic in a shitskin country dude will be a God

• +1
yeah I'm a deadbeat, why tf would I take care of some spic subhuman, the girl just wanted my passport but I disappeared and blocked her lol
you dont know how hard im mirin you right now

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and moredatesmorerapes
unblock her and then call her a dirty spic and then post it here

mirin nig levels
I love blacks man, they're so based, just ldar all day, rot off of welfare, eat fried chicken, deadbeat dad max, and enjoy life while cucked gooks and pajeets and white brahs wageslave

I once had this redpilled black uber driver and we both complained about women the whole drive no joke

Hahaha

• JFL
  • Love it
I love blacks man, they're so based, just ldar all day, rot off of welfare, eat fried chicken, deadbeat dad max, and enjoy life while cucked gooks and pajeets and white brahs wageslave

I once had this redpilled black uber driver and we both complained about women the whole drive no joke

Hahaha
based af man

• +1

Do you not atleast love your son lol I can't fathom this I genuinely can't fathom but the whore was also evil tbqh it's a tough situation I would still commit out of a love for my spawn but I'm not having kids so I'll never hav to worry about this conundrum

:soy:

dude she didnt actually love him he was just playing him she got what she deserved, and the kid is lucky since hes half nordic in a shitskin country dude will be a God

Are you insane bro being father less has drastically shown you will grow up to repeat the same cycles of abuse single moms are the most evil manipulative creatures

He's ugly though is he gonna give chad DNA ?
either he'll just pump and dump her like @moredatesmorerapes did to that spic woman

or he will be retarded enough to take her to america and she divorce rapes him

• +1
either he'll just pump and dump her like @moredatesmorerapes did to that spic woman

or he will be retarded enough to take her to america and she divorce rapes him

Id wear a condom if it got that bad cage women all are cum dumpsters the kids will be fucked so badly either way he has a gool beta bux or half Nordic DNA he's cooked either way cruel cruel world

• +1
Do you not atleast love your son lol I can't fathom this I genuinely can't fathom but the whore was also evil tbqh it's a tough situation I would still commit out of a love for my spawn but I'm not having kids so I'll never hav to worry about this conundrum
I only love two things, my fat stinky balls

• JFL
I only love two things, my fat stinky balls

How the fuck is it I feel more bad for your kid than you and I'm not even the father would never beta bux the whore I just feel horrible for the kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and wishIwasSalludon
How the fuck is it I feel more bad for your kid than you and I'm not even the father would never beta bux the whore I just feel horrible for the kid
I mean if the kid were in the west Id feel bad

but bro hes half nordic and in mexico, he'll probably just become some rich politician or some shit he will be fine

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and moredatesmorerapes
I mean if the kid were in the west Id feel bad

but bro hes half nordic and in mexico, he'll probably just become some rich politician or some shit he will be fine
Fuck being a beta bux deluxe but if it were my kid I'd suck it up that's why you never have kids with these creatures

• +1
Fuck being a beta bux deluxe but if it were my kid I'd suck it up that's why you never have kids with these creatures
If I impregnated some whore in a third world country id probably kidnap the kid and leave the whore behind so i wont be betabux

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
wtf man when did u get so based
I've always been a selfish asshole from the day I popped out of the womb

Born during a thunderstorm. True story.
@Gaygymmaxx

Never once in my life did I claim to be a good guy or anything but a piece of shit

but it's fine because at least I'm self aware haha

• +1
I've always been a selfish asshole from the day I popped out of the womb

Born during a thunderstorm. True story.
@Gaygymmaxx

Never once in my life did I claim to be a good guy or anything but a piece of shit

but it's fine because at least I'm self aware haha
Truly?

I've noticed my 8 friend is also a piece of shit

He just basically yelled "you didn't brush you teeth thus morning ggm?" At work

He thought it was a funny joke, I don't think he even smelled my breath or had any reason to, just got an impulse.

Starting to dislike this nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and wishIwasSalludon
They don't give a shit about their kids. They're selfish.

• +1
Is this really the same race that used to be conquerors and warriors?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, noobs, reptiles and 1 other person
left over white men are going yellow to create a breed of ers that will serve as disposable shock troops of the international white hegemon

current crop of ers have already decimates a bunch of beaners and mutts, what happens when ers are exposed to 1488 maxing gaining immense popularity with gen z and aleph right now. what happens when they lean into the white power portion of their identity?

total nigger death

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and wishIwasSalludon
left over white men are going yellow to create a breed of ers that will serve as disposable shock troops of the international white hegemon

current crop of ers have already decimates a bunch of beaners and mutts, what happens when ers are exposed to 1488 maxing gaining immense popularity with gen z and aleph right now. what happens when they lean into the white power portion of their identity?

total nigger death
imagine showing a normal person this reply

Mirin low inhib

Tagging white brahs

Disturbing

• JFL