WHITE MEN: Is it better to have a white son, or mixed son? Which do you think is best for your son?

White men, do you think you'd be doing your son a favor by birthing him white, or mixed?

• Total voters
warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
Men like this have broad dating appeal, among all races. Namely hispanic/latino, black, other mixed; but also, appeal to any girl that dates out of their race.

I believe another facet of attraction, is that the average male will look increasingly like this as time passes in America.

White beauty has 100% broad appeal, but is DATING easier for a mixed race?

I say likely YES, due to the rise of multiculturalism in social media, the west and the world.

White men, do you think you'd be doing your son a favor by birthing him white, or mixed? And explain your positioning below

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5258, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Depends what you want him to do in the future

Sports, crime and lots of grandkids- mixed
CD68AA47 1CC4 4921 ACC8 903BD6B8F2A2
Smart, aspie and no grandkids- white

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Slendercel, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
Not a pinkoid but its meaningless to ask this since you don't know what the son will look like in either case beforehand. If looksmatched mixed might be better if things progress like how things are right know

Depends, currently mixed SMV (white/black) is really high, but that's because it's still really rare

I prefer to continue the cycle of "slavic untermensch'" with a son who looks like me than some light skinned faggot who will hate his own father because thats what mainsteam culture will tell him to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
Having children is retarded

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5258 and 5 others
Imagine have black sons....
HRXyM8L.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5393
Majority of the white incels on here will marry gooks and produce the next generation of ER's unfortunately.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Slendercel, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
Mulattos are outslaying whites now so I guess white dudes should impregnate a black woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Blackout.xl
Keep your genes pure brother,
Pass on your surname and GENES
White is right (not in a supremacist way)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Doesn't matter tbh. but a lil bit of melanated genes is what I'm going after

If you want your children to be moggers you have to ensure they acquire curry genes or they’ll be recessed dogs
0FD9B406 7534 4EBB 83B5 4ED131D2CB20

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 4106 and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Gargantuan, Magnesium and 4 others
White tbh. I think a lot of people want their kids to look like them.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Blackout.xl
White tbh. I think a lot of people want their kids to look like them.
Miscegenation = falio. My mom is mulatto and due to her breeding with my black father I do not look like her whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and BigBiceps
Mixed only if he becomes a Chad but I do not know that before and wouldnt want to risk the chance getting a mutt abomination (which is higher than mulatto chad)

Mixed only if he becomes a Chad but I do not know that before and wouldnt want to risk the chance getting a mutt abomination (which is higher than mulatto chad)
Bro, just mix. Mulatto chads guaranteed.
☺ Robert Deniro & Family | Celebrity families, Celebrity couples, Celebrity  kids

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Gargantuan, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
Mixed because he's gonna be an exotic slayer
White are seen as cucks in my country, they're bullied and not allowed to enter in certain hoods.
Given the exponential increase in immigration, the choice is quickly made.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Big if true

most want kids but its very bluepilled.
How is it bluepilled? Imagine being such a impotent cuck that you can't make a few babies. No wonder Sweden is going to be muslim majority soon.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 5393
How is it bluepilled? Imagine being such a impotent cuck that you can't make a few babies. No wonder Sweden is going to be muslim majority soon.
i can make it but why would i want kids jfl, i dont like being tied down And having ppl dependant on me.

go back to 4chan /pol/

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
Hard choice
But I think mixed is better, more and more the average white is losing smv (not Chad), because of the politically correct, the whites are seen as oppressors. Not to mention that the majority is soy boy or backward.
In short, it is only worth having white children if they are Chads or Chad lite.
The best breeds to have children are Hispanic and mullatas

rofl pple here really think mulattos have high smv
you’re delusional

rofl pple here really think mulattos have high smv
you’re delusional
broad appeal to hispanic/latina, black, mixed, and any girl that dates outside their race. pure white and mixed have different types of broad appeal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
If you want to see what mixed race societies look like you just have to visit any 3rd world country or brazilian favela lol.
Nigger genes not even once.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
He looks white, looks same pheno as @CopeKilla
Was thinking that, I’m fully white but some ethnics think I’m Hispanic

Who the fuck voted mixed?

Incel trinity includes 3 things

Face

Height

Race

If I bred with nordic Stacey somehow I could guaruntee my son to have Atleast average height (due to my height and tall Stacey)

He would be white

And if lucky he would have an above average face

However if I bred with any other white I could fairly much assure the only ibceldom to be down to face which is the killer but much better than having 2/3 or 3/3 on the incel trinity

well if he's mixed chinese and white he's more or less guaranteed to be an Elliot Rodger type. but the mulatto slayer look is popular and will be increasingly popular in the future as jewish media conditioning for women to lust after "exotic" men gets stronger.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back