White men live on just exist mode

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
White men live on just exist mode they go through life getting things without putting in as much effort I gotta work twice as hard to get half of what the white man gets they better jobs they get get better women they don’t have to deal with racism and discrimination everybody loves white people they get praised all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Boxingfan, Gaia262 and 4 others
"don’t have to deal with racism and discrimination everybody loves white people they get praised all the time"

man is living in 1940

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Deleted member 21297, Banderacell and 4 others
White men live on just exist mode they go through life getting things without putting in as much effort I gotta work twice as hard to get half of what the white man gets they better jobs they get get better women they don’t have to deal with racism and discrimination everybody loves white people they get praised all the time
"don’t have to deal with racism and discrimination everybody loves white people they get praised all the time"

man is living in 194
Fuck I wish I was white

I do agree with you, but some the reasons you gave are kind of shitty lol.

man is living in 1940
Like yeah being white is still better and you have more advantages, but white people get shat on everyday nowadays and ethnics get praised for just existing

im not supposed to give my secrets away but.. if u wanna be white really badly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
yeah i can walk down the street and ethnic girls run out of their houses just to get a taste of my big scottish cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zylk, Justheretolmao, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 9 others
i dont feel ive gotten praise for being white :p i was ugly for most of my life and looked like a school shooter so

I do agree with you, but some the reasons you gave are kind of shitty lol.

One thing he didnt mention that is true is that as a white guy you are treated as an individual
while as a black or brown dude you will always be seen through the lens of that group stereotype

its why when a muslim does something its their religion, or if a black person does something its their culture while if little timmy shoots up his school its because he is a mentally deranged individual

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8365, .... and 1 other person
except for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
One thing he didnt mention that is true is that as a white guy you are treated as an individual
while as a black or brown dude you will always be seen through the lens of that group stereotype

its why when a muslim does something its their religion, or if a black person does something its their culture while if little timmy shoots up his school its because he is a mentally deranged individual
Yes, well written

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
i dont feel ive gotten praise for being white :p i was ugly for most of my life and looked like a school shooter so
except for me

Race is just one factor the determines how society treats you like face, height etc.

So yeah alot of the white guys will be thinking to themselves "well i never got shit or any special treatment for being white"

But its like the 6foot+ guys who claim that face is everything and height is cope.
They are tall and so are blind to the issues manlets face.

Its the same thing with race, if you're white you're just not going to notice it since it doesnt effect you.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Gaia262 and Deleted member 16133
Race is just one factor the determines how society treats you like face, height etc.

So yeah alot of the white guys will be thinking to themselves "well i never got shit or any special treatment for being white"

But its like the 6foot+ guys who claim that face is everything and height is cope.
They are tall and so are blind to the issues manlets face.

Its the same thing with race, if you're white you're just not going to notice it since it doesnt effect you.
are you really 6'10 bruh? mirin

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and khvirgin
cope
they won the genetic lottery
we didnt
there's nothing you or i can do about it so stop whining and move on

Like yeah being white is still better and you have more advantages, but white people get shat on everyday nowadays and ethnics get praised for just existing
I’d rather be white then be black

Seething subhumans, go back to your country of origin and no one will discriminate against you. Oh wait, it’s a shithole:feelshah:

yeah i can walk down the street and ethnic girls run out of their houses just to get a taste of my big scottish cock
over for Anglocels they can sense my coloniser blood :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
cope
they won the genetic lottery
we didnt
there's nothing you or i can do about it so stop whining and move on

So many factors go into life.

Do you have a good face?
Do you have a good height?
Do you have two stable parents?
Are you from money?

No one will pick being an ugly short broke white guy over some tall rich good looking ethnic

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
So many factors go into life.

Do you have a good face?
Do you have a good height?
Do you have two stable parents?
Are you from money?

No one will pick being an ugly short broke white guy over some tall rich good looking ethnic
sure face and height are factors which will majorly affect ones life but being white is such a halo hence why JBW theory exists
also upbringing doesnt matter too much considering the highest predictor of economic and academic success is IQ (in the west)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 1851 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Seething subhumans, go back to your country of origin and no one will discriminate against you. Oh wait, it’s a shithole:feelshah:
whites are way too high inhib to be openly racist these days ESPECIALLY in the western world
i think the vast majority of them realise that if theyre caught/filmed being a meanie to an ethnic its game over

whites are way too high inhib to be openly racist these days ESPECIALLY in the western world
i think the vast majority of them realise that if theyre caught/filmed being a meanie to an ethnic its game over
Very true tbh, 100 years ago racism was the norm and non whites were the ones living in fear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
sure face and height are factors which will majorly affect ones life but being white is such a halo hence why JBW theory exists
also upbringing doesnt matter too much considering the highest predictor of economic and academic success is IQ (in the west)

JBW is an innate special ability only for players who specced into the Caucasian class :ROFLMAO:
However, its only really usefully for getting noodlefoids and other self hating ethnic girls who are not the greatest quality.
If you have to use JBW as a white guy for anything other than quick lays its because you're subpar

Disagree on the upbringing and family wealth. it mogs IQ hard.

Person A: Is 130IQ and goes and gets a good corpo job at 100K, take home after taxes say around 60k

Person B: Is 95IQ and goes and gets a entry level professional job at 35k take home say like 22k
But person B parents buy a house for him, and pay his student loans and other help.

Maybe its different in places where real estate is not so expensive but in major cities having rich parents >>>> having a good IQ

JBW is an innate special ability only for players who specced into the Caucasian class :ROFLMAO:
However, its only really usefully for getting noodlefoids and other self hating ethnic girls who are not the greatest quality.
If you have to use JBW as a white guy for anything other than quick lays its because you're subpar

Disagree on the upbringing and family wealth. it mogs IQ hard.

Person A: Is 130IQ and goes and gets a good corpo job at 100K, take home after taxes say around 60k

Person B: Is 95IQ and goes and gets a entry level professional job at 35k take home say like 22k
But person B parents buy a house for him, and pay his student loans and other help.

Maybe its different in places where real estate is not so expensive but in major cities having rich parents >>>> having a good IQ
your whole upbringing being more impactful than iq hypothesis is just false tbh when there are a plethora of studies which prove IQ is the single best predictor for economic success hence why person A landed the higher paying job and after a few years will be able to pay of their student loans and buy a house whereas person B will be somewhat struggling to get by
sure person Bs parents payed off his student loans and whatnot but person A has landed a higher paying job thanks to their greater intellect

anyway my original point is
just be a high iq, white, neurotypical, 6'4, chad and life should be a breeze

your whole upbringing being more impactful than iq hypothesis is just false tbh when there are a plethora of studies which prove IQ is the single best predictor for economic success hence why person A landed the higher paying job and after a few years will be able to pay of their student loans and buy a house whereas person B will be somewhat struggling to get by
sure person Bs parents payed off his student loans and whatnot but person A has landed a higher paying job thanks to their greater intellect

anyway my original point is
just be a high iq, white, neurotypical, 6'4, chad and life should be a breeze

I understand your point but what im saying is housing is super expensive in major cities.

Say your parents have 1 house to give you and its worth 1 million
Even if you split that with one sibling thats 500k say

Now if the high iq is taking home 60k after tax and the low iq guy 20k
So high IQ guy makes triple, 40k more per year

500k/40 =12.5

So it would take 12 1/2 years for the High IQ guy to equal in the scenario.

i don't if anyone else has the same experience. But from whats ive seen its the rich kids who succeed because they can't fail, they will always be bailed out and land on their feet. Smart kids can succeed but alot don't reach their potential.

TLDR: better to be a dumb rich kid, than a smart normal kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You know that we just didnt got it for free. Our civilizations has worked and improved for thousand of year to be here. During the middle ages, bleack death, countless war. The white race has suffered but we never gave up. Maybe if you guys stop crying and go back to your Homeland maybe you can achieve the same

You know that we just didnt got it for free. Our civilizations has worked and improved for thousand of year to be here. During the middle ages, bleack death, countless war. The white race has suffered but we never stopped. Maybe if you guys stop crying and go back to your Homeland maybe sou can achieve the same
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know that we just didnt got it for free. Our civilizations has worked and improved for thousand of year to be here. During the middle ages, bleack death, countless war. The white race has suffered but we never gave up. Maybe if you guys stop crying and go back to your Homeland maybe you can achieve the same
well you (personally) did get it for free tbh, you have done absolutely none of that, you weren't pillaged during the middle ages and you didnt lose half of your family due to the black death
you were just fortunate enough to be shat out of a white woman in a western country

its like saying chads deserve to be born chad
its just the luck of the draw