White men racemix the most in America

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 2311 IMG 2310 Yet white women get the most slack for racemixing when they are the least likely to date out and marry. White men get all pissy when they see an interracial couple despite being the main culprit behind them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer, watah and 12 others
@noobs @Debetro @SadLivwr Tell your fellow men to stop racemixing with our women :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
This myth about "white foids are race traitors" that people push nowadays is one of the biggest copes EVER. Foids (ESPECIALLY white) ONLY go for WHITE gigachads, all foids are INFINITELY more racist than Hitler.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
This myth about "white foids are race traitors" that people push nowadays is one of the biggest copes EVER. Foids (ESPECIALLY white) ONLY go for WHITE gigachads, all foids are INFINITELY more racist than Hitler.
It’s not that, It’s just that they have the best looking men on average. They wouldn’t mind getting with a Chadriguez or Tyrone, they’re not “racist” at all lmao, they’re the reason why so many immigrants are pouring in.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer, iblamechico and 4 others
They wouldn’t mind getting with a Chadriguez or Tyrone
... in an alternate world. In ours however foids ONLY (!) go for white gigachads.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and DalitBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Chadeep and 8uAte
it’s completely white mens fault for women to race mix and hypergamy bc men run the society they are just being pussies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and murdah
it’s completely white mens fault for women to race mix and hypergamy bc men run the society they are just being pussies
White men own dating apps and social media? 👃 do

• +1
Reactions: noobs
white males marry women after they have been banged by hundreds of black and ethnic men.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
the men are too scared to terrorize and kick out the jews out of their government to fix the problems
This is what being JQpilled and “antisemitic” gets you, can’t blame them tbh. It’s an impossible fight against them when they own everything IMG 2315

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
It’s different for a reason. A woman has a limited number of eggs and a much shorter window of reproduction potential than a man. Her gestation period is 9 months so there’s an inherent limit. A man has no limit to his sperm it will recover and he can just bust a nut and move onto the next one, it makes mixing more beneficial for the fathers side as he can miscegenate the females of the other race and take their limited window. This is what the Spanish and Portuguese were doing in the Americas. In the us 99%+ of the European ancestry in niggers is from the paternal lineage/fathers side from the European mana Y chromosome as nigger men were cucked for 200+ years.
IMG 6554

Last edited:
  • JFL
It’s different for a reason. A women has a limited number of eggs and a much shorter window of reproduction potential than a man. Her gestation period is 9 months so there’s an inherent limit. A man has no limit to his sperm it will recover and he can just bust a nut and move onto the next one, it makes mixing more beneficial for the fathers side as he can miscegenate the females of the other race and take their limited window. This is what the Spanish and Portuguese were doing in the Americas. In the us 99%+ of the European ancestry in niggers is from the paternal lineage/fathers side from the European mana Y chromosome as nigger men were cucked for 200+ years.
Now the opposite is happening IMG 2319

• JFL
Reactions: emo, Chadeep, 0S4MA and 3 others
Now the opposite is happening View attachment 3061715
Not in large amounts and like Devon stack said this will be a sort of eugenic effect for future generations. The whites who will mix and destroy their genes will be excluded from the race and gradually the white population will be genetically less susceptible, a type of immunity. Although it needs to coincide with an acceleration to the end game.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and noobs
Not in large amounts and like Devon stack said this will be a sort of eugenic effect for future generations. The whites who will mix and destroy their genes will be excluded from the race and gradually the white population will be genetically less susceptible, a type of immunity. Although it needs to coincide with an acceleration to the end game.

You guys brought blacks here, should’ve left them be in Africa.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Imagine if white women were migrating en masse to Africa for BBC. No, that’s what white men do in Southeast Asia. White men are by far the biggest race mixers on the planet and have been for about 500 years.

• +1
it was the jews who brought the blacks

4 of 5 slave owners in america were jewish

• Hmm...
Imagine if white women were migrating en masse to Africa for BBC. No, that’s what white men do in Southeast Asia. White men are by far the biggest race mixers on the planet and have been for about 500 years.
Anglosaxon women go to Nigeria and Domincan Republic for sex tourism but its not as much as compared to white men.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Whatever
I agree absolutely. But the Jews controlled the slave ships and the majority of the trade. In the 1600s industrialisation was unheard of and the colonies were just money making operations they hadn’t their independence yet. So they just imported slaves, it was part of our arrogance and short sightedness to not see what could occur in the future. Some of us saw the issue and promoted the abolition of slavery and repatriation of the slaves to africas which was why we got Liberia in the first place. But unfortunately that never followed through and Lincoln who could’ve done it was assassinated.
IMG 8805

• +1
I agree absolutely. But the Jews controlled the slave ships and the majority of the trade. In the 1600s industrialisation was unheard of and the colonies were just money making operations they hadn’t their independence yet. So they just imported slaves, it was part of our arrogance and short sightedness to not see what could occur in the future. Some of us saw the issue and promoted the abolition of slavery and repatriation of the slaves to africas which was why we got Liberia in the first place. But unfortunately that never followed through and Lincoln who could’ve done it was assassinated.
View attachment 3061731

I see your point on subsaharans, but that’s wrong with hispanics? Most of them aren’t troublesome by any means necessary and a lot of them practice Christian Values.

• JFL
Jews are white.
I love Jews

• +1
Hispanic is not a race tho
White guys go for the whitest looking latinas/Hispanics

• Hmm...
this is caused by lack of racial consciousness among whites. so many whites have been brainwashed into thinking having grey mutt babies is ok because they'll just turn out exactly like white people because muh nurture

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
Castizos/Castizas are rare here, most are brownoids from Mexico or Venezuela
They still will produce whiter kids than any asian or African cause most are at least 50% euro

• +1
this is caused by lack of racial consciousness among whites. so many whites have been brainwashed into thinking having grey mutt babies is ok because they'll just turn out exactly like white people because muh nurture
I can see the argument for white women, they are susceptible to brainwash but white men? Europeans have an all time low fertility rates yet have an all time high miscegenation rate.

They still will produce whiter kids than any asian or African cause most are at least 50% euro
Still not white… Plus they have dominant brown eye alleles, so your heritage and european looks go down the drain.

Still not white… Plus they have dominant brown eye alleles, so your heritage and european looks go down the drain.
As if most Europeans have blue eyes? They're rare even in Europe and not having blue eyes never made anyone less white
You're just making stuff up

I see your point on subsaharans, but that’s wrong with hispanics? Most of them aren’t troublesome by any means necessary and a lot of them practice Christian Values.
They’re not white, they commit more crimes than whites but less than niggers, they take more from the system than they give (it costs more to have them here as it’s actually negative profit), whites are a positive profit. The majority of the country is held up by the 50-60% white population, they keep everything afloat and make America, America, not Mexico! I like their Christian and family/community values and a lot are good people but we can never live together.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
As if most Europeans have blue eyes? They're rare even in Europe and not having blue eyes never made anyone less white
You're just making stuff up
If you remove mediterraneans from the conversation, majority of europeans have light eyes. Also, there’s more to race than just eye color; IQ, DNA, haplogroups, etc. Your heritage and bloodline go down the drain once you racemix

They’re not white, they commit more crimes than whites but less than niggers, they take more from the system than they give (it costs more to have them here as it’s actually negative profit), whites are a positive profit. The majority of the country is held up by the 50-60% white population, they keep everything afloat and make America, America, not Mexico! I like their Christian and family/community values and a lot are good people but we can never live together.
I assume you’re a big fan of Indians and Jews then IMG 2322

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and FascisstChad
I assume you’re a big fan of Indians and Jews then View attachment 3061743
No not everything’s about economics but it’s a factor. If we had to be stagnated in the Great Depression to maintain a 100% white country I’d fucking do it. Plus the money Jews and Indians have is kept within their groups as they use loopholes to keep it.
Just give me my white, Christian and patriarchal nation!

• +1
No not everything’s about economics but it’s a factor. If we had to be stagnated in the Great Depression to maintain a 100% white country I’d fucking do it. Plus the money Jews and Indians have is kept within their groups as they use loopholes to keep it.
Just give me my white, Christian and patriarchal nation!

This land belonged to Native Americans.

• JFL