White mom's testimomy about taking bbc

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
"It may look mean or rough but young white cunts need to be broken in right by bbc. Jerome was merciless on my daughter and me. But he trained us well and knocked us both up. Thank you Jerome."
😲

"It may look mean or rough but young white cunts need to be broken in right by bbc. Jerome was merciless on my daughter and me. But he trained us well and knocked us both up. Thank you Jerome."
😲
Your mother is indeed a whore for bbc my mullato brother

Indeed bro. I love it when she invites bbc over to fuck
She is indeed a breeding factory for the next generation of superhumans. Mullatos born from white wombs and bbc = gods on earth

She is indeed a breeding factory for the next generation of superhumans. Mullatos born from white wombs and bbc = gods on earth
Indeed bro. It was what god intended... the most feminine female, with the most masculine man. No wonder the offspring is always superior. It was meant this way!

Indeed bro. It was what god intended... the most feminine female, with the most masculine man. No wonder the offspring is always superior. It was meant this way!
Bro you should let @Blackout.xl have sex with your mother. He is a super bbc and you will have slayer brothers

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Bro you should let @Blackout.xl have sex with your mother. He is a super bbc and you will have slayer brothers
Okay bro. I'll definitely let him if he wants too. I want mulatto brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299

Users who are viewing this thread

Back