White north African

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Does being white north Africa with light brown eyes and brown hair make pass as white ? Better than having dark eyes. What do you guys think?

>the whitepassing african

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 22708 and 2 others
Nigga show your face i'll tell you since i'm north african

yes a little bit lol, i can tell from your area aroudn the mouth

You could pass as white in nyc

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 18840
You mog me bro, I'm moroccan and i don't look white at all tbh my granddad was white and he had blue eyes but my dad is a shitskin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 0
Wonderwhy@
You mog me bro, I'm moroccan and i don't look white at all tbh my granddad was white and he had blue eyes but my dad is a shitskin
Yeah you look moroccan and you need to fix your mouth area

How do I look moroccan????
I see people like you everyday like your pheno looks Moroccan like if I say in a crowd of white and mixed people I would be like this guy is Moroccan or maybe Algerian

u could pass as italian or spain idk why everybody saying u look arab i wouldn’t guess that

Last edited:
You can’t. Phenopill is the most brutal.
You will never be white.
I get tan easily but I'm not dark
I see people like you everyday like your pheno looks Moroccan like if I say in a crowd of white and mixed people I would be like this guy is Moroccan or maybe Alge

I see people like you everyday like your pheno looks Moroccan like if I say in a crowd of white and mixed people I would be like this guy is Moroccan or maybe Algerian
Maybe just you but I live in the US and people think I'm white Italian or Spain or turkish