• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, rand anon, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
I’m white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, GabachoCopium, iam good boy and 1 other person
Why do the sfcels who say this look like nordcucks? I’ve never seen a white chad say this

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, rand anon and Imretarded?
IMG 7681 real aryan chads don’t give a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Samsepioler and 2 others

Attachments

• 17147514470914485296844245240122.jpg
    17147514470914485296844245240122.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, murdah and Imretarded?
Funny that these racist jews hate on whites so much and push racemixing while US whites are around 99% pure while all the other races get diluted.

Multiculturalism results in everyone becoming whiter, as long as women get to fuck whoever they please.

diversity is our strength, it removes the racial fetishists out of the European genepool, it only consolidates us.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz
The aryan race must continue their purity

Kill all race triators all of them

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
The end of the beautifull aryan race is after 10 years , but we will be reborn soon enough , but in this 100 year time periode will be our end

Why do the sfcels who say this look like nordcucks? I’ve never seen a white chad say this
White chads join BLM protests and don’t make bob and vagene jokes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
White chads join BLM protests and don’t make bob and vagene jokes.
White chads are 0.000001% of the population guys

I see only weird white liberals cucks in those blm protest, the same said about the extreme nazi protest

Because as i said, white chads are 0.000001% of the population

• +1

I see only weird white liberals cucks in those blm protest, the same said about the extreme nazi protest

No. White chads are common lol and most don’t give a shit. I see a lot of them plowing down ethnic pussy instead of spouting anti-ethnic rhetoric

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Chads are obviously an incredibly tiny minority to the point there’s a chance you won’t ever see one irl, but there’s plenty of white HTNs and chadlites, more than any other ethnic group so there’s that. Basically whites have a higher proportion of attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and DalitBoss
Everyday, coming through salivates at the thought of race baiting at .org, what a spectacular moment for this guy

• +1
Funny that these racist jews hate on whites so much and push racemixing while US whites are around 99% pure while all the other races get diluted.

Multiculturalism results in everyone becoming whiter, as long as women get to fuck whoever they please.

diversity is our strength, it removes the racial fetishists out of the European genepool, it only consolidates us.
White jews are mixed anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Spencer and young Jared Taylor were htn+ :Comfy::Comfy:

Spencer and young Jared Taylor were htn+ :Comfy::Comfy:
Jared Taylor is based and reasonable, I agree with his message 99% of the time. @comingthrough is low iq though and thinks blacks need to be extinct

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The same rhetoric ironically is what black Americans used against race mixing and racism towards them.

To me, it seems that both sides are grifting. When the media turned to favor minorities, europeans in america started crying wolf. Well, the growing resentment of white europeans eventually caused them to play victim and thus spew the same rhetoric black people in america have said.

It seems like a viscous cycle.

Trying to sort of make ethnicity and genetics the hallmark for sort of divine nobility and not animal preposition. If there was a god that had a favorite (though unlikley, as such a thing would not be limited to such concept), it would likely not be limited through animal and genetics, as obviously such a being is responsible for creating all.

Jared Taylor is based and reasonable, I agree with his message 99% of the time. @comingthrough is low iq though and thinks blacks need to be extinct
I don't think they need to be wiped out but I would support a voluntary repatriation program of them, as well as ethnics, from western countries

• JFL
I don't think they need to be wiped out but I would support a voluntary repatriation program of them, as well as ethnics, from western countries
arenr u indian

• +1
Not all ethnics though. Indians contribute a lot to the us economy,
just because they contribute to the economy it doesn't rly mean anything, gdp is a cope statistic and dogshit indicator of quality of life. Curry immigrants, especially ones from the last 20 yrs hve been absolutely horrible for the country

some ethnics need more retribution than others
a repatriation program could account for that, curries are high earners so they don't hve any incentive to leave unfortunately, but for blacks and hispanics, a majority of them would leave if given a good cash amount

• Woah
f
just because they contribute to the economy it doesn't rly mean anything, gdp is a cope statistic and dogshit indicator of quality of life. Curry immigrants, especially ones from the last 20 yrs hve been absolutely horrible for the country

a repatriation program could account for that, curries are high earners so they don't hve any incentive to leave unfortunately, but for blacks and hispanics, a majority of them would leave if given a good cash amount
indians are bad for the us or canada?

• +1
f

indians are bad for the us or canada?
both

canada's immigration "policy" is cagefuel, atleast the US purports to hve a "high skilled" immigration policy. Canada's an ethnic circus now jfl

• Woah
both

canada's immigration "policy" is cagefuel, atleast the US purports to hve a "high skilled" immigration policy. Canada's an ethnic circus now jfl
They're legit parasites they only care about business with there own people they only help there community but act Like they ain't racist
Legit the most racist people
Going all those shops they just sell them of to there own people

• So Sad
  • Love it
I don’t mind this mix tbh. Whire chads and cool whire guys are allowed. Its the ugly and asshole ones who aren’t allowed
Thats why @SadLivwr and @TechnoBoss are invited to the cookout

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thats why @SadLivwr and @TechnoBoss are invited to the cookout
Sad liver is not invited anywhere he’s a retard who copes with WMBW nonsense.

@TechnoBoss is invited he’s a str8 g, but never use the two in a sentence together that Liver guy is a delusional bitch

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss

You’re thinking of gigachads, Chads are like 0.5%