good looks
tallest humans on earth
2nd biggest dicks race
richest people
overall good average iqs
good athletes
good at making music
best inventions

not saying other races are bad, many mog in certain things. but whites are the best all rounders for sure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, PointOfNoReturn, TsarTsar444 and 15 others
aryan mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@ascension @Cheesyrumble @luljankybo and other copers

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension
Thank u good lord I'm 100% white

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, futuregigamogger and buflek
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and buckchadley31
good looks
tallest humans on earth
2nd biggest dicks race
richest people
overall good average iqs
good athletes
good at making music
best inventions

not saying other races are bad, many mog in certain things. but whites are the best all rounders for sure

good looks - doesn't matter, personality and NT is most important
tallest humans on earth - height doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
2nd biggest dicks race - dick doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
richest people - money doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
overall good average iqs - iq doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
good athletes - athlete doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
good at making music - music doesn't matter, all about personality and NT
best inventions - I'd rather be NT than have the latest SoyPhone

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Primalsplit, jojoyou and 11 others
Brutal personality and NT pill by @ascension

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 24114 and 1 other person
white people occupy the optimal range, but when it comes to the things deathniks are supposedly more suited towards, somehow whites find a way to dominate those too. ie tyson fury, larry bird, eminem, etc

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, gamma and buflek
Hwarang warriors mog cumskins

D5BC9143 734E 4CFD A8A0 3A7A7597A759

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, jojoyou, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
blacks

ugly looks
2nd tallest
biggest dicks
poor ppl
easy to build muscle
culture/nt moggers

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and buflek
You have all these supposed mogger characteristics yet here you are rotting on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
which means if youre white and have somehow found yourself to be an incel there is something unfathomably wrong with you
jfl at being apart of this mystical elf albino race and not being able to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

You have all these supposed mogger characteristics yet here you are rotting on this forum
which means if youre white and have somehow found yourself to be an incel there is something unfathomably wrong with you
jfl at being apart of this mystical elf albino race and not being able to get laid
what makes you think that im an incel and „rot“ here? im doing well with girls, in relationship for many years and get called gl. i just like the forum. reaction system, active members, good mods who dont warn and ban for trashtalking

im just active rn because i had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago and cant even drive my car yet nor work

white people occupy the optimal range, but when it comes to the things deathniks are supposedly more suited towards, somehow whites find a way to dominate those too. ie tyson fury, larry bird, eminem, etc
Whites don’t dominate either music nor fighting. And fighting isn’t even a racially exclusive sport. Latinos JBW e abetter track record than whites so do blacks it’s only in recent years whites have been doing decent.

Music js still black dominated

Whites don’t dominate either music nor fighting. And fighting isn’t even a racially exclusive sport. Latinos JBW e abetter track record than whites so do blacks it’s only in recent years whites have been doing decent.

Music js still black dominated
whites are good fighters, kickbox heavy weight champ verhoefen is white, box heavyweight champ fury is white, many many white mma champs in recent years and the goat of the sport (gsp) all white

black people dominated boxing many years ago because it was a poor peoples sport, most known boxers come from very poor families

also look at spotify top 50 charts. people like harry styles, ed sheeran, justin bieber, taylor swift

all mog asian black indian artists

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
whites are good fighters, kickbox heavy weight champ verhoefen is white, box heavyweight champ fury is white, many many white mma champs in recent years and the goat of the sport (gsp) all white

black people dominated boxing many years ago because it was a poor peoples sport, most known boxers come from very poor families

also look at spotify top 50 charts. people like harry styles, ed sheeran, justin bieber, taylor swift

all mog asian black indian artists
Yeah but they aren’t the best overall as I said theh have ONLY just started coming up but still Latinos do just as well sure none are on top rn but that’s what it is. Fighting sports is a weird game whites won’t last on top of that for long, he’ll last year blacks were dominating it now it’s changed again. Nobody’s on top 4 2 long

Black artists still mogg them the genres were made by BBC you can cope all you want though. Blacks still dominate music overall all the GOATS are BBC for a reason (Eminem the exception to this).

Whites cannot compete with blacks in their niche you lot just get promoted harder cos Cumskins wanna “Relate” to white rappers it’s cringe

Most of this comes from being richest race

Yeah but they aren’t the best overall as I said theh have ONLY just started coming up but still Latinos do just as well sure none are on top rn but that’s what it is. Fighting sports is a weird game whites won’t last on top of that for long, he’ll last year blacks were dominating it now it’s changed again. Nobody’s on top 4 2 long

Black artists still mogg them the genres were made by BBC you can cope all you want though. Blacks still dominate music overall all the GOATS are BBC for a reason (Eminem the exception to this).

Whites cannot compete with blacks in their niche you lot just get promoted harder cos Cumskins wanna “Relate” to white rappers it’s cringe
like i said. poor (black, latinos) dominated boxing for ages because it was their lives. there was barely any white people competition. why else do you think whites suddenly started being good in the last 20 years? our dna didn’t magically change.

literally 4/5 of recent hw boxers are white or atleast look white. klitschko was dominating for YEARS.

same shit for music. white people focussed on working, creating families and building homes. black people like michael jackson needed to sing all day and got beat up if he sang a vocal wrong

stop coping

Attachments

• AEAD2B95-6A2C-4A99-8B9F-0356AD930DD7.png
    AEAD2B95-6A2C-4A99-8B9F-0356AD930DD7.png
    794 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and gamma
like i said. poor (black, latinos) dominated boxing for ages because it was their lives. there was barely any white people competition. why else do you think whites suddenly started being good in the last 20 years? our dna didn’t magically change.

literally 4/5 of recent hw boxers are white or atleast look white. klitschko was dominating for YEARS.

same shit for music. white people focussed on working, creating families and building homes. black people like michael jackson needed to sing all day and got beat up if he sang a vocal wrong

stop coping
COPIUM overdose whites don’t dominate either stfu you dumb bitch

Everybody and their mother knows music is a bbc genre only time Cumskins do well is when they beak into the game with some 🧢 shit being promoted by fellow Cumskins.

As for fighting as I said that’s not racially exclusive and your list even proves that JFL. A couple years BBCs Dom, then Latinos, then white then bbc then Latin then white.

Point is nobody truly dominates Fighting sports it shifts

COPIUM overdose whites don’t dominate either stfu you dumb bitch

Everybody and their mother knows music is a bbc genre only time Cumskins do well is when they beak into the game with some 🧢 shit being promoted by fellow Cumskins.

As for fighting as I said that’s not racially exclusive and your list even proves that JFL
you are the coping subhuman.

i can literally prove my point with names and screenshots you cant do shit

you are the coping subhuman.

i can literally prove my point with names and screenshots you cant do shit
Copium overdose 10x keep cappin you dumb cracker you don’t dominate over shit. BBCs dominate music still keep up your copium, go out ask normies or go on Tik tok all the songs most are bbc for a reason. Cumskins can only Copy and beg their kind to promote them or they fall flat, meanwhile blacks with 0 promotion create new genres and dominate over 4 u subhuman pink men. Fighting is mixed as I said before whites blacks and Latinos don’t DOMINATE IT they share the fame

Dumbass SFCels man

Copium overdose 10x keep cappin you dumb cracker you don’t dominate over shit. BBCs dominate music still keep up your copium, go out ask normies or go on Tik tok all the songs most are bbc for a reason. Cumskins can only Copy and beg their kind to promote them or they fall flat, meanwhile blacks with 0 promotion create new genres and dominate over 4 u subhuman pink men. Fighting is mixed as I said before whites blacks and Latinos don’t DOMINATE IT they share the fame

Dumbass SFCels man
i went through the list of the top 50 charts of spotify.

6/50 black: drake, the ronettes, the weekend, sza, chris brown, metro boomin

and btw they are all mixed with white apart from metro boomin

rest white and latina😂😂😂😂😂😂 how do black people cope we even took over the music industry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
i went through the list of the top 50 charts of spotify.

6/50 black: drake, the ronettes, the weekend, sza, chris brown, metro boomin

and btw they are all mixed with white apart from metro boomin

rest white and latina😂😂😂😂😂😂 how do black people cope we even took over the music industry
Imagine caring this much about such mundane shit. End it now

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Imagine caring this much about such mundane shit. End it now
Cumskins are so pathetic it’s over for them, they have to promote themselves non stop because they know deep down ain’t nobody care about them

Yeah, would agree. Jews and Eastern Asians are braincells and clever too, but their looks are their biggest failo.

• +1
Reactions: buflek