White people are too good for this dirty world

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
As the child of immigrants I have done so much shit in this country, I’ve done nothing but being a burden to this beautiful country, been sentenced over and over again but always received another and another chance.
I should’ve been deported a year ago, but I yet received another chance again to prove that I can at least start being a functioning member of society.

I will never forget how good white people treated me despite having no reason to do so.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VolcelFTW, MoggerGaston, rape and 2 others
true tbh but convert all cumskins to islam inshallah

How does their semen taste faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, rape and try2beme
Coon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Whi
As the child of immigrants I have done so much shit in this country, I’ve done nothing but being a burden to this beautiful country, been sentenced over and over again but always received another and another chance.
I should’ve been deported a year ago, but I yet received another chance again to prove that I can at least start being a functioning member of society.

I will never forget how good white people treated me despite having no reason to do so.
the more I age the more I realize white people are honestly parasites sometimes, maybe it’s not their fault cud be the Jews hijacking their countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
I would like white people, but they are very racist against slavic men like me.
I get no chance, no opportunity, despite mogging average white male to oblivion in every single aspect of life.

I hate white people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 84469