White people don't care which shade of shitskin you are

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
@SecularIslamist is 100% correct regarding this. Whites don't see an ethnic just a few shades lighter any differently than the one darker. Unless you are extremely light skinned or dark skinned. White girls will still treat you the same regardless. A few shades in lightness makes 0 difference to them when even the lightskin ethnics look different from europeans.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Hetman Vilkas, Chrismoggsss and 13 others
no saar we north india compalete difference from south india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, SecularIslamist, Falcon_Flam and 5 others
Agreed we are all shitskins to them but the colouring pill still prevails, it’s still over for Dravidians

Attachments

• IMG_0764.png
    IMG_0764.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Falcon_Flam, The Dark Phoenix and 2 others
the difference is having more white features

• +1
Reactions: rooman, watah, try2beme and 1 other person
Bro black is way worse and more dangerous than any other race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, watah, sportsmogger and 1 other person
why are ethnics so obsessed with white girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, rooman, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
@SecularIslamist is 100% correct regarding this. Whites don't see an ethnic just a few shades lighter any differently than the one darker. Unless you are extremely light skinned or dark skinned. White girls will still treat you the same regardless. A few shades in lightness makes 0 difference to them when even the lightskin ethnics look different from europeans.

nice cope, but yes there is
MO just because something is common somewhere it doesn't make it theirs. There is no such thing as ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. A blonde arab is still arab. A blue eyed curry is still curry. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that euro look.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, rooman and curryascenderr
I'm a total ethnic and had a white girl interested in me (although it ended up nowhere).

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm a total ethnic and had a white girl interested in me (although it ended up nowhere).
well I'm not curry tier but I'm hispanic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and Surfsup
MO just because something is common somewhere it doesn't make it theirs. There is no such thing as ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. A blonde arab is still arab. A blue eyed curry is still curry. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that euro look.
yeah but this is just how other see it, people assiociate thin lips with white people so by that metric i'd argue it's a white feature

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Jason Voorhees
Because they are trophies.
Your mindset confirms @6ft4 's recent theorem. Ethnics are so obsessed with white women as trophies that, with ethnics being in such massive numbers in Europe now, it has ruined the social atmosphere here:

Most euro countries are no longer ethnostates so the vibe of venues is ruined by ethnics going to great lengths to try to compete for white women.
White foids use the ethnic's over eagerness to pull to try pitt him against the white man as if to say "look how badly this niglet wants me, if you want to outcompete him you have to step up your desperation levels in your pursuit white man"

The influx of ethnics post 2020 has also been detrimental because now if you go to a venue there might be 40 ethnics in the venue trying to compete while there are next to no ethnic women to balance this out.
Foids also dont want to be outdoors anymore and want to limit their actions with men and strangers to the minimum amount possible due to getting harrassed by ethnics in the daytime the second they are discovered to be alone.
The problem is, with foids now switching to getting with LTNs for LTRs, that means that almost every ethnic is now on the table as a prospect for a white foid since most ethnics fall in the LTN range.
I didn't want to believe it and previously gave foid sentience more credit than it deserves but white foids are legitimately retarded enough to engage in LTRs with LTN ethnics.
^This is a good factual observation of modern inter-gender social interactions and how it is partly ruined by ethnics.

One of the few times I've had positive night-life experiences in the Netherlands was when I visited smaller cities with little to no ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ElTruecel, sportsmogger and 6 others
Your mindset confirms @6ft4 's recent theorem. Ethnics are so obsessed with white women as trophies that, with ethnics being in such massive numbers in Europe now, it has ruined the social atmosphere here:

^This is a good factual observation of modern inter-gender social interactions and how it is partly ruined by ethnics.

One of the few times I've had positive night-life experiences in the Netherlands was when I visited smaller cities with little to no ethnics.
I'm not talking about my mindset. I'm speaking for ethnics in general. Most people here are looksmaxxing to appeal to white women after all. Just look at thr mountains of threads. Everything gets swept under thr rug every time its an ethnic women that's speaking. It's just a fact that we have to accept. JBW is 10x stronger for women.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, SecularIslamist, Surfsup and 2 others

legit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Debetro and MoggerGaston
You are not wrong with that theory but you also should realize that these ethnics are acting out of their own intrests. Ethnic me see white people getting treated better, having better social circles, having an easier time navigating through life and beckme jealous so they want a white women as that is his ticket to entering the privileged white societies and providing a good future for his children.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and 6ft4
does lightbrown or darkest white make a diff?

I'm not talking about my mindset. I'm speaking for ethnics in general. Most people here are looksmaxxing to appeal to white women after all. Just look at thr mountains of threads. Everything gets swept under thr rug every time its an ethnic women that's speaking. It's just a fact that we have to accept. JBW is 10x stronger for women.
You can't lose if you are a white foid
White foid lifemogs htn males

Agreed we are all shitskins to them but the colouring pill still prevails, it’s still over for Dravidians

Why does 3rd row, 2nd column look like best out of the variants? Is it the contrast of the white teeth against her skin?

Comedy Central Lol GIF

@Jason Voorhees itll be easier for you to get ur silicon valley femcel white girl after ur internship
I don't care about that at all. My desire to become a millionaire is much stronger than any muh relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You are not wrong with that theory but you also should realize that these ethnics are acting out of their own intrests. Ethnic me see white people getting treated better, having better social circles, having an easier time navigating through life and beckme jealous so they want a white women as that is his ticket to entering the privileged white societies and providing a good future for his children.
The truth is that they just wanna white washed offspring

Why does 3rd row, 2nd column look like best out of the variants? Is it the contrast of the white teeth against her skin?
I don’t think that the 2nd row looks better for all people imo

True, it's a fact we have to accept. And at some point accepting that fact will have to lead to the realization that multi-cultural countries simply don't work.
As long as ethnics remain a small minority, their negative impact on society is minimalized.
There will be enough white men to keep a small minority of ethnics in check and make them behave.
An ethnic harassing a white girl on the streets 20 years ago, would have him get attacked by white bystanders and he would learn the hard way to behave.
Back then the white bystanders also didn't properly realize yet that this ethnic had nothing to lose due to his low value, since he was used to confronting white men who do have something to lose.
This would slowly change as a low-value ethnic being confronted for harassing girls may decide to stab you since he considers his life meaningless and going to jail wouldn't even significantly lower his shit life quality.

Nowadays there is such a large amount of ethnics, that their behavior goes increasingly unchecked since often bystanders will also be ethnic and accepting of this ethnic behavior. Too many white men have been stabbed or piled one by masses of ethnics which had nothing to lose, so the go-to strategy for white people is to segregate from ethnics. Live in their own neighborhoods, stay away from ethnics.
There is entire ethnic neighborhoods that have become no-go zones for white girls.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Jason Voorhees
Legit. I have white european people telling me I look fully black all the time when in america peoplethink im puerto rican or some shit.

• +1
I can relate to ethnics because I come from a poor slavic family, but was raised around rich dutch-white people due to my parent's strong demands of academic excellence, leading me to go to the best schools which didn't have slavs, ethnics or poor people. Mostly just elitist whites.

In these schools I couldn't compete with these rich dutch-white people as a poor slav, leading to social rejection, inceldom and eventual social isolation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
True, it's a fact we have to accept. And at some point accepting that fact will have to lead to the realization that multi-cultural countries simply don't work.
As long as ethnics remain a small minority, their negative impact on society is minimalized.
There will be enough white men to keep a small minority of ethnics in check and make them behave.
An ethnic harassing a white girl on the streets 20 years ago, would have him get attacked by white bystanders and he would learn the hard way to behave.
Back then the white bystanders also didn't properly realize yet that this ethnic had nothing to lose due to his low value, since he was used to confronting white men who do have something to lose.
This would slowly change as a low-value ethnic being confronted for harassing girls may decide to stab you since he considers his life meaningless and going to jail wouldn't even significantly lower his shit life quality.

Nowadays there is such a large amount of ethnics, that their behavior goes increasingly unchecked since often bystanders will also be ethnic and accepting of this ethnic behavior. Too many white men have been stabbed or piled one by masses of ethnics which had nothing to lose, so the go-to strategy for white people is to segregate from ethnics. Live in their own neighborhoods, stay away from ethnics.
There is entire ethnic neighborhoods that have become no-go zones for white girls.

Human beings lived in tight knit ethnotribes for thousands and thousands of years and ethnocentrism is an evolutionary dominant trait over other forms of group cooperation. These kind of crimes existed long before large scale immigration took place too but it's true that ethnics usually take up these roles from thr low class because and ethnics are definitely more violent because they come from shitty backgrounds. Ideally they should remain a minority but still make up a decent percentage while whites still being the majority like you said. Ethnics are still needed to fill labour shortages, skill gaps and make an important part of the workforce.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Love this thread whites are upset that LTN ethnics are breeding they’re foids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Love this thread whites are upset that LTN ethnics are breeding they’re foids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely have no idea how these things happen tbh. They defy the blackpill somehow.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I’m not but Asians are and some Arabs
Let's be honest man. Most ethnics are a victim of this at some point in their lives. Almost all ethnics go throught this "white worship " phase.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Let's be honest man. Most ethnics are a victim of this at some point in their lives. Almost all ethnics go throught this "white worship " phase.
My earliest memories suggesting that was I liked a white girl when I was 5 and another when I was 7 they were my first crushes

I can’t think of any other experience in my life that led me to wanting to be white. I was raised in London in the 2000s gained consciousness mid 2000s. Surrounded my black people and low class whites, nobody cared but I resented white people for being racist within my school

• +1
I disagree tbh. But the biggest thing to make a difference is the socialpill ngl. I know dudes 10x darker and swarthy looking than me almost if not fully integrated in white social groups having white gfs and everything.

You just need the right mindset and habits (and cuckoldry)

all of them are non white scum. makes no difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back