White people pandering to ethnics is the equivalent to a Mogger being meek and reserved

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Something you may notice is that when guys with good looks aren't naturally social and power seeking but are instead reserved and naturally an outcast, people will take great pleasure in excluding and bullying him the same way they would a subhuman looking guy.
Bullying the mogger probably feels sweeter to them because it reaffirms to them subconsciously that lacking in mogger looks (the case for the normie bullies) isn't a handicap but the true handicap is not being efficient at social hierarchy climbing (so by these rules normie bullies suffer no handicap)

However if that mogger was to transfer to a new school and undergo some sort of chemical therapy or consume the right amount of drugs or alcohol to be able to thrive in the social hierarchy, people would then be submitting to him far more than they'd submit to normie looking guys behaving in the same manner.

Now an interesting phenomenon I've noticed is that when whites go full unapologetic racist mode towards ethnics (while looking physically respectable) the ethnics will often just sit there and take it almost to the point where it looks like they're thinking "I guess he's got a point, this is the natural order and it feels acceptable that he's restoring it" or else sometimes they will play along with it and try embrace the slurs, perhaps to act like it doesn't bother them or else they just think damn he got me.
Another instance is when ethnics are just so unprepared for whites talking shit back to them when an ethnic tries initiate a mog thinking it will be an easy pushover situation but they have no answer when the white does strike back.
I am basing this off videos I've watched online and a couple of irl experiences, I'm not intentionally being disingenuous for the sake of trying to annoy a specific faction who will read this.

Now the parallel I am drawing here is that when white people pander to ethnics and try to make sure that every ethnic they encounter thinks that they make an extra effort to be nice to them (common middle class mindset) and they do everything they can to avoid having anyone think they might be the dreaded "R" word, this just causes ethnics to have an instinctive reaction as seeing them as broken specimens that they must take advantage of due to showing them weakness.
Almost like the ethnic would feel disgusted by themselves for NOT taking advantage of this perceived weakness.

What I mean by seeing them as broken specimens is that they're the equivalent to a Mogger who is aspie and non social.
People feel a need to punish people who's behaviour isn't congruent with their looks, perhaps it's because they feel if a mogger cant achieve any social respect with a looks advantage, they should have to suffer for being gifted those good looks and not being a contributing member of the herd.

When ethnics see good life white people who could put all of their time investment into benefitting other white people but are instead bending over backwards trying to help ethnics (who are zero relation to them) with charity work, they see them as someone who has been given a gift (like the mogger) but instead squander this gift by exhibiting weakness.

Subconsciously the ethnic knows what the white man is capable of (domination over the ethnic races) and when they see they are not living up to that potential they feel it's their duty to dominate or kill them instead (ethnics obsession with replacing/killing whites in europe)

The normie knows that a Mogger is capable of domination of the social hierarchy and when they see that they are not living up to that potential they feel it's their duty to dominate and bully the mogger instead

If the mogger started to dominate and throw his weight around the normies would quickly fall in line and submit
If the white man started to dominate and throw his weight around the ethnics would quickly fall in line and submit

@Clavicular @Prince of Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, Chadeep, Elijah_leo and 6 others
its really annoying so many of my friends listen to and act like niggers, one even got dreads and im like wtf would you wanna be like them u cretins

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and WeiWei
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, mr007, Judas Froome and 2 others
Just read every word spot on as always

Ive noticed ethnics being much more receptive to me when i am unapologetically racist and logical, almost as if they are watching me bestow an unfortunate truth open them. The faces ethnics make when you are revealing this truth (the truth being that you are biologically superior to them) is almost gracious even though it a negative thing they are saying. This quite literally means they can only be admiring the mog, theres no meaningful alternative.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jindermahal, Elijah_leo, N1666 and 9 others
how to reach this level of iq? mirin

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
in the superior race vs ethnics dynamics on the west, there's a big brother brainwashing/telling the members of the superior race what to do, and that factor isn't present in the mogger vs subhuman one, assuming we're not talking about conflicts that escalate to violence

members of the superior race don't necessarily have to appease shitskins out of direct fear from sanctions, but it's instilled in their minds from the earliest age that muh racism is bad and other liberal bullshit

also, for both cases, "pandering" to someone lower than you is often an act of asserting dominance itself, because fighting someone who is so much lower than you in the power pyramid is just stupid and non-nt; like a president getting into a random beef with a hobo.

the misconception that such behavior means real similarity in status is also present here, when guys parrot that absolute bs that stacies are nicer to them than avg looking girls, which only happens because stacies arent even entertaining the thought that said guys could try something with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Kaari and xantrooper
Yes but the key here is that you have to be physically respectable, I see the scenario going on when an attractive ethnic talks about snowbunnies and the whole bbc topic comes up, white guys just sit there and take it or even start it and go along with the jokes. "Haha BBC bro".

And they dont do this to try and be nice most white guys who arent soycucks make alot of racist jokes around each other they just go and submit when awkward convos like this happen
its really annoying so many of my friends listen to and act like niggers, one even got dreads and im like wtf would you wanna be like them u cretins
Just like this, alot of average white guys want to be black and sure, you can say its brainwashing or whatever, but these genz's see the pattern which is darker guys / curly hair = girls and they try their best to emulate it, the best looking white guys can get around this.

It has nothing to do with superiority of a race its just looks. Of course when you say some controversial shit around some faggots that you mog they stay quiet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kaari
I’ve seen this happen with my chad friend (best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl) who got clowned by a PSL1 spanish subhuman virgin, he never knew what to say back because of being a non confrontational cuck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Kaari
He knows BBC’s are superior that’s why

Maybe being directly racist freaks people out and makes them feel dissociated xD

You can't use subconscious analysis on large group of people! It doesn't work

OP your thread is makes no sense, I think you are making things up

• +1
Reactions: N1666
"Something you may notice is that when guys with good looks aren't naturally social and power seeking but are instead reserved and naturally an outcast, people will take great pleasure in excluding and bullying him the same way they would a subhuman looking guy."
No I actually don't notice this. :ROFLMAO:

this is not a phenomenon, your brain is falling for false patterns

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Weirdest mfer on this forum
No. I’m basing it off what you whybois do. You lot are copying us constantly in 2024 and I don’t blame you most pinkies see the writing on the wall

No. I’m basing it off what you whybois do. You lot are copying us constantly in 2024 and I don’t blame you most pinkies see the writing on the wall
3500788 1688246171674

Jesus christ man get a job. Imagine thinking about this shit

Yes but the key here is that you have to be physically respectable, I see the scenario going on when an attractive ethnic talks about snowbunnies and the whole bbc topic comes up, white guys just sit there and take it or even start it and go along with the jokes. "Haha BBC bro".

And they dont do this to try and be nice most white guys who arent soycucks make alot of racist jokes around each other they just go and submit when awkward convos like this happen

Just like this, alot of average white guys want to be black and sure, you can say its brainwashing or whatever, but these genz's see the pattern which is darker guys / curly hair = girls and they try their best to emulate it, the best looking white guys can get around this.

It has nothing to do with superiority of a race its just looks. Of course when you say some controversial shit around some faggots that you mog they stay quiet.
The truth is ethnic is a massive term. Gooks curried and other Asians and even latins are natural cucks To European race something @WeiWei seems to realise but not get.

Blacks being the honorary ethnic the one beyond ethnic which is why I don’t consider them ethnics they are something beyond ethnic, invoke an sense of superiority, white women can sense this just ask white girls they will say niggas are on it. Middle easterners are similar in this regard, they both see themselves are honestly above cumskins, sure we got cucked but we still view cumskins as having a lucky streak and being disgusting idiots, we don’t have the same issue that Asians and other subhuman ethnics have where they inheritally view white as beyond them Instead BBC’s and Arabs are genetically designed to view lighter men as jokes and this shows in these situations OP mentions blacks and Arabs would beat the living shit out of a white boy for trying to defend himself in these situations whereas a curry to chink or epic would sit there and allow the disrespect because they on a generic level do view whites as their gods

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Good looking guys don't get bullied unless super autistic and interract with others.