• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Akhi, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
its a white man world

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
but youre wrong about rap. em isnt even top 5

but youre wrong about rap. em isnt even top 5
50 cent says he is top 1. Niggas who don't have him in top 5 are just salty a white guy does it better than almost every black man

50 cent says he is top 1. Niggas who don't have him in top 5 are just salty a white guy does it better than almost every black man
iits my personal imo bro i cant stand a lot of his songs when he mentions his daughter ewwww

Eminem is a goat tbf. But he ain’t the best for sure

But this is what we call “exception” theory

There’s an East Asian man who won the 10m sprint he’s top 10 fastest man in the world. This doesn’t change the fact that East Asians suck at athletic sports. A black man’s in the top 5 smartest in the world for IQ. This doesn’t change the fact that’s blacks have lower IQs on avg.

Goat literally means greatest of all time
One of the GREATEST of all time he is. He used to be my fav rapper afterall but he isn’t the GREATEST just one of the GOATS

But you want to take it out of context when I said “is a GOAT” meaning there’s more than one that can claim that title it’s subjective but Eminem isn’t the greatest rapper in history