White People think Ethnics are Ugly

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
I remember on Lookism there was a white girl who called an indian girl I posted ugly.

Now the indian girl would be considered average in my country or even above by thirsty simps.

Also I posted an average or normal indian couple in my country and most of you guys said they
were ugly as shit and shouldnt reproduce (too bad they already did).

Also last year I posted an indian girl who would be considered decent looking by indians but
you guys said she didnt look human.

I dont know if this is coping, racism or you guys just think non Caucasian features = ugly.

But I wonder if most here who are incel are lying and in secret saving the pics I post and fapping to
the so called "UGLY" women in their basements. LMAO.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, ggg.tv🤫, ryuken and 3 others
People just have different preferences, despite retards here thinking everything is 100% objective

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and DalitBoss
"think"

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
sorry to break it to you but go to any other country, the average woman fogs the average indian woman

People just have different preferences, despite retards here thinking everything is 100% objective
preferences are cope. there are universal features of beauty. deviation from this is just retards being influenced by jewish media

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Ethnic men are ugly but ethnic women are beautiful especially Latina.

preferences are cope. there are universal features of beauty. deviation from this is just retards being influenced by jewish media
Most universal features aren’t exclusive to a single race tho.. a nice jawline, straight nose, hollow cheeks and nice hair, etc. any race can have. Believe it or not, not everybody prefers blue eyes and pale skin.. those features are subjective.

White people have insanely high standards for looks

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This is genuinely just a low IQ and stupid take. I find asians beautiful. Also I have differing opinions from people often, as do they. There are still no objective beauty metrics lol, you try to rationalize your own subjectivity into objectivity, or Creatingattractive's, or whoever's

• +1
Reactions: Sick, bananasslayer and Sub5kang
I remember on Lookism there was a white girl who called an indian girl I posted ugly.

Now the indian girl would be considered average in my country or even above by thirsty simps.

Also I posted an average or normal indian couple in my country and most of you guys said they
were ugly as shit and shouldnt reproduce (too bad they already did).

Also last year I posted an indian girl who would be considered decent looking by indians but
you guys said she didnt look human.

I dont know if this is coping, racism or you guys just think non Caucasian features = ugly.

But I wonder if most here who are incel are lying and in secret saving the pics I post and fapping to
the so called "UGLY" women in their basements. LMAO.
Indians and Asian treat white people like Gods or Leaders like a dictator type leader. Why? Because they think that Blue eyes with light skin equals the most beautiful think in the world. Same with blacks. My mother eyes are hazel and bro they treat her like a God. It’s just crazy 🤣.

Indians and Asian treat white people like Gods or Leaders like a dictator type leader. Why? Because they think that Blue eyes with light skin equals the most beautiful think in the world. Same with blacks. My mother eyes are hazel and bro they treat her like a God. It’s just crazy 🤣.
that is not true though, indians are just attracted to Chad and Stacey like most people.
they dont worship average or ugly whites.

Theres this funny thing idk if you've heard of it or not, its pretty underground heh, its a cool thing called "Racism" lmfao

that is not true though, indians are just attracted to Chad and Stacey like most people.
they dont worship average or ugly whites.
They do. My friend is white and I’m black with light brown eyes and they treat use like Gods. We went to an Asian Restaurant. Bro….. they gave of the food for free while other. People had to pay. Now my friend is tall but has a very average face. But he is 14 so he’s has time. Me though. Yea I’m probably going to be a PSL God. I got lean and my life change. My bone structure is also like Rira. It’s sounds corny but yea. It’s main because I’m mixed with Native, Asian, Indian, and Latin . So yea . Also BeMixedIsLaw #BMIL.

White people have insanely high standards for looks
Only for ethnics and hispanics. For blacks its now days a lot more reasonable. Just don't be too dark and don't look too African, so that would be like a solid 30-40% of blacks having good potential for interracial dating.

For other whites most White MTN with average eye area and average height and lean max can still get an attractive white girl with a reasonable amount of social circle maxxing and bar/club approaches

Ethnics and Latinos need to have white people height and be 8/10 with more caucaoisd features to have any real shot, and even then their are plenty of white girls who would rather be with a white mtn then a GL ethnic or latino

This is genuinely just a low IQ and stupid take. I find asians beautiful. Also I have differing opinions from people often, as do they. There are still no objective beauty metrics lol, you try to rationalize your own subjectivity into objectivity, or Creatingattractive's, or whoever's
Anybody who throws ‘Jew’ in every argument is probably low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
They do. My friend is white and I’m black with light brown eyes and they treat use like Gods. We went to an Asian Restaurant. Bro….. they gave of the food for free while other. People had to pay. Now my friend is tall but has a very average face. But he is 14 so he’s has time. Me though. Yea I’m probably going to be a PSL God. I got lean and my life change. My bone structure is also like Rira. It’s sounds corny but yea. It’s main because I’m mixed with Native, Asian, Indian, and Latin . So yea . Also BeMixedIsLaw #BMIL.
You’re black, and they treat you the same way? Maybe they treat even average people from the West ‘like Gods’ because it is exotic to them.. The perception of the world about white people, especially the ones who travel, is that we have lots of money and influence.. so of course they love us (or some envy). I don’t think it has all to do with looks.