• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
WaterloggedMediumAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aesthetic, Krezo and 6 others
Technically the white couple is offering the validation which makes the black guys the “dogs on a leash” in this situation. The white couple has control over the situation because they have control over the validation. The black guys that want their boot kissed are looking of the validation of the white couple, hence why they kept going to get their boot kissed. This only shows the deep and traumatic scars that racism has left us with. Even though the black men think they are in control in the situation, it is actually the white couple in control because the black dudes are coming to get their boot kissed which ultimately shows who has the power in this dynamic.

:feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsyay:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, AutisticBeaner, turkproducer and 12 others
Technically the white couple is offering the validation which makes the black guys the “dogs on a leash” in this situation. The white couple has control over the situation because they have control over the validation. The black guys that want their boot kissed are looking of the validation of the white couple, hence why they kept going to get their boot kissed. This only shows the deep and traumatic scars that racism has left us with. Even though the black men think they are in control in the situation, it is actually the white couple in control because the black dudes are coming to get their boot kissed which ultimately shows who has the power in this dynamic.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Hades, Aesthetic and 4 others
They both should be hung from the nearest streetlight and left there for their carcasses to rot as an example to other brainwashed scum that such disgusting low T cuckery will not be tolerated on the ground that their ancestors fought and died for just a few centuries ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
22897039 B6D7 4B99 9DC9 C697A74FD42A
He is proud of himself.

If I saw my son do something like this, I’d stomp him to death myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
American whites are on a complete different level than Europeans but not for long. Their ethnic heritages were erased and their cultures were negrified into a one big collective consumerist shitfest with no God, creed or history to worship except money and feelgoodism. Ironically if this continues the Eastern Europe will be the last white place (if you even consider us white) and only because we are poor. America was once an isolationist country were bravest and purest came to tame the wilderness and build but now it's a melting pot, globalist empire in seek to destruct and cesspool of all degenerate trends, cultures, fringe ideologies and identity politics that thrive there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Krezo and 4 others

13ABE36B 810B 45A9 8455 FC9446D878C7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
View attachment 259661He is proud of himself.

If I saw my son do something like this, I’d stomp him to death myself
AND THIS FUCKING FAGGOT IS GL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW HYWWWYGUFGEYFIGHWEIFHWEIFHIfhiueFHUWEfhpoweFHEW

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2846
Images 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why would you even post this OP? U hate us cuz u ain’t us

What a disgrace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
tfw I'll never have a hot blondie kiss my boots :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
American whites are on a complete different level than Europeans but not for long. Their ethnic heritages were erased and their cultures were negrified into a one big collective consumerist shitfest with no God, creed or history to worship except money and feelgoodism. Ironically if this continues the Eastern Europe will be the last white place (if you even consider us white) and only because we are poor. America was once an isolationist country were bravest and purest came to tame the wilderness and build but now it's a melting pot, globalist empire in seek to destruct and cesspool of all degenerate trends, cultures, fringe ideologies and identity politics that thrive there.
Cope.

Young Eastern Euros are moving to Germany en masse.

The EU part of Eastern Europe will only have old people within 10 years.

Only Serbia will remain as the last white country.
I am half white
Never began

Id try and fuck his Gf To see how far I can go

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Cope.

Young Eastern Euros are moving to Germany en masse.

The EU part of Eastern Europe will only have old people within 10 years.

Only Serbia will remain as the last white country.

Never began
No reasons to cope because Eastern Europeans will kill themselves with rampant abortions and emigration, especially Serbia which is first in Europe with abortion rates and which has pointless wars every 20 years. Society here has fused mentality of Western degeneracy and Eastern conservatism so you get young women who get over young men in life not by merit but trough pretty faces who can also kill babies and gargle liters of cum trough 20s without stigma but men are still expected to bring home the bacon, shower women with gifts, be their personal chauffeurs and act as a patriarchal macho head of family but still listen to le wifey when they finally want to settle with one kid at age of 37 because they want someone to take care of them when they are old. People always complain and will give the most banal excuses just not to start families because they see them as burden and threat to their commodity and childish lifestyles. I see more women on streets having dogs than kids. I am already in peace with the faith.

Last edited:
I see more women in streets with dogs than kids.
Nah Serbians can't emigrate because the govt doesn't kiss EU ass as much.

The birth rate is indeed bottom-tier though.

Nah Serbians can't emigrate because the govt doesn't kiss EU ass as much.

The birth rate is indeed bottom-tier though.
I'm from Serbia. They may not emigrate to West because that is reserved for ethnics today but they can still go and work as cheap labor there and raise families until their prime has ended and most of them become influenced by their radical progressive thinking cause we are easy to domesticate and manipulate since we have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe. And the kids of emigres usually resent their heritage or become nationalistic meatheads who don't know shit about their nation except raising three fingers. More of Serbians live outside of Serbian borders. Birth rate is shit because we like to complain and victimize ourselves as good and righteous people but in reality we are degenerate and secular as much as Westerners but without money so we want to escape reality trough nihilism and hedonism. Also no sexual education and use of contraceptions which means that abortion is the biggest form of contraception here and is performed two to three times on one birth per year, if you take average of raw statistics every woman here had 3 abortions during her lifetime. If you ask any young foid here if she would like kids she would either say no or 1-2 kids at age of 35 when she wants to settle after having "fun times" and when her sociology diploma finally lends her a serious job. People don't realize how many infertile, single and childless men and women are here in 30s and 40s.

Last edited:
Is that Henry Cavill?

what the actual fuck

You are white my friend (mostly).

If my son ever did this, I would cut his head off on camera and blow it up with a homemade bomb in the nearest mosque

This is the USA now and soon Europe will act like this with the muslims.

The west is cucked to oblivion

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
979A9F60 46D7 4727 A228 5EEB8B93BC8A

Stomper
Stomper
Stomper
Stomper
Stomper
Stomper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476