Reactions: n9wiff
should i gaf

well deserved

Damn that was a bit over the top tbf

• +1
  • +1
What did they do? It could be justified?

should have stomped on his head as well

What did they do? It could be justified?

Damn that was a bit over the top tbf

Pakistani Police getting tired of the whites

IMG 0111

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, watah, Gengar and 5 others
it doesnt matter he is a waste of life shitskin

they could do this to a white person next too

The Pakis should organize, resist the police, bring and enforce their own type of street justice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, Subhra26 and 5 others
The Pakis should organize, resist the police, bring and enforce their own type of street justice
Most of the police is going to be Pakistani in 10 years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, Gengar and 8 others
Girls in police outfits are hot as fuck.

These uggos also don't mind going 200mph before meeting a fucking crossing. I hit the boot of a curry's BMW just when out running.

These uggos also don't mind going 200mph before meeting a fucking crossing. I hit the boot of a curry's BMW just when out running.
Horny ass mf

• JFL
Reactions: infini
original post deleted, here it is again:

I went to Manchester airport the first time I travelled to England and it was one of the most depressing buildings I've ever been in, felt like I got a time machine back to the 70s and the airport was full of Paki abominations. Would advise people to avoid it unless your looking for targets to headstomp like the policeman

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: infini
original post deleted, here it is again:

I went to Manchester airport the first time I travelled to England and it was one of the most depressing buildings I've ever been in, felt like I got a time machine back to the 70s and the airport was full of Paki abominations. Would advise people to avoid it unless your looking for targets to headstomp like the policeman

Soccer kicks and head stomps a guy who is face down on the floor, yh i'm glad that retard lost his job for that.
Any paki in manchester would probably heem you tbh.
what utter subhuman inbred freaks
portuguese aren't white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207

That's because pakis in the UK are alpha, no cucking to whites or police

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26
already happened, now we infiltrate the government ala sadiq khan etc and total complete takeover of the UK. Shariah law soon! Many towns/cities are already majority ethnic and it's only going to expand as time goes on.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhra26, geenk worg and Gonthar
The police are pretty racist even where i live, i've had a few encounters with them and always the passive-aggressive racistness you can see quite clearly, so i have no sympathy when paki hooligans give them a hard time or blacks are causing trouble. They deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 78207
@SecularIslamist another reminder to never have any sympathy for whites, racism is still alive and well, we need to completely cuck them just like the jews are doing to them in America.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 78207
The police are pretty racist even where i live, i've had a few encounters with them and always the passive-aggressive racistness you can see quite clearly, so i have no sympathy when paki hooligans give them a hard time or blacks are causing trouble. They deserve it.
And how are the cops in Pakistan, how do they treat their own fellow countrymen?

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26
>broken foid police nose (based)
>white cuck lost his job, possible jail and incoming lawsuit
>didn't get to kill paki despite stomping head full force, looks unscathed too :lul:
>more future ethnic protection rules
>pakis got off scott free
>more ethnic hostility in jewrope to take revenge on whiteboi :forcedsmile:

so over for whiteboys in londonistan :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, Subhra26 and 3 others
And how are the cops in Pakistan, how do they treat their own fellow countrymen?
Well it's a 3rd world country so what do you expect? all police in 3rd world countries are corrupt and generally shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 78207
Well it's a 3rd world country so what do you expect? all police in 3rd world countries are corrupt and generally shit.
Ahhh....so do they still want their own police in UK, or no police at all?

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
>didn't get to kill paki despite stomping head full force, looks unscathed too :lul:

Yes, complete victory for Pakistan!
White cuck had a free soccer kick and a head stomp AND STILL couldn't ko a much smaller guy laying face down on the ground, then loses his job and any new job he gets he'll be a target for the pakis working there, the white foid gets her nose broken (probably an improvement consideing pig noses and such), pakis will hire a lawyer and get a big settlement and face no charges. Total and utter domination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and Deleted member 78207
Ahhh....so do they still want their own police in UK, or no police at all?
The problem is that the police are racist that's why there is so much hostility from ethnics to them. White people are just racist here for the most part, that's all there is to it really. When i was younger i had to face racism on a daily basis, physical, mental, all kinds of abuse.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
already happened, now we infiltrate the government ala sadiq khan etc and total complete takeover of the UK. Shariah law soon! Many towns/cities are already majority ethnic and it's only going to expand as time goes on.

And what do you expect to happen if pakis or ethnics in general become the super majority in the UK?
It's going to turn into the same third world shit hole that your parents/grandparents so desperately wanted to get away from and it's rapidly on that trajectory even with the population of the country being 75-80% white.

You cant swap out the population that built and maintained a first world country with the populations that maintain third world countries and expect the first world country to stay intact.
The standard of living is going to continue to go down for everyone as the productive members of society keeps shrinking as a percentage of the population meaning a smaller tax base to maintain the growing population of imported subhumans

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Imretarded?, slavicpsycho and 3 others
That's because pakis in the UK are alpha, no cucking to whites or police
They cuck to me when my curry or taxi doesn't turn up in time. Or hang up the phone when I blatantly tell 'em I didn't understand a single word.

Caging at useless cunts just standing there

Tbf

Manchester police are evil racist pieces of shit from my exp @Gengar manchester is full of your race ngl you niggas infest the place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, Imretarded? and Gengar
And what do you expect to happen if pakis or ethnics in general become the super majority in the UK?
It's going to turn into the same third world shit hole that your parents/grandparents so desperately wanted to get away from and it's rapidly on that trajectory even with the population of the country being 75-80% white.

You cant swap out the population that built and maintained a first world country with the populations that maintain third world countries and expect the first world country to stay intact.
The standard of living is going to continue to go down for everyone as the productive members of society keeps shrinking as a percentage of the population meaning a smaller tax base to maintain the growing population of imported subhumans

better than having a bunch of micks tbh.

All incompetent morons, it is what simply happens when the demand for police are low.

The dumb foids can clearly not handle a high stress physically dangerous situation, watch them show signs of stress. As expected JFL.

The stupid male police have no control, and are generally incompetent at handling pakis. High E behaviour JFL.

Last edited:

We need new Hitler-tier dictators in Europe ASAP or it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
“Oy vey, but but my friend we provide you saviour don’t worry go.. i mean good man”

• JFL
You’d be sent to the gas chambers along with the other ethnics because you’re a Slav. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, Imretarded? and watah

• JFL
The build up to the kick in the head

these pakis should be happy they didn't get executed by gunshots on the spot.

jfl @ soyciety defending them. proves that democracy has failed and we need a white dictatorship + mass deportations of ethnics.

• JFL
Soccer kicks and head stomps a guy who is face down on the floor, yh i'm glad that retard lost his job for that.
the cope should've shot him in the head with a gun instead of kicking him. Police should be way more racist.

1 less violent ethnic in the world = win

Last edited:
  • JFL
UK should go House Harkonnen on their asses.

lets talk about the real true...

FEMALE COPS...
FEMALE FIREFIGHTER...
FEMALE IN THE ARMY...

yeah u are so impressive girls...:trepidation::trepidation:...

..:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
lets talk about the real true...

FEMALE COPS...
FEMALE FIREFIGHTER...
FEMALE IN THE ARMY...

yeah u are so impressive girls...:trepidation::trepidation:...

..:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
dont forget:

FEMALE RIGHT TO VOTE

biggest joke of them all

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
the cope should've shot him in the head with a gun instead of kicking him. Police should be way more racist.

1 less violent ethnic in the world = win
Slav nigger