White race is going extinct because white women are retarded and have "rights"

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
I hate how the JEWS gave women "rights". Unironically they should get no rights. Now they are choosing to not have any kids and this is causing the Aryan race to go extinct. Any white women who promotes childless life should honestly get the death penalty for promoting white genocide. Whenever I see white women talk about not having kids it invokes another type of anger that I didn't know I had. However whenever I see non Aryans not have kids it makes me really happy.

Hitler please come down from heaven and save the Aryan race. I don't want to live in this Jewish shithole of a world. Only a 4th Reich can save the Aryan race.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5'7 zoomer
I hate how the JEWS gave women "rights". Unironically they should get no rights. Now they are choosing to not have any kids and this is causing the Aryan race to go extinct. Any white women who promotes childless life should honestly get the death penalty for promoting white genocide. Whenever I see white women talk about not having kids it invokes another type of anger that I didn't know I had. However whenever I see non Aryans not have kids it makes me really happy.

Hitler please come down from heaven and save the Aryan race. I don't want to live in this Jewish shithole of a world. Only a 4th Reich can save the Aryan race.

Its eugenics. People dumb enough to fall for this shit are going extinct. Meanwhile smart and fertile have a fuck ton of kids. Big difference between groups now. Some have no kids, others have like 3+. Way less in the middle now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 5'7 zoomer
Its eugenics. People dumb enough to fall for this shit are going extinct. Meanwhile smart and fertile have a fuck ton of kids. Big difference between groups now. Some have no kids, others have like 3+. Way less in the middle now
No, the Jews have brainwashed white women to voluntarily exterminate there own bloodlines and thus the Aryan race. In our Jewish shithole of a world, the most dysgenic freaks are breeding the most, not the other way around.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5'7 zoomer
No, the Jews have brainwashed white women to voluntarily exterminate there own bloodlines and thus the Aryan race. In our Jewish shithole of a world, the most dysgenic freaks are breeding the most, not the other way around.
The amount for falling for the jewish tricks is less than you think. The dysgenic are also breeding less than you think
Its not as bleak as you imagine.

peat was into voyeurism

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler