• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ .๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid

She saw everything org has to offer
Worth watching :popcorn:
@Autismcel @nathan @Darkeningstar @MoggerGaston @Gaygymmaxx @Xangsane @Gengar @twojei @anthony111553
@TechnoBoss @flippasav @Imretarded?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, shia.jihadist, 6PSLcel and 21 others
Happy Hour Drinking GIF
:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 4 others
I like how in these videos they never talk about or show off topic threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Mr.Proper, BoredPrince and 25 others
I hope looksmaxing as a trend dies out soon. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 7 others
Adonisssssssss

Adonis doesnt care what wasted roasties think abt him
He keeps working hard and staying based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, looksmaxxing223, Zeta and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, Snowskinned and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, psychomandible, Ascะตnd and 4 others
holy yap I ain't watch all that

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

I've always wanted to be featured in a video like this but they never enter our realm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, bloomercel, Snowskinned and 11 others
Because sheโ€™d get instantly terminated off the site lmao, offtopic is a den of evil and mischief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, psychomandible, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Its over if she sees my 15 reasons to hate foids thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, psychomandible and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Costcosuperstore, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Costcosuperstore
I don't wanna have to deal with the competition :feelswhy:
In the real world this shit doesn't even matter that much. Obviously everyone is gonna got mogged when a legit Gigachad pulls up but you can't fake being one.

This is website is full of mentally ill teenagers who are going to go clinically insane as adults.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore, Klasik616 and 1 other person
In the real world this shit doesn't even matter that much. Obviously everyone is gonna got mogged when a legit Gigachad pulls up but you can't fake being one.

This is website is full of mentally ill teenagers who are going to go clinically insane as adults.
Lucky for me I only need better hairline and A10 eyes and I'll be near perfect

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616

Idc I will hardmaxx anyway I can't stand looking at a single failo on my face so no foid can't ever tell me I'm ugly again.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, perpetuallytired, MoggerM and 1 other person
Idc I will hardmaxx anyway I can't stand looking at a single failo on my face so no foid can't ever tell me I'm ugly again.
Which is just sad because irl nobody is picking apart your features like that or even cares. You are just damaging yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Lucky for me I only need better hairline and A10 eyes and I'll be near perfect
Dos you saw progress in your hairline with minoxidil since your last thread?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
Dos you saw progress in your hairline with minoxidil since your last thread?
Im gonna be honest. my shit is stagnating progress wise.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
never watching a 1 hour long yt video + her voice is annoying

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Would bang tutor her on Wolfe's Law and the finer points of looksmaxxing if she messaged me. Lol that I immediately reach for my gum when someone mentions chewing to improve jaw.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Costcosuperstore
JFL at this betabuxxer ๐Ÿคก
IMG 20240905 214058
IMG 20240905 214033

Foids win either way
Who was she dating in her 20's? :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, disheartenedcel, Snowskinned and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I hope looksmaxing as a trend dies out soon. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
"What's a PSL God?"
I'm talking more about this...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, psychomandible, twojei and 1 other person
They're scared of the real perma rotters on this site.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Klasik616

@Autismcel @nathan @Darkeningstar @MoggerGaston @Gaygymmaxx @Xangsane @Gengar @twojei @anthony111553

"A lot of the looksmaxxing community engage and support the claims that mewing can enhance your jaw".

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, psychomandible and Klasik616
Why dont I get featured in these:feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te and perpetuallytired
Bc ur a offtopic rotter
Offtopic is way too unhinged for yt brah
true, I used LM when i joined but havent checked it in ages

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and alurmo
All of this is sad as hell. I know no guys are likely to read this but: I'm happily married to a balding 5'6" man who is smart and kind and I think he's gorgeous. It's not about what other sad isolated men tell you, it's about who you are and how you relate to others, women, and men, and children, that makes you a person who's good to be around and frankly loveable.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
It's weird how people will refuse to go to a doctor or a therapist, and get help through a safer and more regulated channel. But will drop hundreds and thousands on these unregulated stuff like peptides and supplements of do risky things like bone smashing. The amount of blind faith in these strangers online that perpetuate these insecurities is wild.

Mother of a 22 old young man. Only advise I could give is, spent time with your kids. Real time. No tv, no phone, nothing. Be open, be honest, do not judge. Let your kid know he is loved, cherished, let him know he can talk to you without you immediately judging or preaching. We do that often unconscious. Mind what you say but most of all. Spent time with your childeren. Quality time is so important. My boy is 22. Stable, healthy, non nonsense. He sees this idiocy and only shakes his head about it, knowing fully it is all bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Klasik616
Mother of a 22 old young man. Only advise I could give is, spent time with your kids. Real time. No tv, no phone, nothing. Be open, be honest, do not judge. Let your kid know he is loved, cherished, let him know he can talk to you without you immediately judging or preaching. We do that often unconscious. Mind what you say but most of all. Spent time with your childeren. Quality time is so important. My boy is 22. Stable, healthy, non nonsense. He sees this idiocy and only shakes his head about it, knowing fully it is all bullshit.
Her son's a virgin and a mama's boy
(I didn't had a childhood)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and SubhumanCurrycel

Didnt watch but damm . Normies r starting to get aware of .org

She is kinda hot to me ngl bonefogger too .

• JFL
She is kinda hot to me ngl bonefogger too .
No she's not. She needs to go to Korea to get her jaw shaved to get a better jaw shape. Or she could get a genioplasty. Actually genioplasty would be better cos she has a shit philtrum to chin ratio.

Like her philtrum is fucking massive. Maybe lift lip?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Klasik616
No she's not. She needs to go to Korea to get her jaw shaved to get a better jaw shape. Or she could get a genioplasty. Actually genioplasty would be better cos she has a shit philtrum to chin ratio.

Like her philtrum is fucking massive. Maybe lift lip?
She looks 30+ it's already over for her
At that age surgeries become cope, she has to go the gym and get hot.

Last edited:
I wanna watch to see if I'm mentioned in the video but I can't stop cringing at her yapping.

• +1
I wanna watch to see if I'm mentioned in the video but I can't stop cringing at her yapping.
She was right about that 15 year old 'starvemaxxing' though

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Stable, no nonsense = perma rotter.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...
Back