White sfcels always talk about other peoples achievements

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Never themselves

If whites are superior why is your face so ugly, why are u poor, and why do u need to convince people.

These fake copers are as ugly as the incel race mixers. Dont get me started on black supramcists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, african_subhuman, Tyler x Durden and 4 others
Never themselves

If whites are superior why is your face so ugly, why are u poor, and why do u need to convince people.

These fake copers are as ugly as the incel race mixers. Dont get me started on black supramcists
IMG 4873

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
IMG 6314

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, african_subhuman, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
@SubhumanForever this you💀💀😂

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
If whites are superior why is your face so ugly
This is called whataboutism. What the fuck does my or anyone else's face have to do with foids preferring white men over other races?

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Russians aren't ugly or poor
other whites are inferior tho

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Horrible argument. They’re members of our tribe. A nation is but a larger tribe. They’re our people, we share the same ancestors and some of us descend from them. Their blood flows through us. Don’t start with this Juden Peterstein, you didn’t do it, they did shit!

Can’t forget his little girl!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Over for white brah

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
Never themselves

If you have nothing you can't stand alone, you need to hide behind a group like a coward.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad
This is called whataboutism. What the fuck does my or anyone else's face have to do with foids preferring white men over other races?
Ur ugly, ethnics mog you to filth

Atleast they can get Subhuman Gooks.
So can I and im not even white. They made up this lie unless they mean geomaxxing to third world bugs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Chadeep and Deleted member 45175
So can I and im not even white. They made up this lie unless they mean geomaxxing to third world bugs
It was way more common for a 50 year old white Boomer to get Young Asian women back in 90s and early 2000's After Social media these guys aren't desired.

Last edited:
I was way more common for a 50 year old white Boomer to get Young Asian women back in 90s and early 2000's After Social media these guys aren't desired.
Whites have a better image but they still get with anyone. Just look at youth

Horrible argument. They’re members of our tribe. A nation is but a larger tribe. They’re our people, we share the same ancestors and some of us descend from them. Their blood flows through us. Don’t start with this Juden Peterstein, you didn’t do it, they did shit!

Can’t forget his little girl!

retard