White skin on men is the pinnacle of sex appeal

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
Ethnics always saying darker skin is more masculine

You do realize no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never actually be true

If it was true then why do white women tan 10000x more than white men?

Because its nonsense autism from coping ethnics on incel forums.

In latam, middle east, India, east asia

All the most handsome top tier men all are either half white so white skin, or bleach or filter their skin to try get white skin

Nothing to do with muh class, it's just what turns girls on more there.

White skin on men is pinnacle sex appeal in every part of the globe except Europe where they like tan skin.

Preferences are the same for men and women. Its not a masc or fem thing.

It's a preference which changes based on the country ur from

White men & women = prefers tan skin

Everyone else in the world = prefers white skin

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ethnicity isn't about skin color, it's about facial bone structure.

You wouldn't call an ivory white japanese woman a "white", nor would you call a very tanned nordic white like Iain Glen an 'African' or 'black'.

Most white people prefer to tan because it adds contrast to fair features like lighter hair, lighter eyebrows, lighter lips and red undertones.

(Mike Thurston before steroids, but on Melanotan, a good example of someone who gains a big SMV boost by having a tan that is 3-4 shades darker than his original pale skin)

Thurston before

A tan also creates muscle separation and visibility. That's why white people put on spray tan before bodybuilding competitions.
Pale skin under direct lighting looks unimpressive and flabby even at low body fat.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Tallest person here, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

You wouldn't call an ivory white japanese woman a "white", nor would you call a very tanned nordic white like Iain Glen an 'African' or 'black'.

Most white people prefer to tan because it adds contrast to fair features like lighter hair, lighter eyebrows, lighter lips and red undertones.

(Mike Thurston before steroids, but on Melanotan, a good example of someone who gains a big SMV boost by having a tan that is 3-4 shades darker than his original pale skin)

View attachment 2949764
dnr faggot

and i didnt even write this racebait just fucking lol took it from a retarded fag who spent his time doing this shit

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
just copied this guys thread

dnr faggot

and i didnt even write this racebait just fucking lol took it from a retarded fag who spent his time doing this shit
JoinedOct 2, 2023Posts1,048Reputation532 now i see why your post to rep is so fucking shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
JoinedOct 2, 2023Posts1,048Reputation532 now i see why your post to rep is so fucking shit
JoinedFeb 28, 2024Posts2,030Reputation1,797 now i see why your post to rep is so fucking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
:lul: did you just argue that self hating shitskins worship white guys the most? :ROFLMAO:

nobody gives a fuck about these shitholes

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
whatever u guys say remember ure arguing with a 14yo subhuman child

View attachment 2949764

A tan also creates muscle separation and visibility. That's why white people put on spray tan before bodybuilding competitions.
Pale skin under direct lighting looks unimpressive and flabby even at low body fat.
Tan d9esnt create muscle separation and visibility wtf are u smoking

It's harder to see muscle shadows with darker skin

Therefore actually white skin looks more muscular cos u can see the shadows easier

The reason white people spray tan for bodybuilding is because tan is the beauty standard in the west and bodybuilding is about body aesthetics not cos it looks more muscular lol

U guys are actually so.rwtarded

oh nevermind you talk for your subhumans
literally curries.org

I'm white and I agree that pale skin is a clearly feminine characteristic. A filipina woman preferring pale skin in men doesn't make pale skin a 'masculine' characteristic. Pale skin is clearly a feminine characteristic, and there are women who also like men with feminine traits LOL, But I like both types on women, both pale and tanned

1992 Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman The Way They Were

4162401 EXzhHzFvYh0

Last edited:
Tan d9esnt create muscle separation and visibility wtf are u smoking

It's harder to see muscle shadows with darker skin

Therefore actually white skin looks more muscular cos u can see the shadows easier

The reason white people spray tan for bodybuilding is because tan is the beauty standard in the west and bodybuilding is about body aesthetics not cos it looks more muscular lol

U guys are actually so.rwtarded
your so fucking retarded
bodybuilders literally rub tanning cream to darken their skin before shows, being tanned makes you look jacked and healthy. good undertones and pale is the best colouring for a chink, not white or subhuman brown

and literally look at any before and after of rubbing on tan, it makes you look more toned. and just lol if you think thats what bodybuilding is about. thats the same terracope as mens physique who dont respond well to steroids, muh "its for aesthetics!" a bloated stubby bodybuilder on 5g of test is not aesthetic jfl.

i thought you were racebaiting and joking. cant believe you genuinely believe in your retarded fucking points

• +1
Reactions: greywind

(Mike Thurston before steroids, but on Melanotan, a good example of someone who gains a big
your so fucking retarded
bodybuilders literally rub tanning cream to darken their skin before shows, being tanned makes you look jacked and healthy. good undertones and pale is the best colouring for a chink, not white or subhuman brown

and literally look at any before and after of rubbing on tan, it makes you look more toned. and just lol if you think thats what bodybuilding is about. thats the same terracope as mens physique who dont respond well to steroids, muh "its for aesthetics!" a bloated stubby bodybuilder on 5g of test is not aesthetic jfl.

i thought you were racebaiting and joking. cant believe you genuinely believe in your retarded fucking points
But all your points are just delusional

There's nothing healthy about being sundamaged lol

Chinks can't be pale so it doesn't suit them.

Ur just really far behind in knowledge so I can to argue anymore

Ethnics always saying darker skin is more masculine

You do realize no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never actually be true

If it was true then why do white women tan 10000x more than white men?

Because its nonsense autism from coping ethnics on incel forums.

All the most handsome top tier men all are either half white so white skin, or bleach or filter their skin to try get white skin

Nothing to do with muh class, it's just what turns girls on more there.

White skin on men is pinnacle sex appeal in every part of the globe except Europe where they like tan skin.

Preferences are the same for men and women. Its not a masc or fem thing.

It's a preference which changes based on the country ur from

Tan does look better , but the average European is just better than average ethnic