White slut begs for BBCs in the afterparty

never seen gooks do that, shame for whites.

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
Rather unbecoming

never seen gooks do that, shame for whites.
american whites are the biggest cucks in this planet. And their foids are disgusting in behaviour and manners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 28541, Myth and 13 others
brutal

white women will go interracial since they dont have the desire to maintain whiteness which causes white male to want to maintain whiteness even more

the cope of white guys saying they like ethnic females still wont stop their feelings toward white women going with ethnic cocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Deleted member 24167 and Deleted member 23772
brutal

white women will go interracial since they dont have the desire to maintain whiteness which causes white male to want to maintain whiteness even more

the cope of white guys saying they like ethnic females still wont stop their feelings toward white women going with ethnic cocks
its like blacks are immune to the blackpill. You can be the most subhuman black out there and there will be some snowbunny out there on her knee begging for some BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, enchanted_elixir, klip11 and 6 others
life cheat code: "BBC"

• +1
Reactions: klip11
its like blacks are immune to the blackpill. You can be the most subhuman black out there and there will be some snowbunny out there on her knee begging for some BBC

cope i got 0 likes on hinge and i mog 99% of blacks . all niggers are incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger
the power of dreads. Fuck I need dreads

cope i got 0 likes on hinge and i mog 99% of blacks . all niggers are incel
that means ur prob an attractive black man. White women dont like that. That shit was trendy some years ago but now its all about fucking the most subhuman looking gorillas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, galego123, futuregigamogger and 3 others
that means ur prob an attractive black man. White women dont like that. That shit was trendy some years ago but now its all about fucking the most subhuman looking gorillas
uglier the bbc the more SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, galego123, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Goddamn

the dude who turned the camera on himself had good vibe though

Low inhib is everything

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23772 and 2 others
@klip11 @FailedNormieManlet the BBCpill is officially real. Time to infest this forum with tutorials on how to blackmaxx (both looks and behaviour)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and klip11
@klip11 @FailedNormieManlet the BBCpill is officially real. Time to infest this forum with tutorials on how to blackmaxx (both looks and behaviour)
Buzzcut and a tan to start

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 24712
thinks any fugly negro crackhead is a BBC :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 6128
I’ve seen worse

JFL whores will be whores no matter the race.

JFL at the niggas on this thread who think she exclusively fucks bbc she’s a whore clearly by the video and probably has fucked more white guys than black

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, futuregigamogger and Deleted member 25377
🤣🤣
Then why are so many blacks imprisoned for sexual crimes? Pussy is scarce for all races

I’ve seen worse

JFL whores will be whores no matter the race.

JFL at the niggas on this thread who think she exclusively fucks bbc she’s a whore clearly by the video and probably has fucked more white guys than black
I'm yet to witness one Persian woman whos this slutty.

i hope she roped after

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle and OldRooster
Atta girl! Get that non white cock! Us colored people and ethnics will start a crusade and fuck all of the white women on this planet! Have a good day and suck my cock faggots

Video was obviously contrived for shock value views. But it is still disturbing that a hot young white girl like that would associate with a group of Kangz and that she would conspire with them to shame white men . I can only hope the video is well known in her home town and she is forever branded a coal burner.

Last edited:
upstanding us citizens

Imagine my shock.

The BBC shall inherit the Earth

she looks like a total bumpkin

no girls are this big of whores. notice she is like at least 22 or 23 and never been with a black man.

and no women worship black men like this on any club or bar ive ever been in, ive been to hundreds.

she looks like a total bumpkin

no girls are this big of whores. notice she is like at least 22 or 23 and never been with a black man.

and no women worship black men like this on any club or bar ive ever been in, ive been to hundreds.
Cope.

Cope.
my bro its really not, its all just a big virtue signal. get out to the night life for proof.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 23772
@klip11 would u smash her?