White Stacy with fat ass getting piped by a BBC lightskin

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx

He might be mulatto but I think he’s just a lightskin nigga. I’m just here to see what you guys think about this video, just be a lightskin nigga with good hair theory?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and murdah
Mtn at best ngl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, soover4me, murdah and 5 others
Also she's a solid becky @blatonslatt

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, murdah, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person

He might be mulatto but I think he’s just a lightskin nigga. I’m just here to see what you guys think about this video, just be a lightskin nigga with good hair theory?

You have a weird obsession with lightskins

its brutal for white brah these day

every black male from 3 foot to 7 foot is known as a big black cock to white brahs

they dont have to see the cock
they just need to see the black phenotype

regardless if it's 2inch to 10 inch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, lil truecel, Ricky212 and 2 others
if she doesn’t have stacy appeal who does? Send a pic
Screenshot 20240109 154019 Instagram

Solid giga fog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, tombradylover, buflek and 2 others
Sorry but I like my girls a little more cute looking, also I bet she’s built like cinnamon jack 😂😂
Nigga every other girl in an upper middle class neighborhood (who's white) looks like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
sorry that you got the genetic trash shitskin ethnicity where you have to pull up 1 in a billion cases of a mtb using a black for content, hope you do better in the next like lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The way y’all overrate white women is insane

• +1
Reactions: TimeToAscend, bululu_87, Researcher of Incel and 2 others
Nigga every other girl in an upper middle class neighborhood (who's white) looks like that jfl
Nga what the fuck typa upper middle class neighborhoods do u be going to cuz nun of the white bitches I know are as bad as her

its a status symbol to make tiktoks with niggas tbh

its like showing off a pet monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, sudanguy, deadmanwalking and 4 others
Nga what the fuck typa upper middle class neighborhoods do u be going to cuz nun of the white bitches I know are as bad as her
On the outskirts of Toronto where it's less like india

• +1
sorry that you got the genetic trash shitskin ethnicity where you have to pull up 1 in a billion cases of a mtb using a black for content, hope you do better in the next like lil nigga
Nga what purpose does she have to use the negroid as content? Literally none all she does is TikTok dances it would actually make more sense to have no boyfriend so all the thirsty niggas don’t unfollow her

That's a becky, nowhere near Stacy level.

• +1
shes mtb facially with high smv due to hair and body

Yet at the mere sight of her your knees would buckle and you would start groveling
No I wouldn't, also her body is average, nothing impressive.

No I wouldn't, also her body is average, nothing impressive.
You are a coping coomer fresh off of a 24 hour gooning sesh to bblmaxxed pawgs if you think her body is average

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212
Nga what purpose does she have to use the negroid as content? Literally none all she does is TikTok dances it would actually make more sense to have no boyfriend so all the thirsty niggas don’t unfollow her
unless i see a sex tape of them fucking with him holding his driver license to the camera then its just for clout

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You are a coping coomer fresh off of a 24 hour gooning sesh to bblmaxxed pawgs if you think her body is average
I don't coom and I've seen foids with better bodies then the OP.

unless i see a sex tape of them fucking with him holding his driver license to the camera then its just for clout
80 iq autistic sperg faggot thinks he’s professor X

80 iq autistic sperg faggot thinks he’s professor X
i jfl at u dumb fucking niggers getting a cholesterol spike at seeing a 1 off case of a mtb fucking with a nigger and u call her a stacy, please do a favor and reincarnate, thats all you can do dumb faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
i jfl at u dumb fucking niggers getting a cholesterol spike at seeing a 1 off case of a mtb fucking with a nigger and u call her a stacy, please do a favor and reincarnate, thats all you can do dumb faggot
Nigga she’s literally recognized on the whole of TikTok as a bad bitch, she has 500k followers on TikTok combined and has thousands of niggas simping over her. There’s groups on telegrams where they have goon seshs to her

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
Nigga she’s literally recognized on the whole of TikTok as a bad bitch, she has 500k followers on TikTok combined and has thousands of niggas simping over her. There’s groups on telegrams where they have goon seshs to her
you never respond to me saying 1 off case, you know its a 1 off case. you know your heavily squealed as a group. whites control everything and there is nothing anyone can do about it

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, deadmanwalking, murdah and 1 other person
Because of blacks and curries overrating average beckys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and tombradylover
its brutal for white brah these day

every black male from 3 foot to 7 foot is known as a big black cock to white brahs

they dont have to see the cock
they just need to see the black phenotype

regardless if it's 2inch to 10 inch
Nigga how are you not banned for race bait yet

Becky carried hard by pheno/coloring

Damn for once the white girl mogs the black

Nigga how are you not banned for race bait yet
He is high IQ
Why do you know about these Telegram groups?
It’s mostly white dudes you stupid coon!
Lots of dudes overrate average looking foids cuz of shit like body, pheno, makeup, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Stacy??? Jesus you people will really worship anything as long as it has blonde hair and blue eyes huh.

Even hitler didn’t have this much YT fever 💀

Stacy??? Jesus you people will really worship anything as long as it has blonde hair and blue eyes huh.

Even hitler didn’t have this much YT fever 💀
I love all races

• Hmm...
Reactions: Researcher of Incel