JFL White Stacylite gets awkwardly called out for homie hopping between ugly, nerdy, black dudes

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
Extreme cringe warning

@1:36:30

Her IG:

Last edited:
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
Chadeep said:
Medium Ugly only sytyl @sytyl Biggdink @Biggdink
The cohost isn't even medium ugly; he's downright frog ugly. But he has status now. He literally went from being married to a fat single mom to smashing white Staceylites after a few years of statusmaxxing.

F

fogdart

Get lean or die trying. Take the NBP pill.
Time online
83d 5h 24m
Reckless Turtle said:
The cohost isn't even medium ugly; he's downright frog ugly. But he has status now. He literally went from being married to a fat single mom to smashing white Staceylites after a few years of statusmaxxing.
WOw. you have the time to watch these long ass livestreams? are fresh and his homies smashing the chick in the studio? Fuarkkk

turkproducer

turkproducer

want beef fine, albo& gurbetci savages on my team.
Time online
253d 15h 20m
didnt watch much, but jfl at the average iq in this retarded talk show podcast bullshit

literally every cunt in here seems braindead, the world would be better if people like this flew themselves into space and never came back

CharlesTheMartyr

CharlesTheMartyr

Bruv
Time online
17d 22h 40m
nothing pisses me off more than the female American accent

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
fogdart said:
WOw. you have the time to watch these long ass livestreams? are fresh and his homies smashing the chick in the studio? Fuarkkk
I look at the timestamps to see if there's any funny content in the episode. And yes, I linked the chick's IG.

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
gamma said:
Dn watch, don't tag me in interracial threads

datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.25%
Time online
78d 15h 48m
why can't i watch it wdf

datboijj

datboijj

Time online
78d 15h 48m
datboijj

datboijj

Time online
78d 15h 48m
maxxedfalloutdweller said:
Do you like white girls?
no im noah only but i want to watch it jfl

datboijj

datboijj

Time online
78d 15h 48m
oh
maxxedfalloutdweller said:
Do you like white girls?
shit nvm
i black listed this youtube channel thats why i couldn't watch:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

Zephir
Time online
38d 11h 1m
datboijj said:
oh

shit nvm
i black listed this youtube channel thats why i couldn't watch:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Fresh and fit are garbo tbh

F

fogdart

Time online
83d 5h 24m
Reckless Turtle said:
I look at the timestamps to see if there's any funny content in the episode. And yes, I linked the chick's IG.
Tbh after watching the video I doubt that Fresh smashed the chick - it looks like the girls friendzoned him. Women don't usually roast men they find sexually attractive. Fresh comes off as the dude who tries to use status to slay but ends being being friendzoned because he's not attractive - the women he slays i'm sure he pays for. He invited Austin Dunham one time to the podcast and you could tell the sexual tension between the girls and Austin because he's attractive, whereas the girls were themselves around Fresh. Austin ended up smashing the only fans chick.

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
fogdart said:
Tbh after watching the video I doubt that Fresh smashed the chick - it looks like the girls friendzoned him. Women don't usually roast men they find sexually attractive. Fresh comes off as the dude who tries to use status to slay but ends being being friendzoned because he's not attractive - the women he slays i'm sure he pays for. He invited Austin Dunham one time to the podcast and you could tell the sexual tension between the girls and Austin because he's attractive, whereas the girls were themselves around Fresh. Austin ended up smashing the only fans chick.

It seems like they actually had sex based on her behavior prior to the section I linked. He isn't attractive at all but has a lot of status now. Keep in mind that these types of white chicks can be really slutty without actually whoring.

F

fogdart

Time online
83d 5h 24m
Reckless Turtle said:
It seems like they actually had sex based on her behavior prior to the section I linked. He isn't attractive at all but has a lot of status now. Keep in mind that these types of white chicks can be really slutty without actually whoring.
His status isn't that massive for chicks to smash him based off that alone - maybe the onlyfans girls who come on there would because they're already sex workers, but for regular good looking girls he'd have to pay them in addition to the status to smash. It's 2021 women can easily fuck attractive dudes with better status than Fresh.

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
41d 6h 42m
fogdart said:
His status isn't that massive for chicks to smash him based off that alone - maybe the onlyfans girls who come on there would because they're already sex workers, but for regular good looking girls he'd have to pay them in addition to the status to smash. It's 2021 women can easily fuck attractive dudes with better status than Fresh.
He pays them by giving them a bunch of attention upfront and a platform to get even more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread