wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, klip11, cromagnon and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
white supremacy is a tool used by crapitalists to distract the people from the fact their wages hasn't increased since the 1970s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 84469, Deleted member 86959 and 1 other person
white supremacy is a tool used by crapitalists to distract the people from the fact their wages hasn't increased since the 1970s
White supremacy is a tool to distract white people from the fact I cum on their faces while they sleep to keep their skin white

@cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, cromagnon, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
White supremacy is a tool to distract white people from the fact I cum on their faces while they sleep to keep their skin white

@cromagnon
The USSR had high asf birth rates. White people were fucking. When capitalism was imposed on them, birth rates went to shit.

All capitalist countries have fucking dogshit birthrates.

This is because the people get over worked, they are isolated socially and don't earn enough to raise a family.

Capitalism is anti white, it's anti every ethnicity. If you want your race to thrive, do away with industry owned by the few.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and wishIwasSalludon
GBF153naoAAKwRX

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, klip11 and wishIwasSalludon
White people were fucking. When capitalism was imposed on them, birth rates went to shit.
White peoples birth rates went to shit because Russian women kept choosing me over Russian men but alas I’m only one guy so I couldn’t impregnate them all

• JFL
White peoples birth rates went to shot because Russian women kept choosing me over Russian men but alas I’m only one guy so I couldn’t impregnate them all
juan guy:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Stop stealing things , is it not hard enough for you to search up the thread before you make it

Yep.

And "the Jews" are just a convenient scapegoat for late stage capitalism.

And I'm far from a "Bernie Bro" saying this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Imretarded?
so cute!

Yep.

And "the Jews" are just a convenient scapegoat for late stage capitalism.

And I'm far from a "Bernie Bro" saying this shit.
fuck them jews brah. :feelswhat:

i aint no good goy for their schizo cult plans. Id guillotine their ass.

Repeat after me DEATH TO ALL ENSLAVERS. democratize the economy

• +1
What

Fascists get bankrolled by big business in the 1930s and today. Look up the koche brothers, Rupert Murdoch.

They help spread reactionary ideology to turn people into brainwashed retards who don't focus on why whites have dogshit birthrates and therefore require immigration to keep the capitalist endless growth model running.

Fix the economy (marxism), you fix white birth rates, you won't need to import curries to work for pennies.

Fascists get bankrolled by big business in the 1930s and today. Look up the koche brothers, Rupert Murdoch.

They help spread reactionary ideology to turn people into brainwashed retards who don't focus on why whites have dogshit birthrates and therefore require immigration to keep the capitalist endless growth model running.

Fix the economy (marxism), you fix white birth rates, you won't need to import curries to work for pennies.
True

• +1

@cromagnon
Cool, when you sleep I shit on your face n your nigger kids too faggot

• JFL
wheres ur signature gif from

• JFL