White Supremacy must END, DAMMIT! Stop arresting black people, you racists! Dear Wealthy Society, please shut down those prisons!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
White supremacy must end

I feel its time we see prisons for what they are -- White Supremacy Death Camps. 99% of inmates today are black society. That there is HIGHLY suspicious of being hate crimes. Why else are there so many black people in prison? Racism! Those troubled folks are being held hostage by white supremacists.

Dear Wealthy Liberal Society, what the good golly molly are you all doing? Shut those damn prisons down! NOW! Enough is enough. Stop this freakin racism! PLEASE!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 41229 and 1 other person
freedom GIF

Women don't need men. That's for sure. They have this all figured out. Good for them! But what they should be doing is using their voice and urging the government to shut down the prisons. It's a failed system. It doesn't work.

Women are powerful today. They can jog at 4 o'clock in the morning through a city and not worry about violence. Wow! Impressive. Smh.

What we need to do is help inmates adjust back to society by placing them with the most successful people in our nation. Put them in wealthy neighborhoods, so they can learn how to be proper citizens. Furthermore, sexual offenders shouldn't be discriminated against if they want to be middle school teachers or janitors. Honestly, I would put them in elementary schools, so they could help the kids grow up to be better people.

We can do better, America! And what better way to do that than to shut down the prisons? Release the hostages, thus inmates. Stop using justice as an excuse for hate crimes against the black communities

Based Tyrone lol fuck foids

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
man i wish the government was as based as you say

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
View attachment 2455392

I feel its time we see prisons for what they are -- White Supremacy Death Camps. 99% of inmates today are black society. That there is HIGHLY suspicious of being hate crimes. Why else are there so many black people in prison? Racism! Those troubled folks are being held hostage by white supremacists.

Dear Wealthy Liberal Society, what the good golly molly are you all doing? Shut those damn prisons down! NOW! Enough is enough. Stop this freakin racism! PLEASE!
Based Tyrone

Yes an actaul Tyrone for once

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
Did he break into her apartment or how did he get in?

Based Tyrone lol fuck foids
fishing record GIF

man i wish the government was as based as you say
Happy Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

Based Tyrone

Yes an actaul Tyrone for once
Huge Goliath Grouper Caught At Fishing Pier GIF by ViralHog

Wow! I caught quite a few "inmate" fish there with this thread.

YES! Those fellers above with fish under their comments are inmates serving time in our penitentiary system. They're using smuggled-in Androids and one of them is in a federal prison so phones/laptops are provided courtesy of the state and taxpayers.

Did he break into her apartment or how did he get in?
He scouted her. Probably followed her home from work or a gym.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Mr. President
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41229