White teenager avoids jail for forcing autistic black boy to kiss his shoe - and threatening to 'slap the 50 shades of black' out of second victim

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Neurodivergent lives matter! Autistic men die due to neurotypical’s abusing and discriminating against us and no one cares! :feelsree:
@Octillionaire3 @LMSMaxxer @sevensources @Nobagger @Matthias8272 @RecessedChinCel @BrettyBoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, currylightskin, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
@Stopping@Nothing19 :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 16369 and Stopping@Nothing19
Autism doesn’t get you friends! :feelswhy::feelsree: @AutismVictim

@Stopping@Nothing19 :feelswhy:

us autists are more oppressed than blacks and jews combined:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Like 10% of teen males qualify as Autistic, how is that significant?
In reality he is like 60 IQ, they just don't want to be dragged for calling a black retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 1901 and BoneDensity
Shit like this just makes me sad. Non NT ethnics have no place in this world:feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shit like this just makes me sad. Non NT ethnics have no place in this world:feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah:
Esp blacks. Their whole gimmick is being super naturally NT and he didn’t even get that right poor guy :feelsrope: when he dies she should be allowed to reroll at life

buck status: broken

Neurodivergent lives matter! Autistic men die due to neurotypical’s abusing and discriminating against us and no one cares! :feelsree:
@Octillionaire3 @LMSMaxxer @sevensources @Nobagger @Matthias8272 @RecessedChinCel @BrettyBoy
White people doing this shit, and the kind of shit @FailedNormieManlet. Has seen makes me rage

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Those white kids better hope their id's don't get leaked, some ghetto black guy is going to find out where they live and murk them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@TheDarkEnigma

Autism doesn’t get you friends! @AutismVictim
Yes, it will get you pity here and there tho.

But anyway man, where are you on the spectrum?

I once got punched in the face by a random guy for no reason. Literally just spoke to me for 1 minute, saw my autism and punched me in the face. It really hurt aswell.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I once got punched in the face by a random guy for no reason. Literally just spoke to me for 1 minute, saw my autism and punched me in the face. It really hurt aswell.
Cruel world for us non-NTs. :cry: @stevielake

Sfcels say whites are pure and innocent though!! I will celebrate next time I here of a a white being killed by an ethnic as vengeance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back