White UK Women Absolutely Hate Indians

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Once time I was in a Store with my mother talking to the Security Guard from Pakistan.

We were having a nice conversation about movies until the Young White UK Foid Manager came up
to us, looked me in my eyes with joy and told the Pakistan-cel to get back to work.

She couldnt stand us deriving any form of happiness, she had to cut it short like the sociopath she is.

Another time I was in a store an a Buff Indian was helping me get a sim card. I was wearing a nice perfume
and another UK foid told me I smell great, the indian said it was he who smelled good and she said he
could never smell good ever. I could see the pain in his curry eyes and he sat back down. All that muscles
and he still not get respect in the UK

I could go over many times UK foids were mean to me and even my parents, I dont think I will ever
go back to that country again. The whites (not all) look down on you even though I am highly educated
and they prob failed high school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
Once time I was in a Store with my mother talking to the Security Guard from Pakistan.

We were having a nice conversation about movies until the Young White UK Foid Manager came up
to us, looked me in my eyes with joy and told the Pakistan-cel to get back to work.

She couldnt stand us deriving any form of happiness, she had to cut it short like the sociopath she is.

Another time I was in a store an a Buff Indian was helping me get a sim card. I was wearing a nice perfume
and another UK foid told me I smell great, the indian said it was he who smelled good and she said he
could never smell good ever. I could see the pain in his curry eyes and he sat back down. All that muscles

I could go over many times UK foids were mean to me and even my parents, I dont think I will ever
go back to that country again. The whites (not all) look down on you even though I am highly educated
Do they love Africans there?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and AscensionMan98
Yeah still proud of ur race?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Are you Aryan or negro-Dravidian

Yeah still proud of ur race?
yes. why not?
those white girls are bitches and not good people.
I didnt do anything wrong.
they just evil racist foids.

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
yes. why not?
those white girls are bitches and not good people.
I didnt do anything wrong.
they just evil racist foids.
Bro im just being real
Theres no benefits to being indian in this terrible world
Everyone hates them
Not your fault ofc

larp im indian and most girls i ever slayed were either white or mixed race so much so im sick of mtb ah ugly white cumskins i jsut want a curry stacy thats my age (16) ie impossible to find

British people look disgusting tbh

larp im indian and most girls i ever slayed were either white or mixed race so much so im sick of mtb ah ugly white cumskins i jsut want a curry stacy thats my age (16) ie impossible to find
R u in the UK? I heard its god tier difficulty mode even for GL ethincs. But someone else was saying that the GL ethnics are treated like latinos in cuckmerica. So some potential for the lighter skinned ones with white height and reasonable frame.

What do you think

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
R u in the UK? I heard its god tier difficulty mode even for GL ethincs. But someone else was saying that the GL ethnics are treated like latinos in cuckmerica. So some potential for the lighter skinned ones with white height and reasonable frame.

What do you think
its not too rough as long as ur lighterkin/ goodbones with height u cann larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803 and AscensionMan98
its not too rough as long as ur lighterkin/ goodbones with height u cann larp
I guess their treated like the latinos here if their light skin .

But yea latinos that are short and fat and too native looking ( so not enough European admixture ) can basically only get other hispanic foids, no white pussy for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507

There’s a stacylite in my year who only dates Indian men

My experience with white women in the UK has been okay actually. Very rarely do i experience blatant racism but most of the time it's not an issue.

you need money buddy

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight