White US highschoolers now have the same virginity rate Asian ones had 10 years ago

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

Report3
Report4

Don't even know what's more brutal here. The obvious, absolutely devastating asianpill, with Asians/Indians hanging behind every other race with only a third of the sex the rest are having, or the fact that the other races are following just behind them, with the amount of non-virgins in all races declining over time to the point where whites are now, at the end of this dataset, exactly at the point Asians were ten years ago when this report began, with just 30% of them not being virgins, while the other races are roughly where whites are.

At this rate, in the next ten years, Asian non-virgin high schoolers will be in the single digits and the other races will be where Asians are now, with just 11% of them not being virgins.

Teenage suicide rates are also at an all time high. Times are looking grim for the futurecels. I've linked the pdf for those interested

A new report finds an "overwhelming wave of violence and trauma" and never-before-seen levels of hopelessness and suicidal thoughts among high school students in the U.S.

Sexual attacks and other traumatic experiences have led to an unprecedented level of hopelessness and suicidal thoughts among America's young women, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Mr. President, Danish_Retard and 12 others
Thots? @cytoplasm @URL code @fuckingtheuniverse @SidharthTheSlayer @Ai Impact @St.TikTokcel @Akhi @OGJBSLAYER @HeightPilledum @WeiWei @julianchicago @Copeful @Mr. President @Kristin

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I remember seeing a graph that around 65% of males have almost checked out of dating

Soon the average male is an incel thing which said on org wont be an exaggeration but reality probably till like 2030

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, murdah, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I remember seeing a graph that around 65% of males have almost checked out of dating

Soon the average male is an incel thing which said on org wont be an exaggeration but reality probably till like 2030
most normgroids aren’t sentient enough to realize lookism

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Jason Voorhees and (deleted member)
  • +1
Reactions: watah, murdah, Lean4Life and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Copeful, incelmogger and 2 others
Only 11% of Asians had sex that must be the so-called "kpop" take over i guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, murdah, Magnum Opus and 11 others

View attachment 2554347View attachment 2554348

Don't even know what's more brutal here. The obvious, absolutely devastating asianpill, with Asians/Indians hanging behind every other race with only a third of the sex the rest are having, or the fact that the other races are following just behind them, with the amount of non-virgins in all races declining over time to the point where whites are now, at the end of this dataset, exactly at the point Asians were ten years ago when this report began, with just 30% of them not being virgins, while the other races are roughly where whites are.

At this rate, in the next ten years, Asian non-virgin high schoolers will be in the single digits and the other races will be where Asians are now, with just 11% of them not being virgins.

Teenage suicide rates are also at an all time high. Times are looking grim for the futurecels. I've linked the pdf for those interested

Thats Indian is not south asian. Also people r staying indoors more, are incredibly less NT etc. So water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
perfect time to jbmax and give these girls experience as their peers are unable to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, anhedonia16, Deleted member 33136 and 3 others
just a few minutes ago i was walking down the street when a cute little korean high schooler was looking at me

she probably needed help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, the BULL and Jason Voorhees
interesting how all races except asian are equally incel nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dimorphism and Jason Voorhees

it is indeed ogre

• +1
In US statistics generally asians and south asians are both grouped under one umbrella term asian. In the UK stats, Indian and south asians are referred to as Asians because East Asians are rare in the UK.
Thats Indian is not south asian. Also people r staying indoors more, are incredibly less NT etc. So water tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 12PSLsubhuman
keep in mind this is probably even lower for asian males. asian females probably increase the asian line.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Razeb

git gud incel

• +1
keep in mind this is probably even lower for asian males. asian females probably increase the asian line.
at the same time I think white/blacks are probably not telling the full truth. I think only 20% of them have gotten with girls in high school. they prioritize sex more in their cultures so they're more incentivized to lie while asians are more vegetarian and sex is more prude so they tell the truth

• +1
They should do like in Japan, where there are mandatory sex classes, and the students can lose their virginity.
7cdffaa48e00d88414596b026f431874.16.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Debetro, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
All SFcels in the mud. “Black SMV is at the bottom”. :soy::soy:

Everyday a new stat comes out showing why BBC mogs. It’s over if not black quite frankly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Jason Voorhees
What the hell is this gay ass generation? Why is it half gay half straight?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Jason Voorhees and Gonthar
good fucking thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
What the hell is this gay ass generation? Why is it half gay half straight?
They encourage students to identify as lgbt, or tell them "if you aren't sure or don't want to reveal your orientation just put other", then they count them as lgbt.

• +1
And not surprised this forum is full on copium with their claims

• +1

Everyday a new stat comes out showing why BBC mogs. It’s over if not black quite frankly.
It'd still low and decreasing tho. Just 2% higher that's it.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
They encourage students to identify as lgbt, or tell them "if you aren't sure or don't want to reveal your orientation just put other", then they count them as lgbt.
all these studies are biased
they're trying to hide the disparity in male and female sexual activity
pareto principle mogs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gonthar
It'd still low and decreasing tho. Just 2% higher that's it.
Facts of the matter are blacks report everywhere to get the most PiV. Who gives a shit about match rate and whatnot. PiV is all that matters

• +1
Total nigger death.

• +1
at the same time I think white/blacks are probably not telling the full truth. I think only 20% of them have gotten with girls in high school. they prioritize sex more in their cultures so they're more incentivized to lie while asians are more vegetarian and sex is more prude so they tell the truth
👆 the only people I have ever seen with women were tall, gl, or race/phenopill. Status, niechemaxxing, or jbf too.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Jason Voorhees
Facts of the matter are blacks report everywhere to get the most PiV. Who gives a shit about match rate and whatnot. PiV is all that matters
I've noticed inceldom rates are significantly lower among hispanics in the US and in South American countries aswell.I feel both blacks and hispanic culture is hyper extroverted and sexual. Unless you're deformed tier it's hard to be incel. White and asian brah is worrying about the economic recession and his future in his studio apartment while black brah is living life in the moment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Bushman, comingtothisJFL and 4 others
No.
I've noticed inceldom rates are significantly lower among hispanics in the US and in South American countries aswell.I feel both blacks and hispanic culture is hyper extroverted and sexual. Unless you're deformed tier it's hard to be incel. White and asian brah is worrying about the economic recession and his future in his studio apartment while black brah is living life in the moment.

• +1
its over

• +1
data collected during lockdowns

• +1

cope 4% difference is nothing

you're proof of that tbh

• +1
cope 4% difference is nothing

you're proof of that tbh
Its 4%+ so at the very least whites and blacks got the same smv

• +1
It never began for Asian cels. They will always never be desired by white chicks.

• +1
doesn’t this disprove hypergamy
men women have nearly the same rates
only 2% diff

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
do you live in the states because ive noticed this too

• +1
this makes me feel good about being a 27 years old virgin NEET ldaring in my mothers basement rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Jason Voorhees
I've noticed inceldom rates are significantly lower among hispanics in the US and in South American countries aswell.I feel both blacks and hispanic culture is hyper extroverted and sexual.
For Hispanics, they still have a family oriented culture, where multi-generational homes are still a thing. They put family life before careers even. This was talked about on Incelmatics a few years back.
doesn’t this disprove hypergamy
men women have nearly the same rates
only 2% diff
No, because women want attention, men want sex. Hypergamy has only increased in so much that women are given more attention through social media which increases their perceived value. They actually believe the attention they receive on social media correlates to their IRL attraction, not having the self-reflection to realize every girl is bombarded with attention.

Why did this article not speak on the actual suicide rates being highest in men? The author only lightly touched on male problems, and only in a way to compare them to the girls problems. Women do a lot of it for attention, and it's the cool thing to be a victim in the US. Victim mindset and these women being glued to their phones from as young as elementary is causing this. Not sexual violence JFL. These women are given everything on a sil ver platter, with everything being catered to them in the West and they are still sad? I have very little sympathy for these people.

I heard of many women "commiting suicide" in high school. there all still here. I had a close friend that committed suicide, and he's in the dirt, six feet under. I can't take anything these women say in earnest when there are actual men out there struggling.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Jason Voorhees