• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5052 and 9 others
She is so smug talking to him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Butthurt Dweller, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
She is so smug talking to him tbh
Yes, the feminist whore is a weak bitch who'd piss her pants if there weren't guards to protect her.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, R@m@, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
Yes, the feminist whore is a weak bitch who'd piss her pants if there weren't guards to protect her.
@Over has a better side profile than her tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Over, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
What a strange interview. Whose idea was this? His? Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and SMVbender
man I rot here at my basement while this low inhib
slays over 50 jb's

thanks for the new career path idea :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 2729, Alexanderr and 16 others
I remember how hot isis was in the islamic world in 2013-2016 tbh, i legit communicated with a member from there around 2014 when they still were very active on social media and i wantes to go and fight in Syria because i thought the end of times has come

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, s3-s3, ninuno888 and 13 others
I remember how hot isis was in the islamic world in 2013-2016 tbh, i legit communicated with a member from there around 2014 when they still were very active on social media and i wantes to go and fight in Syria because i thought the end of times has come
Go on...
Images   2020 06 26T103713747

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 7917, Chadologue and 29 others
Jfl fbi has no power in my slums, hundreds of people from my country fought for isis and came back casually
Imagine being so bluepilled :feelsuhh:. Each and every one of us lives in the states, the whole world has been living in the states :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maunchu, Borneon_Tyger, Chadeep and 2 others
Imagine being so bluepilled :feelsuhh:. Each and every one of us lives in the states, the whole world has been living in the states :feelshehe:
What do you mean? We are all the US?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: maunchu, MusicMaxxingMidget and Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, maunchu, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
mirin his calm demeanor and polite attitude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chadeep and Ritalincel
This guy would be chadlite if he debloated his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 2729, Chadeep and 1 other person
>face to face with israeli proxy group
>shows arab subhuman instead

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 5061 and Gargantuan
Hey Ahmed, I burned the Quaran yesterday.

Caging at this interview ngl. The journalist was uncomfortable as fuck with the fact he was so comfortable about his fate. She tried really hard to set him off/prove a point with the whole condescending/passive aggressive approach and he didn't react at all.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Women always win. The woman went and got railed by chad later that night while this KaboomCel fapped in his cell

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The funny thing is the redhead is probably more sexually attracted to that man that most guys on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ninuno888, Deleted member 2729, AbandonShip and 6 others
Man if only I knew curry language

Caging at this interview ngl. The journalist was uncomfortable as fuck with the fact he was so comfortable about his fate. She tried really hard to set him off/prove a point with the whole condescending/passive aggressive approach and he didn't react at all.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
This video was so based I kept saying "based" out loud whenever he talked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
8A9B5DA4 0569 4C0C B15C DEE606B716DE

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Dionysus, Alexanderr and 6 others
Slayer via dark triad

''I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU!"

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
the isis commander is high t Mediterranean slayer, he is literally a "slayer", slaying on the battlefield and slaying some pussy

Last edited:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6382 and Gargantuan
Shits so fake tbh, numbers are exaggerated and you can tell shit is fake af.

The sheer fact alone that he gives precise numbers as the answers is suspicious af. Like yeah he killed 900. you sure it wasnt 880 though?

What a bunch of fake bs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Gargantuan
Jfl fbi has no power in my slums, hundreds of people from my country fought for isis and came back casually
are you from Bosnia or Kosovo jfl
how did they return home, I thought isis members destroy their passports/ids when they get to syria to prove "muh allegiance"

Hey Ahmed, I burned the Quaran yesterday.

He looked very happy and pleased, accepting his fate.

But tbh who wouldn't, imagine being a chad slaying isis fighter that goes to a white cuck's little prison, they're all weak compared to him.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
The west is too soft. Degenerates like these should all be executed. He killed over 800 people and raped countless kids. What a piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
The west is too soft. Degenerates like these should all be executed. He killed over 800 people and raped countless kids. What a piece of shit.
"what a piece of shit"
I wonder if you realize how gay you sound when you say that, isis fighters couldn't give less of a shit about your dumb soy insults, it doesn't bother them.
You really showed him there.

• +1
beside the western bitch, good interview.

• +1
Reactions: maunchu
beside the western bitch, good interview.
I liked how she asked about le rape, seeing him just answering that question so easily and it pissing her off.

• +1
does ISIS accept manlets into their orders?

Jfl at this jewish trick, yes goyim this guy is bad but not the elites who give him power and guns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Incoming, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
"what a piece of shit"
I wonder if you realize how gay you sound when you say that
you know, liking the fact that people are getting raped and murdered does not make you 'cool'.

You're just a basement dwelling loser. A waste of oxygen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
you know, liking the fact that people are getting raped and murdered does not make you 'cool'.

You're just a basement dwelling loser. A waste of oxygen.
I didn't say raping and killing makes you cool, I said insulting someone like a soyboy portrays your weak attempt at fighting off the more dominant side that scares you, it does nothing to somebody who killed over 900 people to be called names.

I didn't say raping and killing makes you cool, I said insulting someone like a soyboy portrays your weak attempt at fighting off the more dominant side that scares you, it does nothing to somebody who killed over 900 people to be called names.
thanks for sharing with the class eugene

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
daily reminder that the women you defend now, reject you later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and maunchu
are you from Bosnia or Kosovo jfl
how did they return home, I thought isis members destroy their passports/ids when they get to syria to prove "muh allegiance"
Macedonia

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Mirin his attitude. Ngl I don't think Islam is the best solution but it has very good takes

does ISIS accept manlets into their orders?
Was wondering the same