White woman beat up for being racist!

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I honestly someone knocks this black obese disgusting ugly freak out. And then sends her to Hell.

I also hate the uploader more. "She/He was racist!!" :soy::soy:

There are more black racists I met online, and none of these videos show proof of racism. Like if it's a white person who uploaded this, you need to be put on a stake and burned alive for being a cuck faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, try2beme, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
good

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Sub5UglyMan and lastamericanvirgin
I honestly someone knocks this black obese disgusting ugly freak out. And then sends her to Hell.

There are more black racists I met online, and none of these videos show proof of racism. Like if it's a white person who uploaded this, you need to be put on a stake and burned alive for being a cuck faggot.

she could beat me up tbh

• +1
Reactions: imblackandokwithit and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Sub5UglyMan and lastamericanvirgin
Low quality white woman with a black male..... :feelshaha:

I don't know how many times I've seen this combo but it cracks me up each time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 8uAte, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person

Would never let a fat sheboon assault my Becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, raleqtambrobret and lastamericanvirgin
Would never let a fat sheboon assault my Becky
sorry but white women shouldnt even be near you. white women love me. i will make her cheat on you. white women are for me and @the BULL

So what? Just because cumskins allow people to racially harass them doesn’t mean other races should. Cope

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
sorry but white women shouldnt even be near you. white women love me. i will make her cheat on you. white women are for me and @the BULL
Cope. All white foids are potential snowbunnies

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
that was the kind of "fr" from the black guy when you really dont give a fuck and cuckcmaxxing heavy

Low quality white woman with a black male..... :feelshaha:

I don't know how many times I've seen this combo but it cracks me up each time
Black man is a normal stranger

I saw this on yt many days ago they were being interviewed

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

That’s libtards for you, they resort to and justify violence if it means furthering their own agenda. But “fascism bad!” :hnghn: Plenty of white libtards would actually encourage this behavior and are cheering for the non-white.:ROFLMAO:

No way she is that scared of someone she called nigger

Female frank gallagher iq

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Even thought this video is likely staged for clicks, maybe because it is staged for clicks, insight can be drawn from it. Both of those women probably have some substance abuse problem, and I don't just mean lack of food portion control. They are so ghetto in their mindset that they are willing to stage and film a violent assault for maybe $500 in views. The Sheboon is perfectly willing to play the stereotypical violent Sheboon because such behavior is well tolerated in her culture, she isn't going to be fired from a job or cancelled on X, it is entirely acceptable to her to be thought of as violent thug.

That’s libtards for you, they resort to and justify violence if it means furthering their own agenda. But “fascism bad!” :hnghn: Plenty of white libtards would actually encourage this behavior and are cheering for the non-white.:ROFLMAO:
when someone has called you the 4 letter slur that begins with P( not sure if it is said in netherlands) do you not want to beat them up?
i imagine it is worse for black people, reggie jackson who is 78 now, was an mlb player just 57 years ago and he said :

"“I walked into restaurants and they would point at me and say 'the n***** can't eat here.' I would go to a hotel and they said, 'the n***** can't stay here,"

“We went to Charlie Finley's country club for a welcome home dinner, and they pointed me out with the N-word. ‘He can't come in here.’ Finley marched the whole team out,” Jackson recalled, referencing the Alabama native and Major League Baseball franchisee Charles Finley.

obviously beating people up isn't the way, but what r u really meant to do, let it slide? and theres no slur of equal proportion towards whites. living in europe the n word still has a lot of meaning but definitely less than it does in america, because white people used to eat slaves, turn them into furniture, whip them, beat them up for no reason, the police didn't gaf about them, the cia is proven guilty of putting crack and cocaine into their neighbourhoods to make them poor.

when someone has called you the 4 letter slur that begins with P( not sure if it is said in netherlands) do you not want to beat them up?
i imagine it is worse for black people, reggie jackson who is 78 now, was an mlb player just 57 years ago and he said :

"“I walked into restaurants and they would point at me and say 'the n***** can't eat here.' I would go to a hotel and they said, 'the n***** can't stay here,"

“We went to Charlie Finley's country club for a welcome home dinner, and they pointed me out with the N-word. ‘He can't come in here.’ Finley marched the whole team out,” Jackson recalled, referencing the Alabama native and Major League Baseball franchisee Charles Finley.

obviously beating people up isn't the way, but what r u really meant to do, let it slide? and theres no slur of equal proportion towards whites. living in europe the n word still has a lot of meaning but definitely less than it does in america, because white people used to eat slaves, turn them into furniture, whip them, beat them up for no reason, the police didn't gaf about them, the cia is proven guilty of putting crack and cocaine into their neighbourhoods to make them poor.
No, using violence because someone uses a word is incredibly childish and low IQ. You should only answer with violence when violence was used against you. And nowadays people don’t use racial slurs openly unless they are stupid enough. Not to mention, black people nowadays enjoy more privileges than any other non-white group, all the SJWs - including the non-white SJWs - pamper to them. South Asians are on the receiving end of racism, even by other SJWs. That’s why I hate SJWs, because they love to cherrypick. They’re not consistent with their ideology. Unlike actual racist people, they hate everybody equally. As they should.